PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rwd!!!!!!!

LostArt
12-01-2006, 08:20 AM
You are as old as me today!!! How does it feel???? :D

Hope you have a good one!!!

RWD
12-01-2006, 10:42 AM
I guess we are well aged then. Like fine red wine ..... But then for some reason I've been trying to pop my cork for years ... :{(} We went to a Natalie Grant concert last night and tonight I get to watch my spouse as she dances on stage ... behind a base guitar .... LA Dirty minds think alike ... but she will also have clothes on during the gig.

Thanks

RWD

LostArt
12-01-2006, 08:39 PM
I guess we are well aged then. Like fine red wine ..... But then for some reason I've been trying to pop my cork for years ... :{(} We went to a Natalie Grant concert last night and tonight I get to watch my spouse as she dances on stage ... behind a base guitar .... LA Dirty minds think alike ... but she will also have clothes on during the gig.

Thanks

RWD

LOL! Well have a blast and a beer on me! :D

LostArt
12-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Hey young lady, is it your Birthday?.........

By the way, what am I supposed to do with your most recent e-mail you sent?
Load it and chat with you?

Have a good one.....

What the heck did I send ya BH????? LMAO! Sounds like I goofed on something again! No, I was just checking in with you and seeing how you were doing. Oh, I might have sent a pic of my daughter and her husband.....or tried to! LOL!

Nope, not my birthday! Mine has come and gone! Well, it's closer here again....but I have a few more months till I get older than RWD again. :D