PDA

View Full Version : Swamprat ?

loodvig
02-03-2007, 08:05 AM
Did you get caught up in all the damage in central Fla.? I've been watching it all on CNN. 10,000 no power, 19 people killed, and lots of folks homeless.

Hemingray Insulators
02-03-2007, 08:46 AM
i think he still has power, and he IS with us, because i just got an email from him either late last night or this morning when i read it.

Orgnizdlbr
02-03-2007, 10:36 AM
He PM'd me after I did same to make sure he was ok. Tornado was some miles north, he's ok. I feel for the people who were affected.

LostArt
02-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the thoughts guys.

We're fine. Have a friend who lives in Lady Lakes, 1 mile from the touchdown of that tornado. He's Ok too, but "It's not pretty".

20,000 out of power, at this point, 20 dead, and they're still lookin.
They figured the winds to be 260 mph, and it was on the ground about 15 minutes.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Glad you are fine buddy!!

Well, I had this long story that I wrote about the other night during our power outage and I lost it!!!! Dag gum it!!! I hate it when that happens!!!

You guys are SAVED from reading it!!! LOL!

mrnick
02-04-2007, 10:03 PM
damn man, thats insane...1 mile is too close! Glad to hear your okay, Swamp.

In 05' There was a small tornado that touched down about 300 yards from the beach house I was staying at in North Carolina, then there was the year before that, another tornado about a half mile away while I was driving over a 5 mile bridge....I hauled ass!!!!!!!!