PDA

View Full Version : A father, daughter talk...

tramp67
03-19-2007, 02:35 AM
Great example, Swamp!:) Sometimes, you just have to put things in a perspective that others can relate to.

dbrown20
03-19-2007, 07:10 AM
GW must have been a Democrat when he went to college with that whopping 2.0 he had. Ha! dbrown20

wormy
03-19-2007, 08:58 AM
What a load of BS

PA BEN
03-19-2007, 09:10 AM
Good one swamp!!! I've got 5 daughters. All are the love of my life:)

topgroove
03-19-2007, 10:43 AM
GW must have been a Democrat when he went to college with that whopping 2.0 he had. Ha! dbrown20
yea but he sure learned how to party in fact his whole life has been one big frat party.

dbrown20
03-19-2007, 10:50 AM
What a load of BS

What he said. dbrown20

Dave@PSE&G
03-19-2007, 07:34 PM
FATHER--DAUGHTER TALK

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age, she considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat, and was very much in favor of the redistribution of wealth. She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch Republican, a feeling she openly expressed.

Based on the lectures that she had participated in and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to keep what he thought should be his.

One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes on the rich and the addition of more government welfare programs. The self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to be the truth and she indicated so to her father.

He responded by asking how she was doing in school.

Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let him know that it was tough to maintain. She insisted that she was taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many college friends because she spent all her time studying.

Her father listened and then asked, "How is your friend Audrey doing?"

She replied, "Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes, she never studies, and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She's so popular on campus that
college for her is a blast. She's always invited to all the parties, and lots of times she doesn't even show up for classes because she's too hung over."

Her father asked his daughter, "Why don't you go to the Dean's office offer to split 2.0 with her? That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be fair and equal distribution of GPA.

The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired back, "That wouldn't be fair! I have worked really hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played while I worked my tail off!"

The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently, "Welcome to the Republican Party."

Atta boy, Swamp! Put it in a nutshell!!:D

wormy
03-20-2007, 09:52 AM
While Clinton was not having sex with that woman......Newt was

Dave@PSE&G
03-20-2007, 11:26 AM
While Clinton was not having sex with that woman......Newt was

Are you retarded? What are you talking about?

h0tgl0v3r
03-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Are you retarded? What are you talking about?

Dont hold back Dave; let im have it!!!!!!:D

Dave@PSE&G
03-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Dont hold back Dave; let im have it!!!!!!:D

Well, I really shouldn't call people names, so to Wormster, I apologize. I still have no clue as to what you are talking about.:confused:

tramp67
03-21-2007, 01:53 AM
I think he was referring to Audrey the Democrat that was out partying all the time and not caring about her responsibilities.

wormy
03-21-2007, 02:00 PM
It was a joke

500 KVA
03-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Newt is a real Joke!

But Newty boy has confessed to having an affair during Clintons Impeachment procedings.

And he was calling Who immoral?

Just funny how things can be so wrong for some but not for others!

Newt is a scum bag! At least he didn't get caught with a paige boy. Maybe he's sneakier than the others.

Dave@PSE&G
03-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Newt is a real Joke!

But Newty boy has confessed to having an affair during Clintons Impeachment procedings.

And he was calling Who immoral?

Just funny how things can be so wrong for some but not for others!

Newt is a scum bag! At least he didn't get caught with a paige boy. Maybe he's sneakier than the others.

500, I ask you the same thing I asked Wormy; what are you talking about? This thread was about a father/daughter talk, and now were on Newt Gingrich. Am I missing something?

Dave@PSE&G
03-21-2007, 10:12 PM
To Wormy and 500; nevermind. I see the path that got us here. My bad.

CenterPointEX
03-21-2007, 10:52 PM
yippie skippie...politicks.... About the investigation of the eight U.S. attorney dudes that were fired?...
Does anyone want to take a pot shot at how many of the standing U.S. attorneys the Clintons Fired? Let me give you a clue.... It would be way easier to number the ones the Clintons did not fire.

PA BEN
03-22-2007, 08:42 AM
yippie skippie...politicks.... About the investigation of the eight U.S. attorney dudes that were fired?...
Does anyone want to take a pot shot at how many of the standing U.S. attorneys the Clintons Fired? Let me give you a clue.... It would be way easier to number the ones the Clintons did not fire.

Did you know that Democrats are the biggest whiners on earth! They want there cake and eat it too. I still see bumper stickers that say Karry/Edwards. The sorest losers on earth too. One thing about the Republicans, when they get beat they move on, and try to do better next time. O thats right old AL. wone:D

Dave@PSE&G
03-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Did you know that Democrats are the biggest whiners on earth! They want there cake and eat it too. I still see bumper stickers that say Karry/Edwards. The sorest losers on earth too. One thing about the Republicans, when they get beat they move on, and try to do better next time. O thats right old AL. wone:D
Leave Al "the tree hugger" alone. He's suffered enough. Isn't having the Presidency stolen enough torture?;)
Don't worry about Kerry. I heard he's renting out his head for a Mardi Gras float.

CenterPointEX
03-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Does anyone want to take a pot shot at how many of the standing U.S. attorneys the Clintons Fired? Let me give you a clue.... It would be way easier to number the ones the Clintons did not fire. Ok, must be a bunch of gun control freaks... nobody wants to take a shot... OK... here goes... The Clintons fired all... everysingle one of the U.S. Attorey dudes and replaced them with their own people... Was it investigated? No!

tramp67
03-22-2007, 11:43 PM
Clinton didn't inhale. Monica didn't swallow!:eek:

CenterPointEX
03-22-2007, 11:50 PM
Clinton didn't inhale. Monica didn't swallow!:eek: and Newt was an innocent bystander... Not!

PA BEN
03-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Ok, must be a bunch of gun control freaks... nobody wants to take a shot... OK... here goes... The Clintons fired all... everysingle one of the U.S. Attorey dudes and replaced them with their own people... Was it investigated? No!

Like I said, Democrats are the biggest winers on earth.:eek: 93 Attoreys Clinton, 7 Bush and it's the end of the world as we know it.

duckhunter
03-23-2007, 09:18 AM
There you go.

wormy
03-23-2007, 09:58 AM
I hear alot of whining in this thread but it seems to be coming from the republicans

Dave@PSE&G
03-23-2007, 08:22 PM
I hear alot of whining in this thread but it seems to be coming from the republicans

C'mon Worm, who are you kidding? Examples please...:confused:

wormy
03-24-2007, 12:45 PM
It looks like the guys that have been posting are whiners. By the way I am an independent. Everyone wants my vote

Dave@PSE&G
03-25-2007, 01:22 AM
Dave my man....
you don't really expect a compitant answer do ya? Comeon.... :D

Shhh! I'm baiting the others.;)

wormy
03-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Dave my man....
you don't really expect a compitant answer do ya? Comeon....

Shhh! I'm baiting the others.

Not from you swamp. It is spelled competent::p
Now thats a good one

tramp67
03-25-2007, 07:37 PM
:rolleyes: Looks like you caught one, Dave!:D

LostArt
03-25-2007, 09:30 PM
Come on worm..
You really want me to spell check this shit before posting HERE? Dude, you're a laugh.

I'm gonna have to start lookin at you as a stalker type of dude.
Checkin my spelling and shit...damn...

Dog gone it!!! Did Worm beat me to it???? Crapola! I always love to get one up on Swamp! It makes my day to do it! :(

I read these threads and find all types of misspellings............MINE included. I really don't think any of us care....IMO. http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/doh001.gif

Dave@PSE&G
03-26-2007, 12:02 PM
:rolleyes: Looks like you caught one, Dave!:D
Fishing's easy when you have the right bait.:cool:

wormy
03-31-2007, 04:06 PM
Come on worm..
You really want me to spell check this shit before posting HERE? Dude, you're a laugh.

I'm gonna have to start lookin at you as a stalker type of dude.
Checkin my spelling and shit...damn...

Swimpy central, outta brain usa? Ya like me that much?
Dude, you're funny.

I love ya swamp. Youre an easy mark. ;)

wormy
04-02-2007, 05:09 PM
There should be an "'" between the U and the r. Aren't you spell checkin your shit?
I don't think so. I think it is an '

dbrown20
04-02-2007, 06:45 PM
How's that "W" thing working out for you? dbrown20