PDA

View Full Version : Iraq

wormy
11-15-2006, 06:30 PM
The war has lasted about as long as Americas involvement in World War 2. What should we do? See any hope for the future? What do you think the Iraq people want? Please try to be civil

NoName
11-16-2006, 02:15 AM
The Shia fought against Iran in the Iran Iraq war. They are not guaranteed to align with Iran.

Trampbag
11-16-2006, 01:57 PM
“The Cold War is over.” Swamprat

What does that have to do with Iraq today?? Or Iraq at all.

Trampbag
11-16-2006, 07:49 PM
Actually I got the message many years ago when I worked in Islamic lands. Glad to see you understand it, few Americans do, nor do the Canadians. Tony Blair seems to be the only one who really gets it.

The other day I had a conversation during coffee with several crews, or rather I quit conversing soon after I was told I didn’t understand the war because I said the first salvo was fired on 911 when the World Trade Centre was obliterated and accelerated after Madrid, London and India, not to mention the riots in France. After that I figured I had better not mention the 911 attack on the Pentagon or the failed attack on the White House. All I said was falling on deaf years. I was told we have no reason to be there.

Yes sir, we are not in the Cold War, we are in the very start of a hot and very long bitter race and religious war on a world scale. This particular war has been escalating for a period of time starting with the PLO hijacking planes to the 1979 rebellion in Iran, where 70 American hostages were held for 444 days. Also remember the 241 American Service men killed in their barracks in Lebanon in 1983, Terry Waite held hostage from Feb 1987 to Nov 1991, and on and on. I have no doubts, what so ever, that Saddam and his government had WMD; he gassed the Kurds and the Iranians and had delivery devices that would reach any target in Israel and those missiles, armed with explosives only, were used in the 1st Gulf War.

The biggest difference here is that the American people, the USA, have been dragged into this war with troops for the first time, ever. The Brits have had it for a very long time.

Yes Swamprat, you are very right. This is not the Cold War.

Do we have any business deploying troops in Afghanistan?? Did we have a choice??

Why are we in Iraq?? Do we have a choice??

Are we eventually going to land troops in Iran?????

Dave@PSE&G
11-16-2006, 10:14 PM
I know this thread is about Iraq, but on the topic of nukes and the nuts that'll use them, we shouldn't forget about North Korea. Iraq or Iran may turn out to be a threat someday if they acquire nuclear weapons capability, but that wierd-ass little troll has it NOW.

Line Cowboy
11-16-2006, 11:41 PM
I just fear that the Iraq situation will escalte into civil war and we will never see an end to it unfortunately. But fortunately my kid brother made it stateside. I need to think more about this before I post anymore

Line Cowboy
11-17-2006, 06:04 PM
so much for keepin it civil sorry wormy Batahit has arived with his vulgar mouth and shit attitude

Orgnizdlbr
11-17-2006, 06:51 PM
SURE BUSH STANDS AND FIGHTS. THE COCKSUCKER FINALLY MADE IT TO VEITNAM ABOUT 30 FUCKING YEARS TOO LATE.

WHY DON'T WE DRAFT THE FUCKING TWINS AND PUT THIER ASS ON THE FRONT LINE. MAYBE A COUSIN OR TWO.

LOL, sorry guys I dont mean to make light of things but ya gotta admit, steve has a point about the 30 years too late comment.http://www.powerlineman.com/lforum/images/icons/icon12.gif

The comment was intended to inject some levity....I couldnt resist.

Apples
11-17-2006, 11:06 PM
America Alone by Mark Steyn - Everyone should read this book.
www.marksteyn.com

Dave@PSE&G
11-18-2006, 08:20 AM
Sorry Dave.

That little piss ant in N. Korea may have a nuke. BUT...he can't do the Global harm and damage that Iraq....if It had been left alone, or Iran...now that nobody's got the balls to "get em"...WILL do once they're "Primed and cocked".

Iraq or Iran with the Bomb.....is a HELL of alot different than that piss ant in North Korea. "Globablly" speaking.

As we all sit and watch, and....talk....
Swamp,
I'm not worried about that little retard. What I worry about is that somehow 1 of those "gook nukes" gets into the hands of a radical group in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, etc. Pick your poison . The bomb doesn't have to reach us to "drag us in". What do you think will happen if Isreal is hit? If we retaliate, what do Russia and China say. A nuclear holcaust will definitely not be started by a group or country that has something to lose, but you can be sure we all lose in this scenario.

Dave@PSE&G
11-18-2006, 08:23 AM
SURE BUSH STANDS AND FIGHTS. THE COCKSUCKER FINALLY MADE IT TO VEITNAM ABOUT 30 FUCKING YEARS TOO LATE.

WHY DON'T WE DRAFT THE FUCKING TWINS AND PUT THIER ASS ON THE FRONT LINE. MAYBE A COUSIN OR TWO.
Don't forget Chelsea.

Line Cowboy
11-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Yeah batshit I am old enough to serve an yes I have been shot at I did a tour in Kosovo, and a tour in Korea so stop the shit talkin and get to a point if you can

Orgnizdlbr
11-19-2006, 08:43 AM
Ya should have.

Fucking "funny"... inject some "Levity"...
People sure see things with a "different" eye/humor...

When have you Ever seen batshit even attempt, at "Levity". That's humor to you Labor? THAT's fuckin funny.

My post's intent was to inject some "levity" swamp. bats intent certainly was not levity. Wormy asked in the original post of this thread to "Keep it civil."
It became uncivil pretty quickly. And yes, the fact that the thread degenerated to uncivil tones so quickly, and the "30 years too late" comment did strike me as humorous.

LostArt
11-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Oh good grief. I thought I was back in the hallways of high school there for a moment. Then I remembered it was Sunday and not Monday!! Jeeze guys!

I suwannee, if I didn't know better I'd think you all couldn't carry a decent debate/discussion about ANY topic! Come on guys....even though the topic is serious, it doesn't mean there isn't room for humor somewhere. You can find humor in some statements. But, you are being a little dramatic when you think we all aren't sensitive to the deaths in Vietman, Iraq or from 911.

That being said, carry on. Oh and BTW......I thought Dave's add on "Don't forget Chelsea" was funny. But, to each their own.....

Dave@PSE&G
11-19-2006, 02:40 PM
Oh good grief. I thought I was back in the hallways of high school there for a moment. Then I remembered it was Sunday and not Monday!! Jeeze guys!

I suwannee, if I didn't know better I'd think you all couldn't carry a decent debate/discussion about ANY topic! Come on guys....even though the topic is serious, it doesn't mean there isn't room for humor somewhere. You can find humor in some statements. But, you are being a little dramatic when you think we all aren't sensitive to the deaths in Vietman, Iraq or from 911.

That being said, carry on. Oh and BTW......I thought Dave's add on "Don't forget Chelsea" was funny. But, to each their own.....

LA,
It is amazing how fast these discussions can decay into a monkey shit fight. I guess that is the beauty of America. The freedom to believe what you so choose makes an individual's convictions so strong that tempers flare. I wish it didn't always come to that. I'm guilty of it at times, as well as instigating, I suppose. I do it lightheartedly, but I wonder about some others. It's definitely good reading, though. -- Dave
p.s.- I'm surprised that no one else picked up on the Chelsea comment. That was a sample of instigating. ;>p

wormy
11-19-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm surprised that no one else picked up on the Chelsea comment.

I got a laugh out of it. Thought, thats a good one

I haven't heard any good ideas except swamps seperating them. Anyone think that might work?

Dave@PSE&G
11-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Batts has been like this all his life, here's a letter he wrote Santa when he was 11.

Dear Santa,

You must be surprised I’m writing to you today, the 26th of December 1956. Well, I would very much like to clear up certain things that have occurred since the beginning of the month, when, filled with illusion, I wrote you my letter. I asked for a bicycle, an electric train set, a pair of roller skates, and a football uniform. I destroyed my brain studying the whole year. Not only was I the first in my class, but I had the best grades in the whole school. I ‘m not going to lie to you, there was no one in my entire neighborhood that behaved better than me, with my parents, my brothers, my sisters, my friends, and with my neighbors. I would go on errands, and even help the elderly cross the street. There was virtually nothing within reach that I would not do for humanity. What balls you have leaving me a fucking yoyo, a lame whistle and a pair of ugly socks. What the fuck were you thinking, you fat prick, that you’ve taken me for a sucker the whole fucking year to come out with the same shit like this under the tree. As if you hadn’t fucked me enough, you gave that little queer wormy across the street so many toys that he can’t even walk into his house,. Don’t let me see you trying to fit your big fat ass down my chimney next year. I’ll throw rocks at those stupid reindeer and scare them away so you’ll have to walk back to the fucking North Pole, just like what I have to do now since you didn’t get me that fucking bike. FUCK YOU SANTA. Next year you’ll find out how bad I can be, you FAT COCKSUCKER. I bet you voted for that Republican Eisenhower, you ignorant moron.

Sincerely,

Little Stevie Batts

Sully.
I think even Battman is laughing at that one!!! Well done. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!! -- Dave

scammy
11-20-2006, 09:51 PM
as we go into thanksgiving ,,remember to have a beer for the ones who cant be here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scammy

scammy
11-20-2006, 10:56 PM
4 years 7th special forces ,,O5B1P..13 mos 1/509airborne Italy Vecesa,Iran hostage resque,,,,nicoragua/hondua conflict ,,,fighting shining path ,,contra and sandanista, lost 2 uncles in vietnam,and a father,,lost both grandfathers in ww2 ,,America is great ..and I love the boys overseas ,,support them 110%,,,you boys who talk trash ,,back it up ,,with some proof ,,,,,,or go fuck yourselfs,,,,,,,,,,scammy

scammy
11-20-2006, 11:59 PM
thanks swamp ,,It the first time anyone said thanks ,,you have a great holiday ,,god bless you and yours,,,, scammy.

"little beaver"
11-21-2006, 08:00 PM
"Ask batshit if his democrats would go to war to protect Isreal. That ought to be a good rant. :-)"

Swamp, you've nailed it again with the above. The left-wing will 'bail' on Israel when the crunch comes. Then they will try to appease the 'vandels'(ie Islam) at the gates. Look at the history of Rome. Soloman (reputed to be the wisest and richest man that ever lived) said, "there is nothing new under the sun."

Everything revolves around Israel and Christiandom. When the US fails to protect Israel, we're in for big time trouble.

CP where are you??

Orgnizdlbr
11-21-2006, 08:27 PM
"Ask batshit if his democrats would go to war to protect Isreal. That ought to be a good rant. :-)"

Swamp, you've nailed it again with the above. The left-wing will 'bail' on Israel when the crunch comes. Then they will try to appease the 'vandels'(ie Islam) at the gates. Look at the history of Rome. Soloman (reputed to be the wisest and richest man that ever lived) said, "there is nothing new under the sun."

Everything revolves around Israel and Christiandom. When the US fails to protect Israel, we're in for big time trouble.

CP where are you??

Very interestng assertion Beav, what, if you know, was the position that the US took in 67 before and during the "six day war?"

"little beaver"
11-21-2006, 09:21 PM
The '67' war was back in the 'eons of time'. The 'left wing' of the Dems in 1967 would be middle of the road Republicans today.

To be fair, it won't only be the left wing Dems that 'cut and run' on Israel, although that's where it will start.

When the price to keep the gas flowing at the pumps is to 'bail out' on Israel, will see who 'will stay the course.'

Orgnizdlbr
11-22-2006, 07:17 AM
The '67' war was back in the 'eons of time'. The 'left wing' of the Dems in 1967 would be middle of the road Republicans today.

To be fair, it won't only be the left wing Dems that 'cut and run' on Israel, although that's where it will start.

When the price to keep the gas flowing at the pumps is to 'bail out' on Israel, will see who 'will stay the course.'

Beav, you avoided the question. So I will ask it another way, what statement did LBJ make with regards to assistance to Isreal prior to the "Six day war?"

Who, if you know, supplied arms and munitions to Isreal during the war?

topgroove
11-22-2006, 09:08 AM
NO IT DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND ISRAEL.
What has Jews to do with Christians? Besides nailing him to a cross???
("1 a : one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ")
It's the whole religious fanatic bullshit that keeps these wars going. I could really give a fuck about any religion. Besides Israel has enough NUKES to level the whole Islam Nation.Wow, when did Mel Gibson join the forums? I didn't know this forum was so popular among the celebrities

Dave@PSE&G
11-22-2006, 08:50 PM
NO IT DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND ISRAEL.
What has Jews to do with Christians? Besides nailing him to a cross???
("1 a : one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ")
It's the whole religious fanatic bullshit that keeps these wars going. I could really give a fuck about any religion. Besides Israel has enough NUKES to level the whole Islam Nation.
Battman,
If any country or group makes a move on Isreal with nukes, we're as good as in and you know it. The U.S. will not be able to restrain the Israeli's if a bomb is detonated, leading to them dumping every firecracker they've got. Now, most likely, that would be an arab country or faction, so a retaliation would unite all the camel riders against Isreal. When we move to defend them, I'm sure Russia and China will have something to say. France won't, they'll be hiding with a load of shit in their pants. We are racing towards Einstien's nightmare and it scares the shit out of me. If we don't step on these rogue nations NOW, we'll all pay for it later. Me, you, republicans, democrats, veterans and draft dodgers. On that note, have a pleasant evening. -- Dave

Dave@PSE&G
11-23-2006, 10:33 PM
I'm glad I don't wake every morning scared to death of every fucking raghead I meet. Maybe I know that I am better armed at my house than they are. When did America start jumping at every shadow in the world???? Did IT happen when bush and Rumsfelt would get on TV every night telling us that Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction????

bush and the republicans stirred up this shit. Now it has to be fixed by us all. Trouble is the spindless military leaders let Rumsfeld get us in where we can't get out. Every Commander that predicted that we would need 200,000 plus troops was shouted down and retired. Now it will take billions just to right all the wrongs and bring Iraq back to preinvasion conditions and we will pay. Where is the money from the Iraqi OIL????????

If we would have spent the 400 billion on new fuel ideas, we could level the whole mideast, but bushs oil buddys have to much invested. Fuck Iraq, dubya, and the whole mid east.

Um... Ok battman, you win. There is no way to convince you that Bush didn't do all the wrongs in the world. I'm glad that you're not afraid of the rag heads. I'm not sure what good your private arsenal will do to keep the mushroom cloud from ever happening. Please fill us all in on the Batt plan so we can all arm ourselves to the teeth. Sounds to me like there's a chink in your liberal armor. You aren't a card carrying member of the NRA, are you? Tsk, tsk, tsk, you naughty boy. Pelosi isn't gonna be happy about this!! Just tell her Bush and Cheney planted the guns on you, beat up a nun, then raped your dog.
I agree that $400 Billion could have been better spent. I'm really surprised that you ask about the Iraqi oil. If we touch it, all the lefties will start screaming like the bunch of whiny pussies that they are, "See, he WAS after the oil!!!" Bush can't win. I don't think he meant any harm to this country. He did what he felt was right at the time. He's painted himself into a corner (which I'm sure you've never done, right?). Time will tell how right or wrong he is. Now you'll have to excuse me. I'm packing my bags to avoid the Democratic draft. Hey Little Beaver, got a room for rent?

Dave@PSE&G
11-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Well since they have now nukes yet. They have no delivery system. Not even a sub that could deliver a Nuke if they had one . That only leaves one possible way to get it here. That is bush's fucking fault for not closing the border 5 fucking years after 911. Not inspecting the ports. Wanting to give ports to raghead nations to control. So who if not bush is at fault. Come on it is simple. He went after the wrong people. He spent billions with morons in charge and the money is gone and Iraq is in worse shape now than in 2001. He is responsible for 100,000 deaths and you wonder why the ragheads hate us???

Whether he was after the oil or not. Remember it was all laid out. After we secured the country, Oil was going to pay for the rebuilding. Remember in 2003??? ( Fuck NO you don't) It was only going to cost about 1 billion dollars to set things right. That is all your fucking problems . You let the moron slide. He was wrong about every fucking move he made.

Battman,
I do remember that there was talk that the US would be re-imbursed, with oil, for the costs of the war. The anti-war freaks started screaming that oil was the motivating factor for the invasion. I would think that was the reason that the administration went away from that plan. Bush, and Rumsfeld, were definitely wrong about a lot of things. A lot of people were, also. Going all the way back to the Carter administration. I can understand your anger for the way things turned out, but what does that solve? Nothing. You should stop bitching about what was done wrong and start bitching so that things are done right going forward. That is the main flaw in the liberal gameplan. Spend all their time telling everyone who is to blame, and doing nothing to actually fix something. Well, the Dems are in the drivers seat now. Bush can soon take a lline from Nixon; "they won't have me to kick around anymore." I am waiting to see the miraculous changes happen before our eyes. What do you think will happen first? There are so many fucked up things in the world (all Bush's fault), where should they even start? Mark my words; by Nov '08, NOTHING will be done. Bank on it. Oh, there will be a lot of smoke blown up a lot of asses, but no results, I promise you.

LostArt
11-24-2006, 07:30 PM
Next reinstate the draft and get these republiucan pussys into the fight.

Huh??? Steve....that is confusing coming from you sir. I thought you have been saying this isn't our fight. Unless something has happened in the last 24 hours.......

Have I missed something?

BigClive
11-24-2006, 08:37 PM
I'm not into politics so I haven't really paid much attention to this thread. What is clear though is that an extraordinary number of civilians have been massacred in a country dominated by a very nasty religion. It's like a new Vietnam style war, but with hateful and violent repercussions that will go on forever.

If they really wanted Bin Laden and Saddam out of the way then why didn't they just bump them off and any others that took their place? They'd soon get the message. Instead Bush and Blair have commited an act of genocide and both American and British servicemen are dying on an ongoing basis as a result.

Now consider this.... A very disgruntled bunch of Iraqi's who's families have been shredded decide to take action. They pop a bullet through Bush's head. He gets replaced at short notice and the replacement gets shot too. Now your politicians are getting a bit uneasy. Another gets put in the firing line and gets shot. What happens to America? Does the military start running the place? Do the self-serving politicians all flee leaving a trail of excrement and the country goes down the pan?

Probably.

I guess time will tell.

It's not looking good. :(

LostArt
11-25-2006, 10:20 AM
I am for loading the services up and wiping out the rats nest. I want people to stand up for this country, and give more than lip service. Those are kids dying. I have been to the funerals. I have nephews there. I am in touch with vets every day that think this is bullshit.

No Steve, I don't want my Marine son-in-law in harms way anymore than those that are over there now. I agree that those that are sent over there for their 4th and 5th deployment is pushing it. As you say, pushing fate.

There are people standing up for this country. There are many that are being supportive of our troops. There are many of us behind the lines, just not behind the firing lines.

It's been a while since I have spoken to my son-in-law about politics and the affairs overseas. But, maybe it's time to see what his take is on it is. He is only 24 yrs old but he has an opinion that I would have the greatest respect for. But, the last conversation about being in Iraq was that we needed to be there. And coming back (since October) from his 3rd deployment, I'd be interested to know what his thoughts are.

I don't think it will ever happen, but I'd like to see leadership that all Americans would respect for this country. However, I think that is only a pipe dream, don't you? There are too many opinions to each issue that faces our country today...whether it be religion, education, taxes, arms control, etc, etc..... to get a mutual if not at least some solution to each one. It ain't gonna happen. Some are going to flock to one issue and stand on it. Then there will be others looking at the "over all" picture and what they think is good for our country. And sometimes...........well, it's just a gamble. Luck of the draw.

"little beaver"
11-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Are we forgetting what it was like in WW II? My Dad served 5 yrs in WW II. When he went over to the Pacific in 1942, he was gone for 3yrs. When he left the Philippines in 1945 to come home, he was 'the last man standing' from his NG platoon that he had been called up with in 1941.

I'm not taking anything away the people that are serving in Iraq and Afghan. They are doing a tremendous job under very difficult cicumstances.

I remember my Dad said that when they sailed out of San Francisco heading for Guadalcanal '42, they were saying "the Golden gate by '48". They just accepted that they were in for the duration.

(As for myself the longest I ever served in one stretch was the 1 month at summer camp, so I'm obviously not on the same plain as these people.)

Orgnizdlbr
11-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Are we forgetting what it was like in WW II? My Dad served 5 yrs in WW II. When he went over to the Pacific in 1942, he was gone for 3yrs. When he left the Philippines in 1945 to come home, he was 'the last man standing' from his NG platoon that he had been called up with in 1941.

I'm not taking anything away the people that are serving in Iraq and Afghan. They are doing a tremendous job under very difficult cicumstances.

I remember my Dad said that when they sailed out of San Francisco heading for Guadalcanal '42, they were saying "the Golden gate by '48". They just accepted that they were in for the duration.

(As for myself the longest I ever served in one stretch was the 1 month at summer camp, so I'm obviously not on the same plain as these people.)

Beav, WWII was a maximum effort to "WIN" the war. There has been no such effort with regards to Iraq. When Europe was liberated after the Invasion the Allies liberated people who ALL WANTED TO BE LIBERATED. The Iraqi situation is not remotely in the same ballpark. IMHO, if we as a nation do not commit the force necessary to complete the job, to use whatever means it takes to eradicate the insurgents, Iraq is heading for full blown civil war and insurrection. If that comes to pass, shame on us.

Dave@PSE&G
11-25-2006, 02:46 PM
If we have people in Washington putting our troops in harms way. Some are on thier 5 deployment. How many chances should a soldier take. So lets put all the young men and women in harms way and spread out the chance that anyone will be killed. These men and women have alrteady given thier all. Do you LostArt want to keep sending your son-in-law (OR SON I Forget) back again and again untill fate catchs him????

The prez is more worried about someone stealing his daughters damn purse then any troops killed over Thanksgiven.

I am for loading the services up and wiping out the rats nest. I want people to stand up for this country, and give more than lip service. Those are kids dying. I have been to the funerals. I have nephews there. I am in touch with vets every day that think this is bullshit.

The America public has seen through all the bullshit and said bush is a liar and a moron.

Battman,
I don't know where you get your info from. Where did you read that he cares more about his kid's purse than the mess were in? You're obviously not going to be happy until Bush admits that he hates our soldiers, black people, purse snatchers, and, well...everyone else. Are you really so fucking ignorant to think the president of the U.S. doesn't care about the men on the ground? C'mon, you can't possibly believe that. What I see is a president who got us in over our heads. The only way to escape with at least a moral victory would be to take the gloves off and get it on. We play by the rules, they don't. We try not to light up schools and hospitals, these sick fucks bomb funerals. If both sides were playing on a level playing field, it would be dramatically different. Unfortunately, every move is scrutinized in the media by people like yourself. What would the reponse be if one of ours cut a suicide bomber in half with his M-16? What, do you think WWII was played out neat and clean? We burned people alive with flame throwers. No one bitched because there were no armchair quarterbacks watching it on TV and disecting every move. Keep in mind, most of the "protesters" have never been fired upon.You say now that you'd like to wipe out the rat's nest, but if we did, what would you say then. I can't figure you out. We're there, and we can't change that. But are you ok with the US involvement or aren't you? And if you are for it, would you have objections with our military doing EXACTLY what it would take to finish this fucking mess already? I'm waitng anxiously for your response.

Dave@PSE&G
11-26-2006, 10:41 AM
Don't hold your Breath Dave.

That ignorant s.o.b. has been nothing but a Ball of Hate since the day he came on this site. He came here with a chip on his shoulder, and has never contributed anything to this site but Hate and the fuckin Joke thread.

Even now that his democrats are in charge...he's still nothin but hate.
Don't waste your time.

Swamp,
I guess you're right. I just can't help myself, though. I'm fascinated as to what makes him tick. Did a republican beat him up as a kid, or what? He might actually be Al Gore, and SBatts is his screen name. Gore did invent the internet, so I'm sure he could pull that little trick off. -- Dave

p.s.- Relax Battman, I'm only messing with you. I can feel your anger from 1500 miles away. :mad: It would be cool, though, if you could express yourself without attacking, or wishing strokes and heart attacks on people. Then we could understand your point of view a little better.

Orgnizdlbr
11-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Swamp,
I guess you're right. I just can't help myself, though. I'm fascinated as to what makes him tick. Did a republican beat him up as a kid, or what? He might actually be Al Gore, and SBatts is his screen name. Gore did invent the internet, so I'm sure he could pull that little trick off. -- Dave

p.s.- Relax Battman, I'm only messing with you. I can feel your anger from 1500 miles away. :mad: It would be cool, though, if you could express yourself without attacking, or wishing strokes and heart attacks on people. Then we could understand your point of view a little better.

Dave,
the key therein lies in ones ability to communicate or express ones self in a manner that does so without resorting to name calling or wishing one ill will. Some of us are better at it than others. Obviuosly Steve is very passionate about this subject, he has a right to express himself in any manner he chooses. We, on the other hand, do not have to respond or resort to the same type of tactic. You see, I happen to agree with some of Steve's opinions, and on occassion have resorted to crawling on my belly in responses to posts. I would rather not crawl on my belly, sometimes one just gets caught up in the moment.

There are many posts here by many of us that name call and act in a similar manner. Generally if one agrees with the overall message of the post, we tend to overlook such behavior. Scroll back a few posts and pages, Batts is not the only poster using derogetory remarks in his posts.

Dave@PSE&G
11-26-2006, 11:59 PM
Dave,
the key therein lies in ones ability to communicate or express ones self in a manner that does so without resorting to name calling or wishing one ill will. Some of us are better at it than others. Obviuosly Steve is very passionate about this subject, he has a right to express himself in any manner he chooses. We, on the other hand, do not have to respond or resort to the same type of tactic. You see, I happen to agree with some of Steve's opinions, and on occassion have resorted to crawling on my belly in responses to posts. I would rather not crawl on my belly, sometimes one just gets caught up in the moment.

There are many posts here by many of us that name call and act in a similar manner. Generally if one agrees with the overall message of the post, we tend to overlook such behavior. Scroll back a few posts and pages, Batts is not the only poster using derogetory remarks in his posts.

OL,
I am not trying to stifle Steve in any way, and I know that others who have posted before, myself included, toss mud on occasion. I just can't seem to understand where he's coming from with some of his rants, that's all. And when things get ugly, it becomes more muddled. I enjoy the fact that Battman is so passionate about things. It makes for very fascinating banter. I am just trying to follow him.

Dave@PSE&G
11-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Trash like bush doesn't even deserve a stroke. He deserves the same as he set up these young soldiers for. Legless armless for the rest of his life. The cocksucker just visited Vietnam and kissed ass, 30 years too late. Yet he swift boated John McCain, Max, Clealand and John Kerry.
Battman,
There is one constant in warfare; politicians and assorted "VIP's" will always remain in the rear with the gear. During peacetime, assemble a huge entourage with many bullet-proof cars, get a small military band and 40 - 50 clapping people, and you too can be a politician. I can't argue with you about this, he is too late. I'm not even sure why he went in the first place.

topgroove
11-27-2006, 12:14 PM
some day when the history books are writen about the Iraq war we'll read about how some people simply can't handle democracy. All these people understand is killing and brutality. Their lives are so shity they can't wait to strap explosives to themselves and take out as many inocent people as they can. The Iraq military we train are nothing more than armed thugs who kill and torture helpless civilians. Its time to get the hell out of that hell hole.

"little beaver"
11-27-2006, 01:15 PM
From Dave:
Um... Ok battman, you win. There is no way to convince you that Bush didn't do
all the wrongs in the world. I'm glad that you're not afraid of the rag heads.
I'm not sure what good your private arsenal will do to keep the mushroom cloud
from ever happening. Please fill us all in on the Batt plan so we can all arm
ourselves to the teeth. Sounds to me like there's a chink in your liberal armor.
You aren't a card carrying member of the NRA, are you? Tsk, tsk, tsk, you
naughty boy. Pelosi isn't gonna be happy about this!! Just tell her Bush and
Cheney planted the guns on you, beat up a nun, then raped your dog.
I agree that $400 Billion could have been better spent. I'm really surprised
that you ask about the Iraqi oil. If we touch it, all the lefties will start
screaming like the bunch of whiny pussies that they are, "See, he WAS after the
oil!!!" Bush can't win. I don't think he meant any harm to this country. He did
what he felt was right at the time. He's painted himself into a corner (which
I'm sure you've never done, right?). Time will tell how right or wrong he is.
Now you'll have to excuse me. I'm packing my bags to avoid the Democratic draft.
Hey Little Beaver, got a room for rent?

It was -42 at my place Sun Morn. Pick your poison!!

INFORMATION:
Canada has only used 'conscription' very sparingly. During WW II Canada had the largest Military, on a per capita basis, of the Allied Powers. Nearly all of them were Volunteers. Canada had about just under a million people in uniform on a population of 10M.
The few that were 'conscripted' in 1944-45 didn't have to leave the country unless they volunteered to do so. Most did, if you didn't you were known as a 'Zombie' and that followed you the rest of your life.
Also in the Militia ie Canadian Reserve Forces you can not be sent out of the country unless you volunteer. About 35% of the Troops serving in Afghanistan are from the Reserves Forces.
The word here in Canada( I still have good connections through my reserve service) is that the only NATO countries that will let their soldiers get into the real fighting in Afghanistan are Canada, US, Brits and the Dutch

Viperexaf
11-28-2006, 01:29 AM
you hit the nail on the head beaver, doesn't do much good debating batts cause about the biggest thing your gonna get is hey cocksucker, moron, and some of his other colorful language that he likes to rant about. but it's always fun to get under his skin once in awhile. It always strikes me as funny that he gets on his harley and goes to these funerals but never hear about what he ever does for the surviving military that's over there still fighting. Between my shop and the local bars around here then we usually try to get 2-3 care packages sent a month to the troops over in iraq and afghanistan, i'm sure 95% would like to have some cold suds rather then the usual nonparishable food and other items but they're not allowed alcohol over there, so that kinda throws that out, but one thing i can say for sure the surrounding community around here is very supportive of the troops.

P.S. I know it'll never happen, but i do think they need to bring back the go to jail or join the military, prolly teach some of these kids that run the streets and gettin into trouble a thing or two.

CenterPointEX
11-28-2006, 10:01 PM
I'm beginning to thinkthat just maybe Mr. Batts is an undercover Muslim. His ranting and raving betraying him. For instance, the Pope suggests that Islam is an irrational, physco, unraveling ball of yarn, ready to blow the world apart using itself as ICD WMD. Now if somebody said that about Christianity, the Christians would just chuckle... They and the World know better... But what do the Muslims do in response to such an allegation?... Why, they threaten to blow the Word apart using themselves as and IDC WMD... Ummm how does Mr. Batts present an argument?... By using his mouth as an ICD WMD... Can I hear an Amen?

Dave@PSE&G
11-29-2006, 09:05 PM
I'm beginning to thinkthat just maybe Mr. Batts is an undercover Muslim. His ranting and raving betraying him. For instance, the Pope suggests that Islam is an irrational, physco, unraveling ball of yarn, ready to blow the world apart using itself as ICD WMD. Now if somebody said that about Christianity, the Christians would just chuckle... They and the World know better... But what do the Muslims do in response to such an allegation?... Why, they threaten to blow the Word apart using themselves as and IDC WMD... Ummm how does Mr. Batts present an argument?... By using his mouth as an ICD WMD... Can I hear an Amen?

Center,
Mr. Batts can be difficult to follow at times. It gets much worse when Swamprat fucks with him. I think I'm starting to decipher his DeVinci code rants though. The trick is to remove the following words: moron, cocksucker, fuck, asshole, motherfucker, shit, bullshit, Dubya, Bush, Cheyney, and Rumsfeld. Everything that is left will be the topic of conversation. Right now I am preparing for the barage that Battman is gonna send my way for this smart-ass post. :D

scammy
11-30-2006, 06:10 PM
hey man ,,we want all the men home ,,,,,,,,but they got a job to do , these are real men ,helping real people.and fighting for the free world. whats done is done ,,the politicians ride free. they gotta finish the dirty work ,,or this time next year we will have suicide bombers here ,, it sucks ,but this is what we ALL are against now,,,,,GOD bless those boys and their familys ,,,,lets allsupport them 200%,,,,,,,I will>>>>>.......scammy

scammy
12-01-2006, 04:18 PM
but ya lost me on the last part,,,about VFWs and legions,,are you saying they wont help?

Line Cowboy
12-01-2006, 05:06 PM
I need to give batshit a taste of his own medicine SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT COCKSUCKER all you have done for the last two weeks is talk shit and ALL you do is bitch about THE PRESIDENT's policy and the way the man does his job if you are so smart YOU DO IT

"little beaver"
12-01-2006, 06:49 PM
BULLSHIT!!!!!! You come unglued everytime someone wants to keep religion out of politics. Remember our founding fathers and seperation of church and state??????

James Dobson was on Larry King this week and he said that the above is not written in the US Constitution. It was merely a quote from Thomas Jefferson.

BTW: When I was growing up in the US of A, we said the 'Pledge of Allegiance' every morning at the Catholic school I attended, "one nation under God". Is that still practiced?

Dave@PSE&G
12-01-2006, 07:56 PM
James Dobson was on Larry King this week and he said that the above is not written in the US Constitution. It was merely a quote from Thomas Jefferson.

BTW: When I was growing up in the US of A, we said the 'Pledge of Allegiance' every morning at the Catholic school I attended, "one nation under God". Is that still practiced?

According to my 9-yr old, it is still an every day event, including "under God". I'm sure the ACLU is presently trying to ban it, though.

Orgnizdlbr
12-01-2006, 10:22 PM

Dobson is correct in that "the wall of seperation" language is not in the Constitution. The language is an exerpt taken from Tom Jefferson's "Letter to the Danbury Baptists." The Danbury Baptists were in the minority and were afraid they would be compelled to worship a "State" religion. Jefferson's letter was intended to explain the "establishment" clause in the First Amendmendt, and to calm their fears.

You see Beav, the Framers were much closer in time to the persecution in Mother England, thats why our forefathers came here, to worship or not worship as each individual saw fit. They were also closer to the Massachusetts Bay colony persecutions, hangings and burning at the stake in the name of religion. The Framers knew exactly what they were doing when they authored the Constitution. No matter how the "Right" extrapolates, the fact is the Framers left God out of the Constitution and the Bill of rights for a reason.

"little beaver"
12-02-2006, 10:02 AM
"Money is again the route of all of bush's evil."

Hey Stevie B., there is at last a lttle hope that you are at least attempting to quote from the Bible!! However, my good wife tells me that it is actually the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil!! Check it out!!

scammy
12-02-2006, 08:46 PM
gotta agree with batts on this one ,,,we bring them here,,,and pay for them . so they can go to our univercitys and learn better ways to kill us,,,scammy

Orgnizdlbr
12-06-2006, 07:54 PM
[

PHP]
5. Conclusions
The United States has made a massive commitment to the future
of Iraq in both blood and treasure. As of December 2006,
nearly 2,900 Americans have lost their lives serving in Iraq. Another
21,000 Americans have been wounded, many severely.
To date, the United States has spent roughly $400 billion
on the Iraq War, and costs are running about $8 billion per
month. In addition, the United States must expect significant
“tail costs” to come. Caring for veterans and replacing lost
equipment will run into the hundreds of billions of dollars. Estimates
run as high as $2 trillion for the final cost of the U.S. involvement
in Iraq.
Despite a massive effort, stability in Iraq remains elusive
and the situation is deteriorating. The Iraqi government cannot
now govern, sustain, and defend itself without the support of
the United States. Iraqis have not been convinced that they
must take responsibility for their own future. Iraq’s neighbors
and much of the international community have not been persuaded
to play an active and constructive role in supporting
Iraq. The ability of the United States to shape outcomes is diminishing.
Time is running out.
t h e i r aq study group report
[/PHP]

Some pretty sobering stuff here my friends, Ive only read about 10 pages so far of the Iraq Study Group Report. James Baker III is a Titan in the area of foriegn policy, while I may not agree with all of his opinions, he is certainly beyond reproach as a Statesman. Anyone have a take on this?

"little beaver"
12-06-2006, 08:42 PM
[

Some pretty sobering stuff here my friends, Ive only read about 10 pages so far of the Iraq Study Group Report. James Baker III is a Titan in the area of foriegn policy, while I may not agree with all of his opinions, he is certainly beyond reproach as a Statesman. Anyone have a take on this?

The last time we were engaged in a war with Islam it lasted from 700-1450. What we are seeing is just the opening 'salvos' of what is going to be another long drawn out affair. Before this is settled, the 2900+ KIA's in this opening skirmish are going to be fairly insignificant.
As far as war is concerned they are very light for an Army engaged in the field. ( I'm commenting here strictly from a historical prespective not from an emotional personal) On July 1, 1916, the battle of the Somme, the British had 58,000 (1/3 KIA) the first day. My Dad's 43rd Div in WW II had 1569 KIA and 6000 WIA. That was just one Inf Div.
Before this thing is played out (I'm talking way beyond the current Iraq skirmish) it's going to impact all of us. Those of us here will be long gone before it's concluded.

Orgnizdlbr
12-06-2006, 09:30 PM
The last time we were engaged in a war with Islam it lasted from 700-1450. What we are seeing is just the opening 'salvos' of what is going to be another long drawn out affair. Before this is settled, the 2900+ KIA's in this opening skirmish are going to be fairly insignificant.
As far as war is concerned they are very light for an Army engaged in the field. ( I'm commenting here strictly from a historical prespective not from an emotional personal) On July 1, 1916, the battle of the Somme, the British had 58,000 (1/3 KIA) the first day. My Dad's 43rd Div in WW II had 1569 KIA and 6000 WIA. That was just one Inf Div.
Before this thing is played out (I'm talking way beyond the current Iraq skirmish) it's going to impact all of us. Those of us here will be long gone before it's concluded.

Indulge me Beav, my question was specific to the Iraq Study Groups report. Not waxing philosophical on the direction and duration of the Iraqi conflict. Do you have a take on the report? My statement was that there are some sobering facts from the limited amount I have read. One fact, outside of the already too high human toll, is the estimated $2trillion cost before it is finished. I dont know about you, but I find that sum of $$ sobering.

BTW, for many years each summer I took a trip with the Marine Corp League to Quantico for the weekend. Friday night parade at Eight & I, saturday they laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unkown. These Jarheads on the bus were of all ages and served in every conflict from WWII to Viet Nam, funny there were no Persian Gulf vets with us, anyway these jarheads on the bus, some of them were on IWO, some on Tinian, Some on Saipan, some at the Frozen Chosin, some at Khe Sahn, you get the picture. I would say I have heard a few stories of unit casualties. My old man was a POW during WWII, his brother, my uncle was KIA on D day minus 2 in the philipines, his other brother, my godfather, a corpman, was on the same invasion of the Philipines where his older brother was killed while his kid brother was MIA as a POW. Too many dead Beav. You may say that close to 3000 is insignificant. I'm sorry I disagree. Ive said too much already and wont comment any more today on that.

So.......What, if any, is your take on the report?

scammy
12-06-2006, 10:18 PM
these people have been at war with each for thousands of years USA will come and go,,they like to make war,,we are not going to change them ,,,let them kill themselfs ,,,we need out ,,,scammy

"little beaver"
12-06-2006, 10:22 PM
"Too many dead Beav. You may say that close to 3000 is insignificant. I'm sorry I disagree. Ive said too much already and wont comment any more today on that."

OL, first I have to raise the UNFAIR FLAG on the above. I didn't say "insiqnificant" nor imply that! I was merely putting events in a historical context.

"So.......What, if any, is your take on the report?"

I will comment on the report in a bit...........just let things 'shake down a bit' first.

BTW: My Dad was at the Lengayen Gulf invasion of the Phillippines, Jan 9th 1945. Is that the invasion you refer to?

"little beaver"
12-06-2006, 10:26 PM
these people have been at war with each for thousands of years USA will come and go,,they like to make war,,we are not going to change them ,,,let them kill themselfs ,,,we need out ,,,scammy

Unfortunately, because of the 'oil dependcy' there is no out. Canada is not oil dependent, but we are tied so directly to the US economy that we are into it as well.

scammy
12-06-2006, 11:14 PM
we got more oil in USofA than anything ,,,,,,,,louisianna and gulf oil rigs ,,texas ,,pennsylvania ,,oklahoma,,,east coast off shore oilriggs,,,,,,,alaska pipline ,,,,and some more I cant think of right now

Orgnizdlbr
12-07-2006, 07:10 AM
"Too many dead Beav. You may say that close to 3000 is insignificant. I'm sorry I disagree. Ive said too much already and wont comment any more today on that."

OL, first I have to raise the UNFAIR FLAG on the above. I didn't say "insiqnificant" nor imply that! I was merely putting events in a historical context.

I will comment on the report in a bit...........just let things 'shake down a bit' first.

BTW: My Dad was at the Lengayen Gulf invasion of the Phillippines, Jan 9th 1945. Is that the invasion you refer to?

I believe it was the Leyte invasion Beav, I'll check with my dad, my uncle who was KIA was 1st Cav.

Orgnizdlbr
12-07-2006, 08:07 AM
You want a "take" on the Iraq "report" Labor?

First my friend, you need a "Take" on the people on the committe, that made that report.

And the mental direction of those people in relation to the "Real World" we live in today, and the REAL World of Islamic fundmentialism. And the world the people on that committe "hope" for with their "recomendations".

"Want in one hand, and shit in the other. See which comes true first."

Personal opinion my man. If the American people aren't willing to "loose" American Soldiers, and stay the course....
Then Bring the boys back home. Go the "Diplomatic" route...as Russia aligns with Iran....

When the next 9-11 hits America, and it will...then we can send thousands more of our troops, to "Avenge" the assault on America. And we can start this bullshit all over again.

Every Lost American Soldier, is a statement for the Defense of America.

"Report" my ass.

Don't you get it man? "Diplomacy" with Islam....Is NOT going to work. They use the "time" spent on Diplomacy...to further their advantage.

Is America Really that Stupid? Are we becoming French?

God Bless America. What's left of it.

Swamp, one thing I know about commitees, having been on a few, no matter what the subject, is that if a committee has weak leadership it displays itself. Conversely, strong leadership displays itself. Say whatever you will, if your opinion of James Baker III is that he is a lightwieght or pussy, your assesment is not accurate. If you think Baker would put his name on a document that doesnt reflect reality, wrong again.

Baker was in Bush 41's close circle, so was Brent Scowcroft, before this war started, Scowcroft tried to tell W. that it was not advisable to invade Iraq. He went as far as run an editorial in the Wall street journal or Washington Post, I forget which. He basically predicted what would happen. The neo-cons would not listen to Baker, Scowcroft, or even Bush 41. They knew better. People like Wolfowitz, Cheney, and Rumsfeld wouldnt listen. Those people, compared to Baker and Scowcroft are, frankly, 3rd string to use a sports analogy and couldnt carry Baker or Scowcroft's jockstraps. You see 41 breakdown on that thing for Jeb the other day on TV? Ya think it was Jeb he was breaking down about???? 41 is a good decent man who knows better. His advise to W was obviously ignored and he sees the horrible result. But I digress.

You say "when the next 9/11 hits and it will" I certainly believe there will be another terrorist attack of at least the magnitude of 9/11, maybe, God Forbid" worse. Do you actually believe this little foray into Iraq has prevented an attack? Please, explain to me how this war has prevented one towel head from getting in a plane, or strapping tnt to himself, or setting off a dirty bomb, or whatever, explain that to me Swamp. How has it prevented an attack, in real terms, explain that to me so I can "get it" because Swamp, I dont "get it." But I admit, I am slow, I'm just another dumb Lineman from Jersey trying to make a living. So, admittedly, I need to be educated. I get the "theory" you and others put forth, but I dont get the practicality. So, if you would, I respectfully ask that, as Lineman to Lineman, with no condesention, please, any and all who can educate this dumb Yankee Lineman, help me out here.

"little beaver"
12-07-2006, 10:13 AM
we got more oil in USofA than anything ,,,,,,,,louisianna and gulf oil rigs ,,texas ,,pennsylvania ,,oklahoma,,,east coast off shore oilriggs,,,,,,,alaska pipline ,,,,and some more I cant think of right now

I believe we supply about 20+% of the Oil to the US. I know it's more than the Middle East.

"little beaver"
12-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Well Swamp you've pretty well summed it up, as per usual:

"We are now in WWIII. Against Islam and the fundamentalists of that "religion of peace". Most of America doesn't truly believe that. Iraq is Americas "boots on the ground" first battle and line of defense in that war in my opinion. There's hope and benifit for the security of America, in trying to stabilize Iraq. But the American people have run out of patience in this age of instant gratification".

As I said, Iraq is only the opening 'salvos'. Those 2900 are going to seem light, before this thing is done.

Remember even the British in 1938 were ready for "peace at any costs" and they are the fightingst country in modern history.

It's the kids and grandkids that I feel bad for. Us 'post war baby boomers, pretty well 'high graded it' ie we lived off what the people coming out the depression and WW II set up for us. Looks like we're leaving a pretty sorry legacy to the next generation!

Orgnizdlbr
12-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Newbie, understand, I am not in favor of what has been charectorized by some in politics as "cut and run." Now that we have commited to the war, now that we have sent or sons and daughters to fight and die, is not the time to turn and leave. I have many questions about the decisions made to enter into the war, namely were the American people mislead on the reasons for our involvment. That being said, when you commit the sons and daughters of our nation, it is incumbent on you to provide the tools necessary to FINISH the task at hand. With the situation in Iraq what it now is, in my humble opinion, overwhelming force must be brought to bear on the insurgents. Overwhelming, brutal, raw power, administered with speed and efficency with a "take not shit" attitude. We, as a nation, must also make it clear to the governing body of Iraq that they have "skin in the game" and will ultimately assume the responsibility of protecting themselves.

I do not want to see in Iraq what has become of South Korea. I fear it will come to pass though.

It is apparent that some high level military brass were disenchanted with the direction given them by civilian leadership on how to prosecute the war. My hope is that both parties see the value in allowing our military, the finest on the face of the earth btw, the latitude to use the tools in the box, "by any means necessary", to steal a quote, to finish the job and end the war.

A Dumb Yankee Lineman, is the Last thing you are Labor. You and I been talkin enough over the years....and ya damn sure ain't "slow" either so you can dispense with that crap.:D

LOL, nice comeback Swamp!

Good post Swamp, we have been talkin a few years, havent we. Damn, time goes by too effen fast as we get older, dont it....

At the end of the day were still a couple of Linemen having some conversation......

The above is a post from another thread, I didnt feel like retyping the whole thing. it states my opinion pretty clearly. That being said, there are some sobering facts in the ISG report. James Baker is one of our nations strongest forign policy experts. He adds wieght and credibility to the report.

I agree with you 100% on the aspect of Iran waiting to fill the vacuum. Dont forget Syria, they have been in a love affair with Iran for about 20 years. If we pull out, the 2 will be at each others throats, one backing the Shites the other backing the Sunnis.

CenterPointEX
12-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Swamp, that piece on Iraq was good, but did you pen it yourself? It don't quite sound like you?

Goathead
12-11-2006, 02:17 PM
My brother in law is going back for his third tour, I ask him how things are going over there?He said he would pull all the troops out of Iraq, and nuke the hole country.He said its a real hell hole with no end in site.This coming from a twenty year MP.Thier not going to talk this frank to the American people.

CenterPointEX
12-13-2006, 12:28 PM
...pull all the troops out of Iraq, and nuke the hole country... its a real hell hole with no end in site.This coming from a twenty year MP.Thier not going to talk this frank to the American people. Were we not one nation under God, this would be the most logical option. Islam is a nuclear time bomb of cataclysmic porportions. We have no choice but to hold vigil at the door that left unguarded would flood the world with radical Muhamadites seeking One Nation Under Ishmael at any and all sacrifice. Islam views resistance to one world govt under Muslim rule as an offensive action. Thus they deem (Jihad) muslim offensive attacks as self defense. This insane circular reasoning... This has been the reasoning of all the Muslim Dicktaters. This is the insanity against which we must hold vigal. We could stand guard at our borders... but to better insulate America from carnage... we hold vigil in thier midst... Americans will be their second favorite target, reguardless of whether we stand in their midst, or if we take up position at our borders. The targets we place in their midst are trained defenders. Ready, willing, and able to quell insurection... The folks in the twin towers were not expecting incomming rounds... nor should they have been. Those on the front line are courageous defenders of our freedom, a vanguard of civilization... They are, and should be, hailed as Heros...

Orgnizdlbr
12-18-2006, 01:44 PM

Beav, I talked to my dad, my uncle was kia in the Leyte invasion.

CenterPointEX
08-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Yes sir, we are not in the Cold War, we are in the very start of a hot and very long bitter race and religious war on a world scale. This particular war has been escalating for a period of time starting with the PLO hijacking planes to the 1979 rebellion in Iran,
...Are we eventually going to land troops in Iran????? As long as Oil fuels the Jihad War Machine we have no choice... Trampbag it actually started on a world wide scale back around 575 A.D. when Muhammid started his world domination quest... "Islam" means "submit or die" The goal of Islam is to bring the world under Muslim Rule or make them dead... The only sure way for Muslims to make it to Heaven noted in the Koran is for muslims to die in Jihad... If they die in Jihad they get to take a passal of family member with them... The Muslim Holy Book the Koran is the work of one man... Muhammerhead made up verses to Koran for about fifty years... A lot of them have since been pulled out of the Koran. Hey Swamp, the Muslims agree with you on one thing... They believed Jesus lived, but the "Jesus Incident" never happened.

Orgnizdlbr
08-09-2007, 07:45 AM
As long as Oil fuels the Jihad War Machine we have no choice... Trampbag it actually started on a world wide scale back around 575 A.D. when Muhammid started his world domination quest... "Islam" means "submit or die" The goal of Islam is to bring the world under Muslim Rule or make them dead... The only sure way for Muslims to make it to Heaven noted in the Koran is for muslims to die in Jihad... If they die in Jihad they get to take a passal of family member with them... The Muslim Holy Book the Koran is the work of one man... Muhammerhead made up verses to Koran for about fifty years... A lot of them have since been pulled out of the Koran. Hey Swamp, the Muslims agree with you on one thing... They believed Jesus lived, but the "Jesus Incident" never happened.

Home (http://www.answers.com/) > Library (http://www.answers.com/main/what_content.jsp) > Words (http://www.answers.com/main/words.jsp) > Dictionary (http://www.answers.com/library/Dictionary-cid-1474304509)
Is·lam (ĭs-läm', ĭz-, ĭs'läm', ĭz'-) http://content.answers.com/main/content/img/pron.gif
n.

A monotheistic religion characterized by the acceptance of the doctrine of submission to God and to Muhammad as the chief and last prophet of God.

The people or nations that practice Islam; the Muslim world.
The civilization developed by the Muslim world.
[Arabic ’islām, submission, from ’aslama, to surrender, resign oneself, from Syriac ’ašlem, to make peace, surrender, derived stem of šlem, to be complete.]

If you're going to make statements, make sure they are correct. Why bend the truth when you dont have to?

CenterPointEX
09-25-2007, 09:18 AM
It is a fact OGB, that the Muslims are pushing Death to Isreal and all of thier friends. They will not rest til they accomplish this. Pulling out of Iraq will only give them a sanctuary in which to breed more terror.

CenterPointEX
10-19-2007, 03:33 PM
OGB, Yes the dictionary definition of Islam is Submit... but the battle cry of Muhammed and modern day Islam strict adherists was and is, "Submit or Die!"

Ok Batts, do you think that leaving Iraq & the middle east will bring peace to the world or that just because we leave they will cease killing Americans?

What is your answer to Islamic Agression Batts?

The Crusades were the last major response to Islamic agression... The Crusades did not happen because the Muslims were sitting around minding their own bussiness... They were agressivly attacking and forcing nations into submission one by one... They had sucessfully smashed Israel to a pulp, they were not content with Israel but marched towards europe. The response got a little out of hand I agree... This was mostly because the hands conscripted to respond were not professional soldiers but rather a bunch of scally wags pulled out of bars and the like.... Promised loot and salvation for marching against Islam agression... making them little different in motivation from those they marched against.

Dave@PSE&G
10-20-2007, 12:11 PM
OGB, Yes the dictionary definition of Islam is Submit... but the battle cry of Muhammed and modern day Islam strict adherists was and is, "Submit or Die!"

Ok Batts, do you think that leaving Iraq & the middle east will bring peace to the world or that just because we leave they will cease killing Americans?

What is your answer to Islamic Agression Batts?

The Crusades were the last major response to Islamic agression... The Crusades did not happen because the Muslims were sitting around minding their own bussiness... They were agressivly attacking and forcing nations into submission one by one... They had sucessfully smashed Israel to a pulp, they were not content with Israel but marched towards europe. The response got a little out of hand I agree... This was mostly because the hands conscripted to respond were not professional soldiers but rather a bunch of scally wags pulled out of bars and the like.... Promised loot and salvation for marching against Islam agression... making them little different in motivation from those they marched against.

CP,
Religion has been the root of almost every war in the history of man.
This is a war in which we are pitted against an enemy who is not at all afraid of dying for his cause... RELIGION!! We want to preserve life, especially our own lives and the lives of our soldiers, an these pyscho's will kill a market full of their own people just to take out a 3 man patrol. Maybe if we stopped F***ing around and ended this thing already, we could start to get back to "normal". When I say end, I mean either pull out (not a wise move) or eradicate the enemy with our arsenal of high tech shit, and come home. I can't take any more of these right vs. left debates. Gramps used to say "Shit or get off the pot". And if it is proven that ANY politician prolonged a conflict in any way for the benefit of ANYONE, they should be severly punished. We've become a country of sheep, being led by wolves. Everyone gets upset when they think of innocent victims of war being killed. So what is the answer? Trying to run a clean war and drag it out for 10-15 years? Bullshit! If it comes down to a choice between our soldiers dying for the freedom of people who either can't or don't respect the concept of freedom,
or some strangers on the other side of the world who do NOTHING to help themselves, and in some cases assist the animals, then I say screw it. Turn the place into a parking lot and leave. These freaks want to dance, let's dance. Who gives a shit what Iran and Russia and France and Germany think? We are hated around the world. I can live with being hated, but not with the fact that the US isn't respected. We are seen as soft, and rightfully so. Not because we can't, but because we won't hit hard. "Walk softly and carry a big stick" is a phrase that summed up what we were, and what we currently lack.
CP, with all due respect, I have no interest in getting into a philosophical debate with you over this, so don't waste your breath. I'm just venting.

CenterPointEX
10-20-2007, 02:48 PM
I Concur on the "walk softly and carry a big stick" Dave...
Sadam had already shown that he had no reguard for teritorial boundries or nations. He attacked a soveriegn nation, destroyed in the process American assets... If left in power Sadam would have rearmed and tried again... we had no choice but to remove him from power...
The problem we got right now is that because of the prolonged peace and wealth we have enjoyed as a nation... We as a nation have begun to walk a little too softly and have become way to reluctant to use the stick... The peace we have enjoyed has led to the installation of peace time generals... Peace time generals get all hung up into cushioning their office and padding their chiars... But when a threat like Hitler comes along, we must unass our padded chairs, bite the bullet and meet the agression head on... In this peace time we have enjoyed, the left has taken over the drivers seat... The left does not have the balls or stomache to put Boots on the ground and get the job done. We must therefor oust these soft walking weak kneed liberals from their padded chairs and replace them with men with balls. We must reclaim this country before it is handed over to those who would call a constitutional convention that would pave the way to our demise a la follow the path of Rome. Handing it over to HIllary would be grease on the wheels...

Dave, the Wars have been for the most part purveyed by Power Hungry Men... While these men may have used religion to motivate their conscripts, it was not religion but men using religion, who started these Wars... Just as terrorism is not an enemy but rather a tactic used by these bad guys. Those in Power care nothing about their good book... they are rather interested in the power they attain in it... Their conscripts brainwashed into thinking they will be redeemed by allegance to these power mongers...

wormy
10-20-2007, 07:36 PM
I
Concur on the "walk softly and carry a big stick" Dave...
Sadam had already shown that he had no reguard for teritorial boundries or nations. He attacked a soveriegn nation, destroyed in the process American assets... If left in power Sadam would have rearmed and tried again... we had no choice but to remove him from power...
The problem we got right now is that because of the prolonged peace and wealth we have enjoyed as a nation... We as a nation have begun to walk a little too softly and have become way to reluctant to use the stick... The peace we have enjoyed has led to the installation of peace time generals... Peace time generals get all hung up into cushioning their office and padding their chiars... But when a threat like Hitler comes along, we must unass our padded chairs, bite the bullet and meet the agression head on... In this peace time we have enjoyed, the left has taken over the drivers seat... The left does not have the balls or stomache to put Boots on the ground and get the job done. We must therefor oust these soft walking weak kneed liberals from their padded chairs and replace them with men with balls. We must reclaim this country before it is handed over to those who would call a constitutional convention that would pave the way to our demise a la follow the path of Rome. Handing it over to HIllary would be grease on the wheels...

Dave, the Wars have been for the most part purveyed by Power Hungry Men... While these men may have used religion to motivate their conscripts, it was not religion but men using religion, who started these Wars... Just as terrorism is not an enemy but rather a tactic used by these bad guys. Those in Power care nothing about their good book... they are rather interested in the power they attain in it... Their conscripts brainwashed into thinking they will be redeemed by allegance to these power mongers...

You are ignorant, other countries were alot worse than Iraq. learn to spell and get your information from someone besides a talk show host.

CenterPointEX
10-21-2007, 07:32 AM
F.U.C.K Islam aggression and you too. I'm so sick of your religious grap... they can get laid, drink a beer and do all the things troops do without having to worry about IED's. Thats right moron. If they follow us home they have to come through customs and leave their IED's at home Can you say 911 Batts? Sticking your head in the sand and pretending it isn''t so won't make Radical Islam go a way... Saddam disregarded international law, national sovereignty, and territorial boundries... He promised that when he acquired enough assets, he would try again... Just like Bin Laden... Saddam had America in his cross hairs. We had no choice. What's you answer Batts? How do we bring into check militant Islam... the driving force motivating the conscripts of Saddam, Bin Laden, and now Abinidab...? Shall we drink more beer, shag some more whores, waller in our moral quagmire, "eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die?". If "eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die" is all we got to live for, then lets party... damn the torpedoes...
Maybe send an army of Batt's over there to shag all the Muslim girls creating a new brand of Islam...

CenterPointEX
10-21-2007, 07:54 AM
I Concur on the "walk softly and carry a big stick" Dave...
Saddam had already shown that he had no regard for Territorial boundaries or nations. He attacked a sovereign nation, destroyed in the process American assets... If left in power Saddam would have rearmed and tried again... we had no choice but to remove him from power...
The problem we got right now is that because of the prolonged peace and wealth we have enjoyed as a nation... We as a nation have begun to walk a little too softly and have become way to reluctant to use the stick... The peace we have enjoyed has led to the installation of peace time generals... Peace time generals get all hung up into cushioning their office and padding their chiars... But when a threat like Hitler comes along, we must unass our padded chairs, bite the bullet and meet the aggression head on... In this peace time we have enjoyed, the left has taken over the drivers seat... The left does not have the balls or stomache to put Boots on the ground and get the job done. We must therefor oust these soft walking weak kneed liberals from their padded chairs and replace them with men with balls. We must reclaim this country before it is handed over to those who would call a constitutional convention that would pave the way to our demise a la follow the path of Rome. Handing it over to HIllary would be grease on the wheels...

Dave, the Wars have been for the most part purveyed by Power Hungry Men... While these men may have used religion to motivate their conscripts, it was not religion but men using religion, who started these Wars... Just as terrorism is not an enemy but rather a tactic used by these bad guys. Those in Power care nothing about their good book... they are rather interested in the power they attain in it... Their conscripts brainwashed into thinking they will be redeemed by allegiance to these power mongers...

Stick-it
10-21-2007, 08:47 PM
while islamic terrorists need to be taken care of, you really need to quit trying to justify our reasons for being in Iraq with 9/11. It makes you look like a moron. The fact is there is no good reason, unless you just like war. There are many wars we could pick to start. Why not try some freaken diplomacy. Some people I talk to are scared to vote for a republican because they think that republican = war.

Why do we do all this sh!t alone? Why don't we get some global support before talking war and bombing.

This quote is from the Larry King interview with the Trumpster, I think he says it fairly well.
------------------
KING: Why this hatred for George Bush?

TRUMP: Well, I just hate what's happened to this country. We've gone to a country that's no longer respected. We're in a war that we should have never -- and by the way, I'm worse than any hawk there is in terms of military and in terms of defending ourselves. But Saddam Hussein didn't knock down World Trade Center. He had nothing to do with it. And there were no weapons of mass destruction. There was nothing.

Saddam Hussein, you know what he did with the terrorists?

He killed them. He would kill terrorists. And now Iraq is a breeding ground. That's where all the terrorists are going. They're going to Iraq because that's the safest place for them to be.

And we're in this country and we should have never been there. And if you look -- I have many friends all over the world. If you look at what's happened with this country in terms of the prestige and all of the other great things that we -- we're losing it rapidly.

KING: You talk about perception. You write about it. But while he is an unpopular president, isn't this a flourishing economy?

TRUMP: Well, if you look over the last little while, it's not so flourishing. The tying that he has done that's good is -- are the tax incentives, because I call them incentives. I don't call them breaks. People are incentivized. But you also look at certain things like subprime and very -- I'm not blaming him for subprime. I'm blaming him for a war. I'm blaming him for the prestige of the country. I'm blaming him that when somebody like me goes to London or goes to Paris or goes throughout the world where I go, we're no longer respected like we were. That's what I'm blaming him for.

CenterPointEX
10-22-2007, 03:59 PM
In case you didn't know Batts, "Eat, drink & be merry for tomorrow we die." is a quote from the Bible. It is refering to the fact that 10 out of 10 of us die, and if there is no God for us to be accountable to then this is the only purpose for our lives... To eat, drink & be merry.

Saddam showed his colors when he decided to take over Kuwait... Did he really think the world would sit idlely by and let him get away with it?
With Islam Batts, just as with the Nazis, we have an enemy who sweet talks then strikes unmercifully without sound reason. This is the nature of radical Islam... All of Islam covertly supports radical Islam... Not unlike Free Masonry... While the bulk of Masonic ground troop are oblivious to the true nature of Free Masonry... So it is with the bulk of Muslims... The masses are pawns... Cannon Fodder... So was it with Hitlers force

wormy
10-23-2007, 08:02 PM
Go to the urban legends webpage. Your thing on Clinton is featured. Its bullshit dumbass, don't you ever check anything out.

"little beaver"
10-23-2007, 08:11 PM
Another punkass draft dodger......

BILL CLINTON'S MILITARY CAREER:

(Bill & Hillary - Grit your teeth before you read this!)
Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft. Selective Service Number is 3 26 46 228.

Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.

Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.

Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.

Bill Clinton refuses to report and is not inducted into the military.

Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07, 1969, under authority of COL. E. Holmes.

Clintonsigns enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment. Bill
Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.

Bill Clinton reclassified 1- A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) registrant who has failed to report...remain liable for induction.

Bill Clinton's birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction is INELIGIBLE!

Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40.

Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while a
fugitive from justice.

Bill Clinton receives pardon on January 21, 1977, from President
James Earl Carter.

Bill Clinton becomes the FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON ever to serve as President of the United States.

All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by Clinton.

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S.
military personnel, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel, Clintonpromised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors, Clinton promised that those responsible be hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept those promises, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington, DC. who are now dead would be alive today.

THINK ABOUT IT! It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8
Million for her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written. This from two people who spent 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath.

Sincerely, Cdr. Hamilton McWhorter USN (ret)

The above is almost UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! If anyone other than SR had posted it, I would question it. ( such as BAttsie, who continually posts shit such as GWB was a 'punk ass draft dodger' which is absolutely FALSE, as he served in the Texas National Guard).
George W has an Honorable Discharge from his NG service. What's Clinton got?? If the above is accurate, then Clinton is a draft dodging, convicted felon, proven liar,(heh,heh) and a big time loser with a homely, dyke, loser, stunned wife.
A big thanks to SR for posting this info. Swamp, you're a true patriotic American. These people should try to get past their selfish pride...........maybe come to your feet and ask for wisdom, so that they wouldn't be continuously embarrassing themselves with their nonsensical ravings !

wormy
10-23-2007, 08:33 PM
The above is almost UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!
It is unbelievable, it is a urban legend. Its made up dumbass. Get your head out of hannitys ass.

"little beaver"
10-23-2007, 11:08 PM
So...."Urban Legends" is "THE WORD" to you huh?:D

All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by Clinton.

So wormy...What Wrong information did I post about your beloved clinton?:p

Well Wormy, the Challenge Flag has been thrown. Let's hear from you!

wormy
10-24-2007, 01:46 PM
A challenge from dumb and dumber. What will I do?:D

Urban Legends" is "THE WORD" to you No just a website that takes internet bullshit and sorts it out

All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by Clinton. Your freedom of info requests? public laws you have read? Various books you have read? Who told you this great info?

wormy
10-24-2007, 02:00 PM
[URL="http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp"]

Here is the link to the story. Its just bullshit with extra bullshit added on. Now want to talk about Bush????

Swimp what garbage can do you get all your fine info.:rolleyes:

wormy
10-24-2007, 02:04 PM
While you are at the website you can check out some of Bush urban legends

wormy
10-24-2007, 04:48 PM
He used his connections just like someone else I know.:)

Its a good site, they check stuff out from all parties.

Stick-it
11-27-2007, 11:25 PM
http://llnw.content.jibjab.com/content/f0c805083c7f5c5652d337c2e2281963fe66d465

Stick-it
11-27-2007, 11:58 PM
IDIOCY
http://www.jibjab.com/view/17145

CenterPointEX
12-21-2007, 07:26 AM
How do you breath with your head up you ass. You moron! Saddam had nothing to do with 911 nor did he have anything in his sights but staying in power in his little nothing country. You are as big an idiot as bush...By the way clown it's your morals not mine. I sleep just find without getting on my knees to no one. So shove your moral crap...

Sadman, was rattling his Saber again Batts... He was playing games with the gang of International Inspectors... Sadman was rallying his troops to a frenzy...

The goal of Islam was and is to eradicate Israel and all its enemies which includes us... and to bring the World to submit to Allah by the Sword under the flag of Islam.

This was and is their agenda Mr. Batts... In this New World Order Mr. Batts, you would be strung up and skinned alive for trashing the government like you do... A freedom; Mr. Batts, that you employ with great lattitude... A Freedom Mr. Batts, that for you sake... Great Men of Kansas without regret give their lives...

PA BEN
12-21-2007, 08:25 AM
I say again well said:rolleyes:

Sadman, was rattling his Saber again Batts... He was playing games with the gang of International Inspectors... Sadman was rallying his troops to a frenzy...

The goal of Islam was and is to eradicate Israel and all its enemies which includes us... and to bring the World to submit to Allah by the Sword under the flag of Islam.

This was and is their agenda Mr. Batts... In this New World Order Mr. Batts, you would be strung up and skinned alive for trashing the government like you do... A freedom; Mr. Batts, that you employ with great lattitude... A Freedom Mr. Batts, that for you sake... Great Men of Kansas without regret give their lives...

PA BEN
12-22-2007, 08:28 PM
1978 to 1981, Deployed to Diego Garcia, Guam and Midway. It's good to see a fellow Vet. who uses his freedom of speech:eek:

CenterPointEX
01-30-2009, 12:14 PM

This was and is their agenda Mr. Batts... In this New World Order Mr. Batts, you would be strung up and skinned alive for trashing the government like you do... A freedom; Mr. Batts, that you employ with great lattitude... A Freedom Mr. Batts, that for you sake... Great Men of Kansas without regret give their lives... And now Mr Batts... We no longer have... in your Words... a "Draft Dodging Whimp for President!" You made great fun Batt's of Bush for hugging a Muslim... I don't hear you making any noise now Batt's... Now that "Hussean" the Work dodger\comunity organizer is touting his Muslim Background and an asset... and giving his first Presidential interview to the Radical Muslim Press... and attempting to free the bomb makers and suicide attack trainers from Gitmo... Grabbing the wallet of the "White Workng Boy" and giving it to the bums on the street????? This used to be against the law.... Mugging Americans.... Now it seems to be Presidential... WTF? What is it you are shooting for Batt's... Will you not be happy till Americas is waving a Red Flag sporting the Hammer and Sickle...???????????????

topgroove
01-30-2009, 01:37 PM
damn centerpointless... I can't believe so much stupid could be packed into such a tiny brain. you are an engineering marvel.

Boomer gone soft
01-30-2009, 06:30 PM
REALLY???????

I suppose we should invade Venezuela next and arrest Hugo Chavez?

He had the audacity to call King George the Devil and said he could still smell the sulfur in the air after his address to the UN.

Nobody hates us more than him and he's in our own hemisphere.

By the way, they also export A LOT of oil to us.

scamplineman
01-31-2009, 08:19 AM
And now Mr Batts... We no longer have... in your Words... a "Draft Dodging Whimp for President!" You made great fun Batt's of Bush for hugging a Muslim... I don't hear you making any noise now Batt's... Now that "Hussean" the Work dodger\comunity organizer is touting his Muslim Background and an asset... and giving his first Presidential interview to the Radical Muslim Press... and attempting to free the bomb makers and suicide attack trainers from Gitmo... Grabbing the wallet of the "White Workng Boy" and giving it to the bums on the street????? This used to be against the law.... Mugging Americans.... Now it seems to be Presidential... WTF? What is it you are shooting for Batt's... Will you not be happy till Americas is waving a Red Flag sporting the Hammer and Sickle...???????????????

BATTS is curled up in the corner... hugging his teddy, whimpering for his momma...

After his messiah SNUBBED HIS AMERICAN LEGION SPONSERED PARTY FOR THE HEROES OF OUR F'N NATION. I mean, I can understand why he did it. I've known all long he was a nonamerican... But this must have cut you right to the core... being the big supporter of the AL you are.

C'mon BATTS pull it together and tell us again why you are supporting this socialist hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless you my son

IN THE SHADOWS
01-31-2009, 09:48 AM
This strikes me as funny.

Watchin the news this morning....ABC good morning America....They were reporting on the Iraq elections stating, and I quote " These are the first open elections in three years in Iraq and there has been no major demonstrations of violence, however 8 of the candidates running for office have been killed while campaigning".

Im NOT making this up. RFLMAO

CenterPointEX
01-31-2009, 06:50 PM
damn centerpointless... I can't believe so much stupid could be packed into such a tiny brain. you are an engineering marvel. Is this the most Intellectual response you could come up with
Topgrove? What do you make of President Husseans ability up to this Point to avoid workng for a living...? What I still ask... Mr. Topgrove are Mr. Husseans qualifications to be President other that garnering the support of folks like yourself who can not intellecually express one single thing he stands for? What does he stand for Topgrove... Change? Define Change... Maybe Change is to begin to pick the pockets of Americans to provide abortion funding for Mexicans so we can reduce the Mexican Population in order to reduce the number of Border Guards????????????? WTF... Topgrove... talk to me... tell me what President Hussean is doing that is gonna help Americans?

Koga
01-31-2009, 07:08 PM
any of thier qualifications to "serve" us in Washington. There is not a damn one of em worth crap. But yall keep up the good work.

Koga

CenterPointEX
11-07-2009, 09:21 AM
Is this a bad episode of Seinfeld or What? I remember an episode where they got jobs as writers doing a show about nothing...

Ok... Obams does nothing.... helps organize folks who do nothing... Gets elected for helping organize folks who do nothing... Introduces legislation to give goverment entitlements to folks who do nothing... and his reward for all this????????/

He gets the Nobel Peace Prize... for... you guessed it....

It starts with "N"

President Husseans Islamic Colors have manifested themselves in his initial response to the the Islamic Army Shooter shouting "Allahu Akbar"

"Allahu Akabar" is Islamic for "Die Infidels!" "The Koran assures me I am going to paradise for this act!" They can make the claim all day long if they want that Islam is a religion of Peace... but the goal of Islam remains to bring the world under Islamic rule... starting by wiping Israel and all of it's allies off the map... I guess if Obams is succesful then we won't any longer be friends of Israel... and thus won't be the target of Islam... and we will start sending our kids into crowded bus stops shouting "Allahu Akabar!"

UnionBoomer66
11-13-2009, 10:39 AM
Is this a bad episode of Seinfeld or What? I remember an episode where they got jobs as writers doing a show about nothing...

Ok... Obams does nothing.... helps organize folks who do nothing... Gets elected for helping organize folks who do nothing... Introduces legislation to give goverment entitlements to folks who do nothing... and his reward for all this????????/

He gets the Nobel Peace Prize... for... you guessed it....

It starts with "N"

President Husseans Islamic Colors have manifested themselves in his initial response to the the Islamic Army Shooter shouting "Allahu Akbar"

"Allahu Akabar" is Islamic for "Die Infidels!" "The Koran assures me I am going to paradise for this act!" They can make the claim all day long if they want that Islam is a religion of Peace... but the goal of Islam remains to bring the world under Islamic rule... starting by wiping Israel and all of it's allies off the map... I guess if Obams is succesful then we won't any longer be friends of Israel... and thus won't be the target of Islam... and we will start sending our kids into crowded bus stops shouting "Allahu Akabar!"

You like swamprat are so bend on hate that you will make anything up that comes along.

If you have enemies whether real or imagined, it is best to know your enemy. You are so full of crap and in this case so wrong that, the case for birth control raises it's ugly head. You my friend need to be neutered before you put more imbeciles into this world.
The takbīr or takbeer (تَكْبِير) is the Arabic name for the phrase Allāhu Akbar, الله أكبر. Usually translated "God is [the] greatest," it is a common Islamic Arabic expression, and is used as both an informal expression of faith and as a formal declaration.

Allahu akbar means "God (Allah) is the greatest".

Allahu Akbar or Allahu Ekber and similar can mean:-

Allahu Akbar, an Islamic exclamation called the Takbir in Arabic which means "Allah is the Greatest"
Allahu Akbar (anthem), the national anthem of Libya
Allahu Akbar (Matoub), a song by Matoub
Allahüekber Dağları, a range of mountains in northeast Turkey. In 1914 it was astride the border between Turkey and Russia.
"Allah U Akbar", a song by Brand Nubian from their 1993 album In God We Trust

heelwinch
11-13-2009, 06:51 PM
You like swamprat are so bend on hate that you will make anything up that comes along.

If you have enemies whether real or imagined, it is best to know your enemy. You are so full of crap and in this case so wrong that, the case for birth control raises it's ugly head. You my friend need to be neutered before you put more imbeciles into this world.
The takbīr or takbeer (تَكْبِير) is the Arabic name for the phrase Allāhu Akbar, الله أكبر. Usually translated "God is [the] greatest," it is a common Islamic Arabic expression, and is used as both an informal expression of faith and as a formal declaration.

Allahu akbar means "God (Allah) is the greatest".

Allahu Akbar or Allahu Ekber and similar can mean:-

Allahu Akbar, an Islamic exclamation called the Takbir in Arabic which means "Allah is the Greatest"
Allahu Akbar (anthem), the national anthem of Libya
Allahu Akbar (Matoub), a song by Matoub
Allahüekber Dağları, a range of mountains in northeast Turkey. In 1914 it was astride the border between Turkey and Russia.
"Allah U Akbar", a song by Brand Nubian from their 1993 album In God We Trust

You seem well versed in the Muslim religion.

Are you one???

I say put a bullet in that rag head, and be done with it.

He can mumble all the jibberish he wants, just not in my country.

CenterPointEX
11-21-2009, 06:31 PM
UB 666... Yes I know What the transliterationn of Allahu akbar is...

I know what the translation of Heil Hitler is also...

The transliteration is irrelevent.

Bottom line is that is what the "Suicide Bombers hollar when the pull the cord"

The Koran assures Heaven for folks who die in Jihad ie suicide killing of infidels.

UnionBoomer66
11-21-2009, 08:39 PM
You seem well versed in the Muslim religion.

Are you one???

I say put a bullet in that rag head, and be done with it.

He can mumble all the jibberish he wants, just not in my country.

It is not your country! Thank God. If it was I would be the first to sign up for first group that would want to go to war with your kind and restore the Declaration of Independence and US Constitution, you want to take a man's freedom of religion, freedom of speech and a right to trail by jury. While we are at it let's take away some of your freedom. You just condoned killing a man. Maybe they should bar you from owning a weapon?

CenterPointEX
11-22-2009, 01:00 PM
right to trail by jury. While we are at it let's take away some of your freedom. You just condoned killing a man.

There is no trial by jury on a battle field... We don't gather up enemy combatants and give them a pedestal from which to preach death to America...

Islam will not respect the US Constitution

Obama is not at War with radical Islam....

Obama sypothises with Islam...

Obama refuses to call true followers of the Koran;
who by it's directive die in Jihad... ie killing Infidel by suicide bomb ,

TERRORISTS.

Obamas push to try these guys in civilian Court is for the purpose of putting on trial the folks who handled them as enemy combatants... Enemy Combatants do not get the same privledges as American Citizens... Can you imagine bringing every captured enemy combatant to stand trial in an American Court?

UnionBoomer66
11-22-2009, 06:10 PM
There is no trial by jury on a battle field... We don't gather up enemy combatants and give them a pedestal from which to preach death to America...

Islam will not respect the US Constitution

Obama is not at War with radical Islam....

Obama sypothises with Islam...

Obama refuses to call true followers of the Koran;
who by it's directive die in Jihad... ie killing Infidel by suicide bomb ,

TERRORISTS.

Obamas push to try these guys in civilian Court is for the purpose of putting on trial the folks who handled them as enemy combatants... Enemy Combatants do not get the same privledges as American Citizens... Can you imagine bringing every captured enemy combatant to stand trial in an American Court?

Most of these folks was not taken on any battle field. Most don't even have charges or evidence against them. Most was turned in for rewards with no evidence against them at all.

Yes the whole Bush era is on trial.

heelwinch
11-22-2009, 06:16 PM
It is not your country! Thank God. If it was I would be the first to sign up for first group that would want to go to war with your kind and restore the Declaration of Independence and US Constitution, you want to take a man's freedom of religion, freedom of speech and a right to trail by jury. While we are at it let's take away some of your freedom. You just condoned killing a man. Maybe they should bar you from owning a weapon?

It sure as hell is MY COUNTRY!! I was fighting for this country when you were still in diapers, don't ever speak those words to me junior. And now my 2 nephews are fighting for it... boy, you have a lot of nerve, to back up a muslim jihadist on this site.

Take a mans freedom??? His right to trial by jury??? Are you serious???

You've got some issues son. And your damned right I condoned killing that man, I'd do it myself if they offered me the pistole!

UnionBoomer66
11-22-2009, 07:36 PM
It sure as hell is MY COUNTRY!! I was fighting for this country when you were still in diapers, don't ever speak those words to me junior. And now my 2 nephews are fighting for it... boy, you have a lot of nerve, to back up a muslim jihadist on this site.

Take a mans freedom??? His right to trial by jury??? Are you serious???

You've got some issues son. And your damned right I condoned killing that man, I'd do it myself if they offered me the pistole!

That is where you are wrong moron. It is not your country. I did my two years also. It is not my country. You are not king. You have no more rights than I do. You have no more rights than even 4F swamprat.

You puke have issues if you think you are some king of king of American just because you served. You can look up my profile to see how old I am, but since you want to hide behind the screen and not fill out a profile, the all we have is you word here you are even a citizen are lineman.

I am not back the American born major that killed 13 of our Troops. But the man has every right to a fair trial. Who died and made you GOD. You are the one that should be held responsible for denying the rights to any American. The man is an American Criminal.

We are not talking about anyone else. CenterpointX brought up what the Major Screamed before shooting.

Why in the hell don't we just do a Judge Drudge type world.

Hell let's take it another step Drink and Drive the cops just put a bullet in your brain pan.

If I was in diapers when you were doing your one man fight for this country, you better call your nurse the wipe the dribble from your chin.

Let me see. Where do you drag a man out and execute a men? Saddam did right? Nazi Germany did right? Sorry we don't need idiots like you here.

By the way ol great warrior. Stop by Fort Hood and ask the great troops defending the US Now, if this man should be executed without a trial. I don't have any medals. One ribbon National Defence and Good Conduct and an Honorable Discharge.

It's not you country Thank God!

By the way. My daughter served, and I also have two nephews that served two tours and making the military their career. After this man is convicted I will be more than glad to serve on the firing squad.

The Army hasn't even figured out jurisdiction yet.

UnionBoomer66
11-22-2009, 07:55 PM
Damn!:rolleyes:
55 posts, and you're all of a sudden callin people morons and pukes and shit.:D Somebody else use to use that "moron" bit in his posts quite regularly.....

Oh well....Not My business.:D

Damn Swamprat. do you think this man, has a country? Do you think you would want to live in a country, than hangs people from light poles?

CenterPointEX
07-29-2011, 02:00 PM
and... just why did Obama Start a War in Libya?... WMD's? WTF?

duckhunter
07-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Welcome back.

CenterPointEX
07-29-2011, 02:17 PM
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1613992559046.2089781.1513278954&type=1#!/profile.php?id=543051708 ...............................................

CenterPointEX
07-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Well... Good afternoon to you too Batts... :-)

duckhunter
07-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Isn't it nice when we all get along?