PDA

View Full Version : America...Before Media

duckhunter
01-30-2007, 02:30 PM
a. FDR led us into World War II.

b. Germany never attacked us ; Japan did.
From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost ...
an average of 112,500 per year.

c. Truman finished that war and started one in Korea ..
North Korea never attacked us ..
From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost ...
an average of 18,334 per year.

d John F. Kennedy started the Vietnam conflict in 1962.
Vietnam never attacked us.

e. Johnson turned Vietnam into a quagmire.
From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost ..
an average of 5,800 per year.

f. Clinton went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent.
Bosnia never attacked us .
He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three
times by Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on
multiple occasions.

g. In the years since terrorists attacked us , President Bush
has liberated two countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled
al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran, and, North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who
slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.

The Democrats are complaining
about how long the war is taking.

But Wait

It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno
to take the Branch Davidian compound.
That was a 51-day operation..

We've been looking for evidence for chemical weapons
in Iraq for less time than it took Hillary Clinton to find
the Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the
Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard
than it took Ted Kennedy to call the police after his
Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.

It took less time to take Iraq than it took
to count the votes in Florida!!!!

Our Commander-In-Chief is doing a GREAT JOB !
The Military morale is high!

The biased media hopes we are too ignorant
to realize the facts

BigClive
01-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Every attempt at Scottish independence in recent years has been forcibly manipulated by the press. Presumably for the benefit of their pay masters.

The closest we ever got was at the time that media tycoon Robert Maxwell popped his clogs. Before that incident his main rag had been waving the independence flag. Afterwards it did a u-turn and was violently anti-independence using such classic lines as "A group of high profile businessmen have warned against independence because it will bring financial ruin to the country." They didn't name the businessmen or explain why the "ruin" would occur.

Then again.... A lot of oil is extracted from the North Sea and there was probably a risk that the Scottish might have wanted some of it. Instead we are still paying some of the highest prices for fuel in the world.

The rag that aimed at the working class used rather obnoxious tactics to ensure that their views could be pushed into working class minds.... They printed pictures of semi-naked women on page three. (The famous page three girls).

Bigheadnc
01-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Hi Swamprat, truth is the media and press play a big role in our daily decission makeing. Too watch the news or read the paper, i think we can all agree, is so depressing. Are we too informed?

CHICAGO HAND.
01-31-2007, 06:43 AM
I Watched The Movie Called "good Night And Good Luck" Recently And Thought It Was Pretty Good. Have You Seen It Swamp?

Orgnizdlbr
02-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Where in the FUCK WAS I WRONG COCKSUCKER?????????

THE ARMY DID NOT HAVE A HOSPTITAL TO HANDLE IT THEY FUCKED AROUND FIVE YEARS AND DID NOT BUILT IT AND WE DID. YOUR CHICKENHAWKS DID NOT FUCKING HELP. ONLY PEOPLE FROM GOVERNMENT TO SHOW UP WAS JOHN MACCAIN AND HILLARY CLINTON BECAUSE DUBYA AND CHENEY CAN'T LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE WOUNDED AND BURNED IN THE FACE.

IF YOU THINK I AM WRONG COCKSUCKER ALL MAJOR RANKS OF THE MARINES, AIR FORCE, ARMY AND NAVY WAS THERE.WHERE WAS DUBYA??????????
WHERE WAS RUSH LIMPDICK, O'REILLY HANNITY AND THE OTHEER NON CONTRIBUTERS?????????

1Sully, if you would, please point out to me where Steve has mischarectorized anything in his post. Admitedly, I need your help on this, being the dumb Yankee Lineman that I am. Seems to me, although Steve uses some words in the vernacular if you will, that he was pretty much on the mark with his post. If I am wrong, please point me in the right direction.....