PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl

lineman641
01-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Just a little over one week left to listen to all the super bowl experts that probably never put on a set of pads in their life, but they will keep on beating that horse. I prefer listening to the guys that have played or coached myself. The game may be interesting. It will all depend on which Rex Grossman shows up. Manning will be his normal self and the Bear defense is very tough. The Bears return man Hester could make a big difference. The biggest factor will be a cold weather team playing in Miami. Weather says 80 on game day. Da Bears will be worn out by the 3rd quarter………………COLTS 38….BEARS 24…………………I will still make sure to watch all the commercials, in some games that’s the only thing interesting.

LostArt
02-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Well, I'm going for the Bears. Over a week ago, I didn't care who won. However, I'm pulling for lineman641's Underdogs. Never UNDERestimate the underdog.

Besides, if I have to pull between a quarterback, I'm going with Grossman. He came from a good college background. Heh.

loodvig
02-04-2007, 09:15 AM
I like the Bears.

playtime
02-04-2007, 01:15 PM
Colts 24 Bears 13 This is just my opinion. I don't think the Bears offense is going to score much. Bears D is tough but I think they will be wore out by the end of the 3rd quarter. I don't care who wins just as long as it is a good game.

LostArt
02-04-2007, 01:49 PM
I don't care who wins just as long as it is a good game.

Right and not a blowout....whoever that may be. 'Course....my favorite time is the commercials! LOL! And I like football....just not pro football. I actually still catch myself thinking of the BALTIMORE colts!!! See what I mean???? :D

CenterPointEX
02-04-2007, 04:46 PM
I had arrived in life...I had season tickets to Oilers for one year...Did the tailgate thing... Then they left... I havn't watched pro football since. Aggie games are way more fun. Win or Lose. The tail gates are more fun as well.
Good Day and Gig'em!

LostArt
02-05-2007, 06:18 AM
I loved it:D
Made $250 bucks!!

LOL! And you didn't have to work in the rain. How 'bout that!!! :D