PDA

View Full Version : Tracey AKA Lost Art

dbrown20
03-31-2007, 11:55 AM
Is referring to your husband as "The Boss", for your benefit or his? Come on, just call him "My Husband". That would be alright. Does he refer to you as the "lesser one", or perhaps the "underling"? dbrown20

EyeNut
03-31-2007, 12:48 PM
Is referring to your husband as "The Boss", for your benefit or his? Come on, just call him "My Husband". That would be alright. Does he refer to you as the "lesser one", or perhaps the "underling"? dbrown20

I take it you don't like LA?

dbrown20
03-31-2007, 02:07 PM
Just like to mess with her. dbrown20

LostArt
04-01-2007, 08:25 AM
What do you mean you don't know if you hate me Danny???? How can someone not know if they dislike someone??? :D Either you do, or you don't. Right?

It's shorter to type than husband. :D

It's a long story from a few years back actually. Since the Boss wasn't home much he thought he wasn't part of the family. And since he was gone, I did alot of parenting, fixing/repairing, etc. So, oneday he mentions something about that I seemed the head of the house. I told him not, but let's ask the kids and see what they think. They didn't blink an eye, "Dad is." The look on his face was priceless but it made me sorta tear a bit. The man thought all those years that he wasn't a part of this family just because he was busy and gone much of it. Well, that's the short of it. The "story".

Now for the grins....

My HUSBAND knows better than to refer to me as the lesser one or underling.

Is calling him Boss bother anyone here? Does it bother you Danny? :D

Honestly, it's just a pet name. And I knew when he saw it here he would grin about it. He is neither offended nor does he feel lesser the man. Nor do I feel lesser the woman.

Okay, now that Dano has opened this up, do any of you have pet names for your spouses/gfriends? What are they?

Squizzy
04-01-2007, 09:06 AM
Don't know if you are superstitious at all but that looks to be your 666th post LA got a good e-mail called the Man Song it might rather apt, so who is the real Boss?;)

LostArt
04-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Don't know if you are superstitious at all but that looks to be your 666th post

Holy cow!http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/cool087.gif I think Danny did that on purpose! Although Dano doesn't strike me as religious or a superstitious man. (Don't worry.....I'll get Danny when he leasts expects it.) http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/aa.gif

LA got a good e-mail called the Man Song it might rather apt, so who is the real Boss?

I've heard that song! It is a hoot!

If I tell you all I am the Boss, would I "measure up" some???? Heh.

LostArt
04-01-2007, 01:23 PM
"Sir". http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/thumb054.gif

http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/cool017.gif

Oh man. You are a nut. :D

dbrown20
04-01-2007, 08:00 PM
The term mentioned was dislike. It's not that strong. Just between you and me Robert did send me a PM once and he indicated he was sick of the monicker. Couldn't you just maybe abbreviate it maybe? Swamprat also sent me a note and said he wish you would move out of Florida as he's tired of being in the same state with you. Just thought I'd warn you. He's really not as nice as he seems. A little treacherous, if you ask me. You know how people are. They seem so nice sometimes but turn your back on them and the knives come out. Don't say I didn't warn you. dbrown20

Outlaw Lineman
04-01-2007, 11:00 PM
I for one love ya around LA. Hell I don't care what you refer to you husband as. It could be boss, exhalted ruler, a$$hole or what ever. He's YOUR husband not anyone elses. So in my opinion keep calling him The Boss and piss on whoever don't like it.

Orgnizdlbr
04-01-2007, 11:07 PM
The term mentioned was dislike. It's not that strong. Just between you and me Robert did send me a PM once and he indicated he was sick of the monicker. Couldn't you just maybe abbreviate it maybe? Swamprat also sent me a note and said he wish you would move out of Florida as he's tired of being in the same state with you. Just thought I'd warn you. He's really not as nice as he seems. A little treacherous, if you ask me. You know how people are. They seem so nice sometimes but turn your back on them and the knives come out. Don't say I didn't warn you. dbrown20

LA is alright in my book, she can post and say whatever she likes....adds alot to the site IMHO!

LostArt
04-01-2007, 11:14 PM

Robert sent you a PM? Are you saying my husband Danny? That, I know is not true unless you mean a "Robert" here.....and that could be. My HUSBAND doesn't go by "Robert" and if he didn't like something I said here, he wouldn't tell YOU, he would be pretty VERBAL with ME.

Now, about Swamp........that mean ole coot.........I'm sure he did say that a few times. But, if he really didn't like something I said, he just POSTS it and let's the whole freakin' board know! :-)

There are many here that are nice and some that are not so nice. What you have posted on this open forum about another man's wife, that just happens to post on here, says a whole heck of a lot Danny. And it's not in a good light, but to each his own. But, I appreciate you warning me Mr. Brown. I truly do.

I for one love ya around LA. Hell I don't care what you refer to you husband as. It could be boss, exhalted ruler, a$$hole or what ever. He's YOUR husband not anyone elses. So in my opinion keep calling him The Boss and piss on whoever don't like it.

LA is alright in my book, she can post and say whatever she likes....adds alot to the site IMHO!

Thanks OL! Exhalted ruler????? :eek: NEVER! :D

Thanks Georgie. ;)

dbrown20
04-02-2007, 07:35 AM
you bunch of dummies. Don't you ever look at the calendar? dbrown20

Orgnizdlbr
04-02-2007, 07:42 AM

Cruel joke Dan.......

LostArt
04-02-2007, 09:27 AM
As long as Danny got a laugh or grin out of it, it's okay.

Squizzy
04-02-2007, 10:15 AM

HA ha ha :D ....

Outlaw Lineman
04-07-2007, 02:43 AM

Hook Line and Sinker... shit I fell for it. Well at least it was a good one.