PDA

View Full Version : CBS News, 6:30pm tonight

Hemingray Insulators
02-05-2007, 05:02 PM
hey all, if you can, watch CBS tonight at 6:30, they are doing a story for the "kalamazoo Promise" and i was interviewd by them a few weeks back. be sure to watch and see if i make it on there. i think you'll know when you see me, by a few of the comments i make, and most of you probably know what i looks like, if not see the meber photos thread.

Hemingray Insulators
02-05-2007, 05:43 PM
oh, that would be 6:30pm EST

Hemingray Insulators
02-06-2007, 06:39 AM
oh well, at least we dont have school AGAIN second day in a row. i'm looking to go all week without having to go to school lol. :-)
ya, i was kind disapointed, especially, because one of the kids in my class that WAS on (not talking or anything) thinks everythings about screwing girls, and is always makeing it a point give me hell about it, he's such an idiot. and then since for residential wire we had partners, and there was one spotopen for someone to work alone, and that was what i was gonna go, because i've done a tone of houses, since i was 8. well another kid from my school which is portage northern badgered me into being partners with him, and then he didn't do anything. ya know i'd ive him a list of what needed to be done, explained how to do it BEFORE we did it, so i could get my work done with minimul worries of if he was doing it right. WRONG, every time i turn around, a screws not tight, or the wire is wraped the wrong way so when the screw was tightened thw wire would back off. all the whole time where the other kid that annoys me most is saying "were done first" and i'm like, "well MINE is actually gonna work when were done:D ".
if i had a dollar for every time i could get ATc LEAST 3 more turns out of the wire in the breaker panel i'd be rich. so mypartner complains that i always have to go back and check his work, and my reply to that is "do it right the first time and i done have to check"one time i went to pull out the breaker and the wire cam off, he hadn't even tightend the screw at all, just set the wire on it.

my lord, this is ALL after me SHOWING him HOW to do it, and REALLY trying to TEACH him how to do it, and not just be an @sshole and say Do this, this this this, and when your done with that do this. you know i've given him every chance possible, and STILL he didn't do it right.
and he was on there.

sorry bout the ranting, but some thing just get too me, one of them being people that do poor work, and people who think its all about screwing girls:mad:

LOL, one of these days they gonna come home to no powere:D oops did i say that? what was i thinking?:D

BigClive
02-06-2007, 08:33 AM
It's the way it works Brian. they film loads of interviews and cut together the ones that work best.