PDA

View Full Version : National champs

LINETRASH
01-09-2007, 12:29 AM
Congrats to the Florida Gators for the tromping of the "Bad Ass" Ohio buckeyes.

If any thing, this exposes the farce of the BCS.

We really need a playoff series for college ball, throw the "formula" out the fucking window.

Ohio state faced their first real challenge of the year and got their ass handed to them.

The schools would still get their money in a playoff, and the BEST teams would compete.

Ohio state is a paper tiger, and it took a Southeastern Conference team to expose them.

The shame of it is, several SEC teams could easily defeat OSU. I know LSU or Auburn would have stomped their ass.

Anyway, I hope the colleges will come to their senses and adopt a playoff program, and quit producing bullshit number one teams.

By the way, how does KOGA feel that my beloved Crimson Tide has your coach?

Long live the SEC. The baddest conference in football!

lineleader
01-10-2007, 08:49 PM
sounds like your name fits very well.you're right ,though;they really got an ass whuppin'.but as far as not playing anyone,they [buckeyes] beat two no.2 teams this year.next you'll tell me the S.C. game was a good one that fla won.oh, and didnt they lose to a team with two losses? get real.

LINETRASH
01-11-2007, 12:24 AM
You don't know shit about my handle, dude. It has been explained on several occasions.

Yeah, Ohio state won twice against #2 teams.

Let's see, they beat Texas and Michigan.

The schedules of these two teams were even weaker than OSU.

Texas lost to Kansas state and Texas A&M. They beat powerhouses like Sam Houston, Baylor and Iowa.

And let's don't forget big bad Michigan, who beat such notables as Northwestern and Ball State.Lets not forget they got stomped by legendary Oregon state, always a threat for the title.

Florida got beat by, who was it.... Oh yeah, Auburn. And as I stated, Auburn or LSU could have easily fucked up the "mighty buckeyes"

Your dumb ass has only gave weight to my argument for a playoff.

I say again, the Ohio State Buckeyes were paper tigers. Nobody fucks with the SEC.

So, stay your ass in Akron and lick your wounds. You got schooled, beeaaacttchh!

OLE' SORE KNEES
01-11-2007, 05:45 AM
As the old southern rock group Molly Hatchet sings................................. Gator Country , a little bit of that "chomp chomp"

lineleader
01-11-2007, 05:29 PM
im sorry, didnt i say fla was no. one? so tell me about the alibi tide.[wow are you easy.]...anyhow, hey swampy, i think everyone underestimated the gators.as i said before; we really got our asses whupped'. from headcoach to special teams.[there winetrash, are you happy?]

LostArt
01-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Seriously though, I couldn't believe them Damn Gators. I was serious Impressed!

LMAO! You weren't the only one buddy! :D

The boss left to watch the game at the neighbors. He came back home after the kickoff! LMAO! He was suppose to come home at half but said if the game went down hill he was coming home sooner! :D

I got on to him. He was seriously sulled up! I told him that we ain't giving up yet! OH MY!!! How SWEET it was!!!!

We watched the game again last night! LMAO! :D

Florida has braggin' rights this year. Heck, Florida has double braggin' rights! Basketball and Football national titles! History in the making!

After 100 years..........can't we Gators have our bait and EAT it TOO???? :D

LostArt
01-13-2007, 01:03 PM
BTW..........(since I can't be outdone by Ole Sore Knees)....we start'em young here in Florida....

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/LostArt99/babygator.jpg