PDA

View Full Version : birthdays

lineman641
12-08-2006, 05:02 PM
have a good one trash

BigClive
12-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Yeah, have a good one Trash. Always proud to be bluecollar trash. Where would the world be without us. :D

LINETRASH
12-08-2006, 10:50 PM
And it seems to hold true about suddenly needing reading glasses when you hit 40!

Also for some reason, my pants dont fit like they used to......

Getting some grey hair too...

Just falling apart!:eek:

LostArt
12-09-2006, 10:47 AM
And it seems to hold true about suddenly needing reading glasses when you hit 40!

LMAO!!!

Hope it was a nice one LT.

Dave@PSE&G
12-09-2006, 09:25 PM
I remember my grandfather saying once: "What I used to do all night now takes me all night to do". I was only 14 at the time, so I didn't know what the hell he was talking about. Gramps was a funny SOB!

LostArt
12-10-2006, 09:14 AM
I remember my grandfather saying once: "What I used to do all night now takes me all night to do". I was only 14 at the time, so I didn't know what the hell he was talking about. Gramps was a funny SOB!

I'm gonna steal that line from Gramps Dave! That is a hoot! :D

BigClive
12-10-2006, 04:08 PM

I thought you were older! I guess it's this thing where most hard core Internet users being of a certain age group.

Strange. Now I've got grey creeping into my beard I kinda like it. Makes me look all mature and sensible. HAH! :rolleyes: Looks can deceive after all.