PDA

View Full Version : Batts a great american

wormy
03-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Anyone beside Batts helping the troops?

500 KVA
03-18-2007, 12:54 AM
I think that Mr. Batts has a passion and a heart willing to help our kids.

I say kids but there are grandparents in this screwed up mess. People who have their lives torn apart and then are forgotten.

I am not a person who goes out and does what he does. I applaud him for his dedication and committment. He stands up for his beliefs. He talks the talk, but also stands out in front and walks the walk.

Pukes like Swamprat and whomever else stand there and wrap themselves in the American Flag but what els do they do? Not a f-ing thing but run their mouths.

That's fine but they defend what is killing our children and Grandparents. A lie. This entire thing was driven by Daddy's boy finishing daddy's work. Nothing else. How many people on both sides will die for Daddy?

This war hurts my heart from a distance. I say it that way because I really don't personally know anyone who has been injured there. I really feel ashamed that I don't seek them out as Batts does. He lends them all the support he can.

If this rotten Bush gets to continue his lies and pure disregard to our own countrymen it may someday come down to it being personal. God will not be able to help that cocksucker if it does!!!!

Mr. Batts I salute you and your friends. I wish I had your dedication. I say **** these assholes on here! If you help one person, it is worth it completely.

God help our children because our Government won't! It has proven that time and time again!

Dave@PSE&G
03-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Yes there is mother****er. But from what I see on this board not many of you cocksuckers.

Steve, I don't think he was busting your chops. I would guess that he was being sincere.

Bull Dog
03-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Is that really you talking not one cuss word or f -you whats up. Mabey your not so bad after all. Im a vet i respect you for helping your comrads. I come from a long line of warriors so youll have to excuse me if i want to stay and finish the job. I heard Come home with your shield or on it that we have done lets honor the troops all of us.

wormy
03-18-2007, 09:15 PM
Yes I was. But anyone who has been here very long knows he has his own problems
Thats what you get when you pay someone a compliment

LostArt
03-19-2007, 09:28 PM
I should really read all the posts that I have missed while I was gone this weekend.............BEFORE posting in any of these threads. http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/doh354.gifBecause you really miss alot!!!

Now, why do I think we all need a group hug?

OKAAAAAY! But, there was some really good posting here.......http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/doh001.gif

wormy
03-20-2007, 08:16 AM
And I will personally apologize to you sir.

Thanks for the work you are doing

Bull Dog
03-20-2007, 03:05 PM
My brother organized what is now called the bedside network mabey you have heard of it. He was a ww2 vet with pattons second armored division a medic. They went around to va hospitals and did skits and musical productions right in the wards. He had his own demons and died of boozing. He was his happyest when he took his troop on these hospital trips. He was a graduate of columbia university in speech and drama. He also did comercials and tryed out for soap opras but never made the big time. My dad called him the frustrated actor but i never thought that was fair. He was a war hero and loved the disabled vets. I didnt know a thing about what he did till he died and went through his personel things there i found his medals from the war, and papers from the bedside net work. He never married was a recluse who was drunk a lot. I have a record with his voice during one of the times he went to the hospital and a diary he kept during his time in the war. There are good people who care that is just the way it is and some who dont. I think it dosent matter where you stand in politics.

shaun
03-20-2007, 06:13 PM
We held a drive at work (linemen) and the fellas came through with as much as they could. We had about 200 boxes of ordinarily crap taken for granted by us that we sent over. Stuff like handwash, shampoo, dvd's, soap, aftershave, and trick or treat type stuff....you'll get that.. peanut butter ,sweet tarts etc....:cool: ) I was amazed when we took the load to the P.O. The fellas really came through. I was navy for 6 years and have been to the parallel but in my eye's it doesn't compare to what's currently going on. We owe them guy and gals big time.

Bull Dog
03-20-2007, 08:19 PM
There is a guard chaplain that is good friends with a army tanker retired light cornol in our little church. He asked people to donate for prepaid phone cards at christmas. The total was 75 cards which the chaplain made shure were sent to troops in Iraq. Im shure there are many stories like this beacuse the american people are very generous.