PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Orgnizdlbr
12-17-2006, 09:25 AM
Well, we are a week or so away from Christmas. This week will be really crazy for me, I would be remiss if I didn't wish each and every one of you a safe, healthy, prosperous, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I feel very lucky to have stumbled across this sight a few years ago, many here have enlightened me on many issues. I thank you all for that. We happen to be in the greatest trade on God's green earth, lets not forget that! So again, from my family to all of yours, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Orgnizdlbr.

LINETRASH
12-17-2006, 04:15 PM
I hear ya, OG.

I feel the same, happy to have discovered this site with people I can relate to.

I don't log on that much lately, been too busy with other things.

I will say that I respect most posters here, Swamper, Old Lineman, L.A., 500 KVA, Bigclive, Ol' sore knees, Hemi, bashlin, dirtdober,topgroove,loodvig,tramplineman,Sbatts, to name a few.

That's just off the top of my head. I am proud to know you guys (in cyberspace). And I know I would very much enjoy having a beer with any one of you, and I am sure we would build lots of lines in the bar!

So happy holidays and Merry Christmas everybody. Let's all be thankful and remember those who did'nt make it.

CenterPointEX
12-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the Ulitimate Swamp... You confirmed my suspicions... Jesus is flashing us a Gig'em... He is indeed an Aggie...

Merry Christmas and Gig'em to all ya who take the time read my posts here on PL.Com...

It seems you know as much about Aggies as you know about Jesus Swamp... judging from your Bad Bull statement... For the record Swamp... T-Sips "Hook'em"... by contrast, Fighting Texas Aggies "Gig'em" .... A real Texan knows, never the twain shall be confused... Southwest Texas Bobcats not discluded?

Origionaly Posted by: Swamprat

"Sorry CP. "Gigem", is the little finger and the index finger. Ya know..."Bullhorns".

CenterPointEX
12-18-2006, 10:51 PM
................................. .......................... ..........................................

loodvig
12-19-2006, 06:11 AM
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0212320003

LostArt
12-19-2006, 10:18 PM
(I actually did the whole thing LOO!!! :D )

I totally agree Georgie! And I thank you guys for lettin' me rub some elbows in here and puttin' up with my ole sassy ways. It's always a pleasure to come here. Thanks guys for letting me be a small part in your working lives. I truly appreciate it. Not that I know much more than 3 years ago, but I feel like I might have grasped more than I expected to when I came here. Again, many thanks to you all.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

--LA

PS............I LOVE MY CHRISTMAS CARD BAREHANDER!!!!!!!!!! :D

lineman641
12-20-2006, 08:10 PM
Well, we are a week or so away from Christmas. This week will be really crazy for me, I would be remiss if I didn't wish each and every one of you a safe, healthy, prosperous, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I feel very lucky to have stumbled across this sight a few years ago, many here have enlightened me on many issues. I thank you all for that. We happen to be in the greatest trade on God's green earth, lets not forget that! So again, from my family to all of yours, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Orgnizdlbr.

I'll give an amen to that..........merry christmas and happy new year to all.....enjoy the time!!!!

BigClive
12-21-2006, 02:16 PM
I clicked on the powerline and there was a bang and all the lights went out. Is that supposed to happen? (Only kidding.)

Merry Christmas to you all from the Isle of Man where I'm spending Christmas with my parents. I'll let you know if the lines blow down again this year. :)

Koga
12-22-2006, 10:49 AM
Im still alive and keeping the lights on here in La Louisiana. And tell each and everyone Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year. Also don't let a day go by that you don't show and tell the ones that mean the most to you how you feel. You never know when you wont be able to.

:cool:
Koga

BigClive
12-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Im still alive and keeping the lights on here in La Louisiana. And tell each and everyone Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year. Also don't let a day go by that you don't show and tell the ones that mean the most to you how you feel. You never know when you wont be able to.

Had a rough time recently?

Line Cowboy
12-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Happy holidays and a prosperuos new year to everyone on here have a safe one guys

mrnick
12-23-2006, 12:08 PM
I hope each and every one of you have a very Merry Christmas and a safe holiday! God Bless :-)

Hemingray Insulators
12-23-2006, 01:39 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and may your christmas be spent at home with your family. stay safe.

shaun
12-23-2006, 02:24 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year fella's!