PDA

View Full Version : Photo Page

doug
02-25-2007, 11:16 PM
What Is Up With New Photo Page.i Think It Is Very Hard To Use.take To Long To Look At Pic's!!what Do You'll Think?????the Old Way Was Easier.

BigClive
02-26-2007, 06:07 AM
The old page didn't give you taster thumbnails. You had to actually click your way down titles to get preview pages. The new page also seems to cater for larger images.

The only slight improvement I'd make is to have small pages of thumbnails to leaf through as opposed to the sliding bar.

It's good that you can upload the pictures yourself too.

In all I'd say it's an improvement.

loodvig
02-26-2007, 06:19 AM
I find it hard to get around.

PA BEN
03-01-2007, 09:05 AM
I like the way you can post your own pictures. Also you can click on member galleries and see that members posts. It's ez to scroll through each picture. All in all I think it's a good upgrade.:D

doug
03-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Can You'll Post How To Use The Photo Page Step By Step.the To Move Around In It.still Having Trbl.thanks

BigClive
03-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Hmmm. It is hard to find the same picture twice.

The pages of thumbnails approach like on some of the rodeo sites might be easier.

A lot of the pictures don't have descriptions either. Makes it hard to search for a particular image. It's up to the person submitting a picture to add a brief description.

PA BEN
03-07-2007, 08:59 AM
Can You'll Post How To Use The Photo Page Step By Step.the To Move Around In It.still Having Trbl.thanks

There are several ways to use the post. I go to Members Galleries, Click on it, this will bring up all Members posts. It will show the Members name and last picture that the Member posted. Click on the Member’s pictures you want to see. All of that Members posts will come up as thumb nails with a description of the picture, BC is right about the Member has to put there own description. Click on the picture you want to see, it will bring up a chain of the Members posts starting at that picture. If you want to know something about a particular picture you can Private Message the Member about the picture.