PDA

View Full Version : Jehovahs Wittness and Mormans are not Christians nor do they profess to be

CenterPointEX
03-12-2007, 07:35 PM
What about Jahova Witnesses and others of that faith?

I firmly respect any religion that reflects logic. And some that are farfetched.

I draw the line on the welfair of innocents.

If A ****ed up pair of parents decide , for religious resons, that thier child should forgo a life saving blood transfusion based on religious beliefs, I believe they should be arrested and the life of the child saved .

Come on guys, shine that bright torch of wisdom over me and prove me wrong.

I see an asshole driving their car down the road with their kids bouncing all over the backseat, with a "Jesus" bumper sticker. Waiting for an accident that will be tragic.

What do you teach your kids? Personally, I make mine respect elders and be polite to everybody.

I have seen kids with their parents at the store where the kids are running wild, raising hell , and the parents dont seem to notice....

Spare the rod and spoil the child..... It's true!

Talk to my kids and you will find intelligence and good humor, for I Did NOT spare the rod.

My boys are smart but never cruel.

They are strong but never bullies.

I have made it clear that they will be good kids.

Shame on those who let their kids run wild, with no concience, those who would become bullies.

I can only smile when I think of the bullies meeting my boys, both huge gentle giants.

The outcome will prove character. And lack of......

Allow me to intoroduce my great kids:

Brandon M. Kelly Age 16
Bradley G. Kelly. Age 14

Great kids, they wil kick the shit out of any asshole who elects to **** with the innocent.

A Dad can only ask for so much.
I am proud of my kids.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm

Bigheadnc
03-12-2007, 09:53 PM
If I see my preacher on a skateboard, does that make him a holy roller?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CenterPointEX
03-12-2007, 11:04 PM
That would prob make him penticostal... grab bag but orthodox...