PDA

View Full Version : St Patricks Day?

BigClive
03-17-2007, 10:40 PM
So how do you celebrate St Patricks day in America?

Oh wait. I've just found out......

http://www.break.com/pictures/stpatty1.html

Click each picture for the next one.

Unsavoury.....

500 KVA
03-18-2007, 01:00 AM
By praying every day the British assholes get burned out of Northern Ireland!

But that is a daily thing. Not just for St. Patrick's day.

"little beaver"
03-18-2007, 11:37 AM

The above statement is very typical of 5. Does he ever say anything that makes sense??

BTW: Are you Irish Catholic? (All my Dad's people are from County Louth.) Have you ever been to Ireland or the UK? Have you served in the military and trained with British Soldiers? If the answer is no to all the above, which I expect it is, please refrain from commenting on issues that you are totally ignorant of.

Did you ever consider that you are basically genitcally flawed and should try to mask it somehow? You continually to 'flash' your limited mental facilities to the world. It is VERY embarressing to yourself and the trade in general!!!

RWD
03-18-2007, 11:43 AM
That is a euro toilet. We don't have handles on the side of our toilets. Must have been a brit! :)

RWD

500 KVA
03-18-2007, 01:48 PM
What I said was very plain. Pretty simple too. Why can't such a self proclaimed, highly trained commando such as yourself understand it?

Let's get into that why don't we. A Canadien military man! That is about the same as joining up with the Brownies. Talk about laughing. I had to wait a good hour to reply I was laughing so hard!

I like the idiots who do the posting about how great they are. I bet your some kind of Special forces guy huh. Everyone usually is! Talk is pretty cheap on the internet. You are what I call a mouth. You can annonymously talk shit all you want. You know nobody will find out what you really are.

A scared little boy that was picked on all the time growing up. Then your imagination gets very big because you use it so much. In your mind you are the big hero. The green beret. The Ranger. Then you probably picture yourself rescuing the World.

Then you get old enough to join the military but you probably couldn't hack it. Cried every night in Basic. Most likely got thrown out for sleeping with your teddy. So instead of facing those people who made fun of you with your failures, you ran off to Canada.

My friend had a picture taken with a model from a beer company, then claimed it was his girlfriend. I think that is what you did when you had that picture taken with a parachute. Bought yourself a nice little green pilot outfit and snapped the picture at some military day. Now your a commando.

Seems to me what you are is a PHONY!

Now for what I don't know about. How do you know what I do and do not know about asswipe? You obviously know me personally. Which actually would be a NOT. I don't associate with wanna be's such as yourself. You stink of it.

You say you serve with the Britts huh. Good They stink just as you do.Gop suck their asses.

Your dad's people. What does that mean shithead? They not good enough to be your relatives also? I bet your dad wishes abortion was legel back then. Would have done us all a favor!

I have served in the real military you jizbag. I don't look up to the Brittish with the love you do. Like a baby girl looks up to her daddy. Your kind of perverted huh.

I'm genetically flawed? What does that make you? Little Beaver. That pretty much is like calling yourself a girls V. That's funny. You even thought about that too. I'll just call myself slang for female genitals. What a hoot!

Lets speak of the trade. From everything I know about Linehands from the North, and what people have told me. It is much safer when you dipshits stay up there. Please don't come down here. You are unsafe, and don't know how to do anything hot. Pretty much kill yourselves when you try.

Basically you open your mouth and a foul smell comes out. Try to keep it closed. Use it for sucking off your Brittish buds scumbag

topgroove
03-18-2007, 03:01 PM
the queens a whore:D

Dave@PSE&G
03-18-2007, 03:51 PM
What I said was very plain. Pretty simple too. Why can't such a self proclaimed, highly trained commando such as yourself understand it?

Let's get into that why don't we. A Canadien military man! That is about the same as joining up with the Brownies. Talk about laughing. I had to wait a good hour to reply I was laughing so hard!

I like the idiots who do the posting about how great they are. I bet your some kind of Special forces guy huh. Everyone usually is! Talk is pretty cheap on the internet. You are what I call a mouth. You can annonymously talk shit all you want. You know nobody will find out what you really are.

A scared little boy that was picked on all the time growing up. Then your imagination gets very big because you use it so much. In your mind you are the big hero. The green beret. The Ranger. Then you probably picture yourself rescuing the World.

Then you get old enough to join the military but you probably couldn't hack it. Cried every night in Basic. Most likely got thrown out for sleeping with your teddy. So instead of facing those people who made fun of you with your failures, you ran off to Canada.

My friend had a picture taken with a model from a beer company, then claimed it was his girlfriend. I think that is what you did when you had that picture taken with a parachute. Bought yourself a nice little green pilot outfit and snapped the picture at some military day. Now your a commando.

Seems to me what you are is a PHONY!

Now for what I don't know about. How do you know what I do and do not know about asswipe? You obviously know me personally. Which actually would be a NOT. I don't associate with wanna be's such as yourself. You stink of it.

You say you serve with the Britts huh. Good They stink just as you do.Gop suck their asses.

Your dad's people. What does that mean shithead? They not good enough to be your relatives also? I bet your dad wishes abortion was legel back then. Would have done us all a favor!

I have served in the real military you jizbag. I don't look up to the Brittish with the love you do. Like a baby girl looks up to her daddy. Your kind of perverted huh.

I'm genetically flawed? What does that make you? Little Beaver. That pretty much is like calling yourself a girls V. That's funny. You even thought about that too. I'll just call myself slang for female genitals. What a hoot!

Lets speak of the trade. From everything I know about Linehands from the North, and what people have told me. It is much safer when you dipshits stay up there. Please don't come down here. You are unsafe, and don't know how to do anything hot. Pretty much kill yourselves when you try.

Basically you open your mouth and a foul smell comes out. Try to keep it closed. Use it for sucking off your Brittish buds scumbag

500, instead of going off on a tangent, answer his question. Have you ever been to Ireland? England? Anywhere? You opened the salvo with an ignorant statement. Then when the guy responds, you jump on him? Americans aren't very well liked around the world. Mostly because of jerkoffs like you.

BigClive
03-18-2007, 04:46 PM

Well it looks like the IRA's propaganda worked a treat on the dumb yanks. Having worked in Ireland I can state that I thought all the violence was from the alcohol fuelled white trash who carried out "acts or violence" to make themselves think they were tough. It wasn't about Ireland. It was about THEM.

Now excuse me. I have to boot the English out of Scotland. ;)

BigClive
03-18-2007, 04:46 PM
the queens a whore:D

That's good to know. I thought she was completely useless. ;)

Orgnizdlbr
03-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Well it looks like the IRA's propaganda worked a treat on the dumb yanks. Having worked in Ireland I can state that I thought all the violence was from the alcohol fuelled white trash who carried out "acts or violence" to make themselves think they were tough. It wasn't about Ireland. It was about THEM.

Now excuse me. I have to boot the English out of Scotland. ;)

Clive, you telling me that brother Gerry Adams has me buffalo'ed, and Provisional Sinn F'ein aint what it seems??

Good luck kicking the Brits out of your land....and while you're at it, how about a Parlimentary measure insuring that Maggie Thatcher be permanently censored and never heard from ever again....bitch that she is....it is frankly criminal what she did to the working men and women of the UK.

"little beaver"
03-18-2007, 05:43 PM
500, instead of going off on a tangent, answer his question. Have you ever been to Ireland? England? Anywhere? You opened the salvo with an ignorant statement. Then when the guy responds, you jump on him? Americans aren't very well liked around the world. Mostly because of jerkoffs like you.

NB: 5's role on here, for those that aren't aware, is to provide COMIC RELIEF. He sort of (in a simple minded way), fills the role of court jester.......................heh,heh.

Unfortunately, Dave you're right, it only takes a few 'jerkoffs' to give everyone a bad name.

The Brits are the best friends and allies the US has in a very anti-American world. The British soldiers and the people in general are real classy bunch. No matter how tough you are, it's cold, lonely world out there by yourself!!

BTW 5, I was at a Regimental Parade this weekend with the Countess Mountbatten of Burma in attendance. As an Officer, I got to shake hands with the Countess and get a photo etc. So eat your heart out low life!!

BigClive
03-18-2007, 07:58 PM
BTW 5, I was at a Regimental Parade this weekend with the Countess Mountbatten of Burma in attendance. As an Officer, I got to shake hands with the Countess and get a photo etc. So eat your heart out low life!!

Oh yeah? Well I got invited to a rave organised by the Queen. Then she dropped an E and went berzerk and made the royal guards threw us all out.

Probably. :rolleyes:

wormy
03-18-2007, 09:17 PM
That's good to know. I thought she was completely useless.
thats a good one

Trampbag
03-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Clive, you telling me that brother Gerry Adams has me buffalo'ed, and Provisional Sinn F'ein aint what it seems??

Good luck kicking the Brits out of your land....and while you're at it, how about a Parlimentary measure insuring that Maggie Thatcher be permanently censored and never heard from ever again....bitch that she is....it is frankly criminal what she did to the working men and women of the UK.

Education time.

Great Britain is the largest island of the British Isles. It consists of England, Wales and Scotland.

Wales was conquered by England’s Edward I in 1282.

The same Edward claimed rule in Scotland and that resulted in the Scottish War of Independence starting in 1296 and ending with a catastrophic defeat of the English army at Bannockburn, near Stirling Castle, in 1314. Robert the Bruce became King of Scots. This ends any English claim to Scotland. Scotland has never been conquered.

After the death of Elizabeth I of England in 1603 James VI King of Scots was crowned James I King of England thus joining the crowns.

Ireland was invaded by Henry II of England in 1171. English Law was introduced in the 13th Century. From the late fifteenth century English rule was once again expanded, first through the efforts of the Earls of Kildare and Ormond then through the activities of the Tudor State under Henry VIII and Mary and Elizabeth. This resulted in the complete conquest of Ireland by 1603 and the final collapse of the Gaelic social and political superstructure at the end of the 17th century.

In 1800 the British and subsequently the Irish Parliament passed the Act of Union which, in 1801, merged the Kingdom of Ireland and the Kingdom of Great Britain to create the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

Easter Rising in 1916, ultimately led to the forming of the Irish Republic in 1921. End of English rule in Southern Ireland.

Northern Ireland was created as an administrative division of the United Kingdom by the Government of Ireland Act 1920. From 1921 until 1972, Northern Ireland was granted limited self-government within the United Kingdom, with its own parliament and prime minister.

In the 1960s Nationalist grievances at unionist discrimination within the state eventually led to large civil rights protests, which the government suppressed heavy-handedly, most notably on "Bloody Sunday". It was during this period of civil unrest that the paramilitary Provisional IRA, who favored the creation of a united Ireland, began its campaign against what it called the "British occupation of the six counties". Other groups, legal and illegal on the unionist side, and illegal on the nationalist side, began to participate in the violence and the period known as the "Troubles" began, resulting in approximately 3000 deaths over the subsequent three decades. Owing to the civil unrest as "The Troubles" erupted, the British government suspended home rule in 1972 and imposed direct rule from Westminster.

Attempts were made to end "The Troubles", such as the Sunningdale Agreement of 1974 and Anglo-Irish Agreement of 1985, but ultimately were failures mainly due to the continuing level of violence. More recently in 1998, following a Provisional IRA cease fire and multi-party talks, the Good Friday Agreement was concluded and ratified by referendum in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. This agreement attempts to restore self-government to Northern Ireland on the basis of power sharing between the two communities. Violence has greatly decreased since the signing of the accord. The power-sharing assembly has only operated for brief periods and is currently suspended.

In 2001 the police force in Northern Ireland, the Royal Ulster Constabulary, was replaced by the Police Service of Northern Ireland.

On 28 July 2005, the Provisional IRA announced the end of its armed campaign and on 25 September 2005 international weapons inspectors supervised what they currently regard as the full decommissioning of the Provisional IRA's weapons.

Short story is England didn’t conquer Scotland ever.

A Scottish King became King of England.

Scotland, Ireland and England officially became the United Kingdom, because of James, in 1801and shared a parliament in Westminster.

Eire, or the Irish Republic, has been independent for nearing 100 years and is predominately Roman Catholic by religion.

No such thing as the Provisional Sinn F'ein. There is the Provisional IRA, though.

The six counties of Northern Ireland stayed with the UK because of high ratio of population were Protestant and the “war” started because some British paratroopers who were supposed to protect the Catholics from marching hordes of Protestants opened fire on the Catholics on “Bloody Sunday”.

Although the peace has held in Northern Ireland for a healthy period of time it is dumb asses like some hate mongers in this thread who know FA about history, and apparent don’t care to, that cause damage.

Those like 500KVA are just down right dangerous.

Orgnizdlbr
03-19-2007, 07:34 AM
http://www.sinnfein.org/

BigClive
03-19-2007, 07:45 PM
And right at the moment there's a really strong push for complete independence in Scotland. There have been plenty of pushes before, but they were all thwarted by paid media manipulation.

This time though, the catholic church is throwing it's weight behind independence too with a very strong control motive.

Interesting times at the moment.

I'll be voting SNP as usual. (Scottish Nationalist Party.)

Trampbag
03-19-2007, 08:35 PM
"The term Provisional Sinn Féin is occasionally used, in the Irish media and elsewhere, to refer to the modern political organisation registered as Sinn Féin in Leinster House and led by Gerry Adams. This party does not use or recognise the term "Provisional", despite its widespread use. The term is also used when it is necessary to distinguish between the various entities that use or have used the name "Sinn Féin", or to emphasise the party's connections with the Provisional Irish Republican Army."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Sinn_F%C3%A9in

It may be something new considering the Provisional IRA is no longer committing terrorism, Provisional not being a dirty word anymore, per se.

It seems kind of interesting that US citizens would still be supporting the idea of terrorism in Ireland yet are so abhorrent of it in the USA. It seems we may reap what we sow.

Trampbag
03-19-2007, 08:41 PM
So, is the SNP more like our Republicans, or Democrats?

No, the SNP is a separatist part completely concerned with the separation of Scotland from the United Kingdom. They would be more like the Confederates in the Americas in the 1860’s.

LostArt
03-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Gosh, I'm such a Heinz 57, that I can actually grin at the humor. But, I personally loved Tramp's bit of history along with Georgie's....of course.

I go off for a few days and miss everything! BTW, the Boss was here this weekend snooping around. I've got to ask him what he thought of this. Usually he NEVER snoops in the BS thread! It's all about linework. I wonder if he smiled as much as I have tonight! He is a MUTT, BTW.... heh, heh, heh.

And I love my mutt!http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/love003.gif

"little beaver"
03-19-2007, 09:49 PM
"It seems kind of interesting that US citizens would still be supporting the idea of terrorism in Ireland yet are so abhorrent of it in the USA. It seems we may reap what we sow"

Thanks TB for the above and also the details on the UK, Ireland and the IRA.

I will also add that to speak disrespectively of the British monarch, QE II ( the Crown) is classless and 'low life'. For everyones info, when you are 'attested' into the military of a Commonwealth country you take an oath to defend the Crown and his or hers heirs and successors. Therefore if you disrespect the Queen you are disrespecting every soldier that ever shed his blood for freedom and liberty.

My Dad was a 'purebred' Irish Catholic as grandfather immigrated from Ireland-Quebec-USA. He absolutely hated the IRA saying they were cowards and thugs that were too yellow to face a man face to face!!

BTW TB since you are an 'ex-patriot' Canadian and seem to be well versed in things, the change of appointment parade that I was referring to earlier was Adrianne Clarkson replacing the Countess Mountbatten as the Colonel in Chief of the PPCLI.

Trampbag
03-20-2007, 07:10 PM
Well actually, yes Swamp, a huge portion of the finance to the Exchequer, the equivalent of the US Treasury, is derived from the tax of Whisky consumed in country or exported. Also the Whisky in Bond (held in storage while aging) is potentially major income for the UK, or Scotland should she become independent.

So the next time you hoist a very fine Highland or Islay malt or a Jonnie Walker Blue Label (@$200.00 a bottle) think of Big Clive and why he wants “to kick the English out.”

Orgnizdlbr
03-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Well actually, yes Swamp, a huge portion of the finance to the Exchequer, the equivalent of the US Treasury, is derived from the tax of Whisky consumed in country or exported. Also the Whisky in Bond (held in storage while aging) is potentially major income for the UK, or Scotland should she become independent.

So the next time you hoist a very fine Highland or Islay malt or a Jonnie Walker Blue Label (@$200.00 a bottle) think of Big Clive and why he wants “to kick the English out.”

Well put Tramp, I prefer Chivas Regal Royal Salute.....Close To $200 a bottle...last one I got was a gift.......

Trampbag
03-20-2007, 07:54 PM
A letter of authenticity from Allan Schiach, previous chairman of The Macallan, explains that this 50 Years Old is a result of bottling three barrels of spirit distilled between 1926 and 1928. During this period both the volume and spirit strength evaporate as a natural part of the maturation process. Unlike lesser quality malts, the spirit content of The Macallan 50 Years Old is reduced naturally, and bottled at natural cask strength. This strength of 38.6% volume, a couple of degrees below normal bottling strength, has been diluted by nothing but time.
Interestingly, a bottle from this release was sold at auction at Christies in May 1999 for a price of £9,350, the second highest price ever achieved for a bottle of malt whisky at auction (bettered only by a bottle of The Macallan 60 Years Old).

I personally like Bowmore 12 when I can afford it but would never turn doun an offer of a wee nip of Macallan 50. I actually had a wee gill of Macallan 50 once while in the Skein Dhu Hotel in Aberdeen. Cost me dear it did, but once in a lifetime, ya?

BigClive
03-20-2007, 09:01 PM
I will also add that to speak disrespectively of the British monarch, QE II ( the Crown) is classless and 'low life'. For everyones info, when you are 'attested' into the military of a Commonwealth country you take an oath to defend the Crown and his or hers heirs and successors. Therefore if you disrespect the Queen you are disrespecting every soldier that ever shed his blood for freedom and liberty.

A Queen is expected to represent and protect her people. This particular one is more interested in her personal wealth. Princess Diana was more of a peoples Queen than Elizabeth II will ever be.

BigClive
03-20-2007, 09:03 PM
No, the SNP is a separatist part completely concerned with the separation of Scotland from the United Kingdom. They would be more like the Confederates in the Americas in the 1860’s.

Yup! The whole point of the SNP is to get Scottish independence. Once achieved a new SCOTTISH political party is elected.

500 KVA
03-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Can Kiss My ASS! Go F-Yourself for even suggesting something like that "little pussy"!

I can just picture you with your little tinkerbell outfit on. Prancing about like some sort of fairy. "I got to kiss the countess' hand!" "My Life is now complete!"

You cannot be serious! You Canadien freak! The British are our Allies. WOW! Is that why they only have a pittance in Iraq? Only 10,000 troops I believe. Yep! Great Allies. It should be one for one!

I like how you can lecture me about terorism. You know what about it there in your little beaver lodge? NOT A Freaking Thing! O I forgot you are some sort of Ossiper in the Royal mounting freakazoids. I is so impressed with you.

Keep telling me about all you've done. Brag yourself up some more. Guys like you tend to be less of what they claim to be, and more like wanna be's. I can just about guarantee it!

Tell me about what Northern Ireland. Tell me how wrong the Catholics are, and how right the Protestants are. Tell me how the catholics are treated like slaves in their own country.

Why don't the British run the entire country?

I like the idea of if I've never been someplace I couldn't know anything about it.

I've never been to Africa. I do know about lots of things that go on there. I Wonder how? Maybe things such as books, documentaries, news reports and speaki9ng to people that actually live thru numerous ordeals do not count.

I should listen to guys like you instead. The ones who actually know because you do get to prance about in your outfits and kiss the queen of Eukanuba's hand.

Piss off in the words of those you like to suck ass from!

LINETRASH
03-22-2007, 08:18 PM
The history lesson makes my brain itch.

I personally like to get wasted and have fun.

Great excuse for a party.

Dave@PSE&G
03-22-2007, 09:11 PM

I hear that. Raise your glass and repeat after me:

"An Irishman I am, I am;
I drinks me Irish booze.
and if you don't like my rhyme,
I'll throw up on your shoes!":D

duckhunter
03-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Back to the first question of this thread. I play guitar in a celtic group. We played music at a local pub till the real partyers showed up, then left. I don't expose a $2400 guitar to drunk idiots that think they can sing Danny Boy.

I have been to Ireland and loved the friendly folks. I had hoped to go to Scotland by now, but the dollar needs to get stronger against the pound or I need to work a bunch of overtime before I can afford it.

As far as the drinking goes for beer it is Guiness for me, can't find Murphy's in the states. I drink Jameson, but could be turned to a good Scotch if given the option.

BigClive
03-23-2007, 11:07 AM
You cannot be serious! You Canadien freak! The British are our Allies. WOW! Is that why they only have a pittance in Iraq? Only 10,000 troops I believe. Yep! Great Allies. It should be one for one!

I didn't even know we HAD 10,000 troops. Given that there are probably single states in the USA that are bigger then the whole of the UK that sounds a pretty good number.

We're going to have to do something obvious like paint them orange though. Given the American soldiers tendency to shoot anything that moves it might stop them from shooting at OUR guys.... But I doubt it. :mad:

BigClive
03-23-2007, 11:09 AM

Damn right. We didn't get where we are today by studying boring subjects at school. :D

"little beaver"
03-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Can Kiss My ASS! Go F-Yourself for even suggesting something like that "little pussy"!

I can just picture you with your little tinkerbell outfit on. Prancing about like some sort of fairy. "I got to kiss the countess' hand!" "My Life is now complete!"

I like how you can lecture me about terorism. You know what about it there in your little beaver lodge? NOT A Freaking Thing! O I forgot you are some sort of Ossiper in the Royal mounting freakazoids. I is so impressed with you.

Keep telling me about all you've done. Brag yourself up some more. Guys like you tend to be less of what they claim to be, and more like wanna be's. I can just about guarantee it!

Tell me about what Northern Ireland. Tell me how wrong the Catholics are, and how right the Protestants are. Tell me how the catholics are treated like slaves in their own country.

Why don't the British run the entire country?

I like the idea of if I've never been someplace I couldn't know anything about it.

I've never been to Africa. I do know about lots of things that go on there. I Wonder how? Maybe things such as books, documentaries, news reports and speaki9ng to people that actually live thru numerous ordeals do not count.

I should listen to guys like you instead. The ones who actually know because you do get to prance about in your outfits and kiss the queen of Eukanuba's hand.

Piss off in the words of those you like to suck ass from!

The COURT JESTER has spoken...........heh, heh!!

500 KVA
03-23-2007, 07:02 PM
That's the best you got? a tiny he he and you've shot your wad?

I'm guessing your just as impotant in other places too!

I didn't say important. That's only in your own mind.

Come on big mouth! List all the dignitaries you've rubbed shoulders with when you're on business. I'm guessing "Monkey Business".

Hey you get to wear that big black fuzzy hat and have to stand there no matter what? Must get lonely being one of those Royal Bathroom Attendants.

What happens is someone calls bullshit on you and you just clam up. You go he he and make a little comment and do absolutely NOTHING to refute any accusations made towards your identity.

You probably can't because you aren't bright enough to come up with a good story that you can answer questions about when called on to prove yourself.

You are a fake! A Phony! A scam artist!

You can try to impress your buddies on this site, but me and you both know your a bullshit artist!

Sit down and shut up!

Dave@PSE&G
03-26-2007, 02:24 PM
"The term Provisional Sinn Féin is occasionally used, in the Irish media and elsewhere, to refer to the modern political organisation registered as Sinn Féin in Leinster House and led by Gerry Adams. This party does not use or recognise the term "Provisional", despite its widespread use. The term is also used when it is necessary to distinguish between the various entities that use or have used the name "Sinn Féin", or to emphasise the party's connections with the Provisional Irish Republican Army."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Sinn_F%C3%A9in

It may be something new considering the Provisional IRA is no longer committing terrorism, Provisional not being a dirty word anymore, per se.

It seems kind of interesting that US citizens would still be supporting the idea of terrorism in Ireland yet are so abhorrent of it in the USA. It seems we may reap what we sow.

Some current news if anyone is interested regarding Northern Ireland.http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/03/26/ireland/index.html

Trampbag
03-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Who would have thought it. Prosperity out of peace!

Happy St Patrick’s day and many, many more.