PDA

View Full Version : Weather this past week

shaun
12-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Some weird weather going on lately. I saw Dallas/FW went from 80 to 30 or summin, midwest slammed with snow/ice, Chicago gettin snow, Pittsburgh beat up, and a Tornado in Monroe County (eastern) PA reported. I just got home and we seemed to fair a bit better than some others it seems, with just a bit of heavy rain (brief) and now the wind is blowin pretty good but nuffin to crazy. Hope everybody is ok and wondering how everybody..that isn't still at work...made out?. Be careful guys and be safe. To be 70 on 12/1 is pretty unusual in the N.E. (I think we missed a beating here (NJ) if the weather man would have been right.) 2/3rd's forced to stay on at 3:30 and the rest scheduled back at 11pm...plus a couple beeper crews starting at 7am tomorrow. Let's see how many times they call out this weekend.

JAKE
12-02-2006, 04:53 PM
were south of fort worth and didnt get it too bad, a bit of ice and sleet then bout a inch of snow, just had iced trees tore a couple spans down and that was all.

BigClive
12-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Thunderous rain and flooding in Scotland. Fortunately I don't have to go out and work in it. NOT!!!! :mad:

I've ditched the hi-viz padded jacket. It's fishermans foul weather gear at the moment!