PDA

View Full Version : 500 KVA Club

PA BEN
03-15-2007, 09:13 PM
This thread is a tribute to those who have had their ass chewed BY THE BEST
That’s Right 500 KVA Himself chewed my ass and put me in my place.
MY SINS:
1. I said “I’m too old”
2. He thought I was a “newbie”
3. He’s upset that I’m “close to retirement”
4. I feel like “I want to be a part of things”
5. The worst of all is “I’m unclear”
He has demoted me to ****ing grunt. This is my BADGE OF HONOR!
I was wondering if there were enough of us &**^%*#’s in this honor society to start up a support group or a 12 step program to bring us up to 500 KVA’s standards? Post your amends and ideas here.

tramp67
03-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Maybe BigClive will donate his new Dickies to 500!:p

LostArt
03-16-2007, 05:37 AM
Heh. I'm not in the "club" Ben, however, I think he has stuck me in the club of the southern redneck one for some reason. And I'm definitely UNCLEAR as where most of us should sit with 500 other than down wind from him.

BigClive
03-16-2007, 08:34 AM
Am I in the club yet? If not I can always provoke him by bringing his work methods into question. (Whether justified or not.) ;)

RWD
03-16-2007, 12:53 PM
What do I need to do to be a prt of this. Please please 500 eat me up!

RWD

PA BEN
03-16-2007, 08:17 PM
I think you might qualify for Club President. :D

topgroove
03-17-2007, 06:44 PM
damn swamp...that one's gonna bring the dogs!

Dave@PSE&G
03-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Naw,....wouldn't even bother.

That boys a lightweight.
He couldn't carry batshits diaper.:D
Now I know what it is that I like about you Swamp. You show respect for your adversaries (I think).:D

LostArt
03-19-2007, 09:17 PM
Naw,....wouldn't even bother.

That boys a lightweight.
He couldn't carry batshits diaper.:D

LMAO!

Now, why do I think that is a compliment?

PA BEN
03-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Little Beaver ?
500 KVA Quote:
Lil Poon boy
That's the best you got? a tiny he he and you've shot your wad?

I'm guessing your just as impotant in other places too!

I didn't say important. That's only in your own mind.

Come on big mouth! List all the dignitaries you've rubbed shoulders with when you're on business. I'm guessing "Monkey Business".

Hey you get to wear that big black fuzzy hat and have to stand there no matter what? Must get lonely being one of those Royal Bathroom Attendants.

What happens is someone calls bullshit on you and you just clam up. You go he he and make a little comment and do absolutely NOTHING to refute any accusations made towards your identity.

You probably can't because you aren't bright enough to come up with a good story that you can answer questions about when called on to prove yourself.

You are a fake! A Phony! A scam artist!

You can try to impress your buddies on this site, but me and you both know your a bullshit artist!

Sit down and shut up!

linemanfrog
03-24-2007, 12:58 AM
If 500 runs his mouth as much as he runs his fingers we should all get together and figure out how to hook a turbine up to those jaws of his. Talk about cheap power...from the looks of things his jaws flap at 60 cycles per second and for extended periods of time. Be more reliable than wind power, would not require sun light, and probably the same noise level as the coal crusher.......

"little beaver"
03-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Little Beaver ?
500 KVA Quote:
Lil Poon boy

Come on big mouth! List all the dignitaries you've rubbed shoulders with when you're on business. I'm guessing "Monkey Business".

Hey you get to wear that big black fuzzy hat and have to stand there no matter what? Must get lonely being one of those Royal Bathroom Attendants.

What happens is someone calls bullshit on you and you just clam up. You go he he and make a little comment and do absolutely NOTHING to refute any accusations made towards your identity.

You probably can't because you aren't bright enough to come up with a good story that you can answer questions about when called on to prove yourself.

You can try to impress your buddies on this site, but me and you both know your a bullshit artist!

Sit down and shut up!

500 should be thankfull that we've allowed him to fill the role of COURT JESTER. This was typically the place of the town simpleton, so he is the obvious 'NATURAL' for the job. As he continues to embarrasses himself, it just comes easy and effortless to him.

Dave@PSE&G
03-25-2007, 01:27 AM
Little Beaver ?
500 KVA Quote:
Lil Poon boy

Sit down and shut up!

Isn't this the part where Beav is supposed to say "Thank you, sir. May I have another?":D

LostArt
03-25-2007, 09:57 AM
I'm not for sure if he is a happy person or if he just gets on here and it makes him happy to "release" some of his life/work frustrations out on you guys. :D Yes, I have been the brunt of some of his "attacks", but I think mainly he is a gentleman or was atleast taught to be one. Or it could be that I'm not worth as much fun as you guys provide him! It might be the latter! :D However, I think this describes 500 in a nutshell...

1. Me thinks the man doth protest too much.

2. He likes to get a rise. (And you can take that one anyway you want)

tramp67
03-25-2007, 10:20 PM
1. Me thinks the man doth protest too much.

2. He likes to get a rise. (And you can take that one anyway you want)

LA, I can't believe you said that!!:o :eek:

LostArt
03-25-2007, 11:31 PM
LA, I can't believe you said that!!:o :eek:

What?? What'd I say?? http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/doh001.gif

:D