PDA

View Full Version : Vic Morris OSHA investigation

LinemansGF
12-13-2006, 08:07 PM
Just thought I'd let you all know that we finally got Vic's OSHA report back and for once they didn't find employee error. OSHA fined Davis Elliot on charges of neglience, which we already knew. Since we have the OSHA report back and the case is closed Vic's family is able to get on with their lawsuit against Elliot. Hopefully for once these companies will have to pay for what they did. I want to thank everyone that gave me information and all the kind words you all gave to Vic's family and me, we really appreciate everything you all did. Rusty I want to thank you, you are truly a great person and I appreciate you and all the help you've given us more than you'll ever know.

Thanks so much,
Jennifer

rusty
12-14-2006, 09:33 AM
Jennifer,

While OSHA has appeared to have taken the right path this time. PLEASE follow up on what happens to the fines! As a norm the fines are big at the closing of the case, but months from now through arbitration they will be reduced to pennies on the dollar! I hope now through ALL our combined efforts OSHA is having to be more accountable due to the amount of people watching and demanding action! JOB WELL DONE BY ALL!!!

I wish ya'll the best with seeking justice! Keep in mind this as a norm takes about 3 years to achieve. and your going up against DEEP POCKETS with lawyers with YEARS of proven tactics defending these companies OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I wish I could have done more for ya'll and glad I was able to help! But I want to thank you, because you came out in the open and showed how this BS system is rigged against the families! And how hard it is to get information of any kind! By your actions ALL have seen how difficult it can be! Linemn Mom and Cheryl Johnson were some of the first to stand up, and are still fighting today! Each time the loved ones speak out, it becomes harder for those liable to be able to deny justice and escape accountability!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Like I told when we first talked, you were not a lone! In the last week we have lost 3 more Brothers, and their loved ones are just starting down the path of misery you and others have been on for eternity!!! But they have more information to draw from, due to all our efforts! I just hope and pray they have access to these sites and know as with you , THEY ARE NOT A LONE!!!! TOGETHER “” WE CAN AND ARE “” MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!

Best to you and yours, from me and mine!