PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

shaun
11-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Just a wishful Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys/gals out there. Be safe, enjoy the food, and take care of yourselves. I'm gonna fry my bird for the first time this year and hope I don't burn the joint down. Take care evrybody! Enjoy!!! For those forced or away from home, my deepest respect and do your best to have a good time. As with the troops, you are always thought of.

Orgnizdlbr
11-22-2006, 08:06 PM
Here, Here, to Shuan and all the Brothers and Sisters who frequent this site and to your families and loved ones. Have a healthy, safe, and Happy Thanksgiving. We may argue during the year, but you all have my respect and I wish you all the best during the Holidays!!!

Dave@PSE&G
11-22-2006, 08:39 PM
I want to wish everyone, including: Battman, Worm, Swamp, Little Beaver, Clinton, Bush (1 & 2), Cheney, Pelosi, and anyone else who has grilled or been grilled by us all in the last few weeks. Well, except for that freaky troll Kim Jong Il. We get on each other pretty good, but we are all after the same thing: Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Best to everyone and their famillies. Be safe, be union, be cool. -- Dave

LostArt
11-22-2006, 08:51 PM
Well! Dave sure forgot me real quick! Well..............I NEVER! **hummph!**

Heh. Gotchya Davey! :D

I also wish all of you folks a Happy Thanksgiving! The boss is out smokin' our turkey in the smoker and whinning as I post this! LOL! Oh, he ain't happy unless he is whinnin'! :D

Have a great day folks from me and the Boss!

Dave@PSE&G
11-22-2006, 08:53 PM
Well! Dave sure forgot me real quick! Well..............I NEVER! **hummph!**

Heh. Gotchya Davey! :D

I also wish all of you folks a Happy Thanksgiving! The boss is out smokin' our turkey in the smoker and whinning as I post this! LOL! Oh, he ain't happy unless he is whinnin'! :D

Have a great day folks from me and the Boss!
I didn't forget you. I can only type 7 words a minute. If I listed everyone, it would be Friday already. Have a happy. -- Dave

Hemingray Insulators
11-22-2006, 10:19 PM
have a SAFE and Happy thanksgiving everyone. oh ya, and try not to work too hard :)

otpig2
11-22-2006, 10:54 PM
Happy thanksgiving may your pumpkin pie always have cool whip

happy holiday

lineman641
11-23-2006, 08:09 AM
happy thanksgiving to all...........shaun, deep fried bird is the way to go!

lineman641
11-23-2006, 08:12 AM
:rolleyes:

MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY, MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.
MAY YOUR POTATOES 'N GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP,
MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS,
MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,
MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER
STAY OFF YOUR THIGHS