PDA

View Full Version : people who kiss ass to move up

cj28
12-10-2006, 10:30 PM
I Know A Few Guys That Call Themselves A Lineman That Dont Know Nothing About The Job But Can Suck One With The Best Of Them When I Came Up You Started From The Bottom And Worked To The Top Some Guys Cant Read Prints Call Themselves Formans But Rely On People Like Me To Carry Slack

scammy
12-10-2006, 11:55 PM
so dont read the prints for them ,,,,let them be exposed for what they are

loodvig
12-11-2006, 06:07 AM
I think you'll find that in every trade not just ours.

BigClive
12-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Had a slightly embarassing incident like that a while back where the local councils "head electrical engineer" attended when we had erroneous tripping of what had been considered to be merely an isolator. He brought the schematics and I immediately saw there was a remote load sensor and trip coil. I pointed this out and he just looked at the drawings and mumbled something about not being able to read them. Since it was in our best interests to keep on the good side of that department, I just laughed and said "Yeah, sometimes I struggle a bit myself." and it instantly defused the situation. Then I found the control module, downloaded it's manual from the 'net and adjusted it's parameters to more accurately reflect the installation.