PDA

View Full Version : What? A pile of SH*T???

LostArt
04-04-2007, 05:36 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSN0434622720070404?feedType=RSS

loodvig
04-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Thats a crock of sh*t.

Orgnizdlbr
04-04-2007, 05:55 PM
A real shit sandwich......

shaun
04-04-2007, 06:04 PM
HOLY CRAP!! :eek:

Dave@PSE&G
04-04-2007, 10:10 PM
It would have been a shitty way to die...:o

Squizzy
04-05-2007, 11:50 AM
sounds like me, always in the sh!t its only the depth that varies...

LostArt
04-05-2007, 04:46 PM
sounds like me, always in the sh!t its only the depth that varies...

LMAO!

Knee deep in it, eh? :D

LostArt
04-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Well, I'd sure hate to go down with the shit. http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/postx9x99.gif

thrasher
04-06-2007, 11:29 AM
What do you call three lawyers neck deep in a pile of sh*t.
answer: Not enough sh*t.

I still can't get those darn smilies to load. I think my firewall stops them.
Oh well.

CenterPointEX
04-06-2007, 01:48 PM
quotes From Swamp
you don't remember a damn thing I say If I don't follow "Your" way CP, "god" is gonna fry my ass for "eternity". Dude....That's a LONG time.

I can't believe in a "god" like that Your'e talkin bout the Bible, right labor?
Or just "shit in General".................

I'm not consumed by faith, and complete unidultrated belief "Ya'll's" the ones that don't get it. You will, you will...

Come on worm..
You really want me to spell check this shit before posting HERE?

I expect nothing less from democrats. AND, it's democrat "backdoor" Pork. The pussies that they are. I could care less what you believe Ben. I don't know bout that, but I hope every day....

I'll wake up, and hear she choked to death on a dildo. I like a personal choice. I don't like to be told.

Dave my man....
you don't really expect a compitant answer do ya? Comeon....
Completely brain washed. Not another thought allowed in his brain. Sorta like CP

No, we don't want to talk about that...that's a democrat.
We're bitchin on Republicans here. Damn CP, can't you follow a thread?

Personally? You're kiddin, right?
ME, take something Personally?
Never man. "Water off a duck."
I'm the type of guy, that would walk up to him and say to him,....where he could hear me ,... "Tell your mother, she's a bitch, for creating a piece of shit like you that...
My wife and I were talkin bout people bein "offended" today.

What a piece of shit word.

She asked me..."What offends you". I had to think on it a bit, and came to the conclusion....Nothin...

I get angry about things, I disagree with things and opinions, but really? Nothing "offends me". Being Offended, is a friggin "cop out".

Why?
Because I understand the word "offend" and how it's being used nowdays. It's being used as a tool, to silence people who say things you may not like. Well check it out. If you're that ****in "thin skinned", you're an offense unto yourself.

LostArt
04-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Well, now we are over our heads in shit if CP is picking the shit thread to talk shit about a SWAMPrat!

Whose shit don't stink???? Jeeze!!

LostArt
04-06-2007, 05:12 PM
That's sorta cool CP!

Maby I should write a book of "Swampisms".

I guess that's what you mean by my "Anger".You're right, those things I said are just pure unidultrated anger......:rolleyes:

What a "Crock of shit"!!

Well, you should be honored Swamp! I mean...that took alot of riggin' to come up with that many quotes! The rest of us should be jealous! I'm sure GEORGIE is! http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/laugh004.gif

NoName
04-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Isn't that like 2 inches?

LA would need a hell of a lot more to slow her down enough. Of course that would be like dropping a terd from the sixth floor into a bucket of shit.

Right BOSS?

Trampbag
04-06-2007, 05:24 PM
No shit?

Holy Shit!!

Hot Shit!

Shit Hot.

Am I ever in the Shit now.

Will I ever get out of this Shit???

Up Shit Creek.

This thread stinks!

LostArt
04-06-2007, 07:26 PM
No shit? Yes shit!

Holy Shit!! THAT shit?

Hot Shit! What shit??

Shit Hot. You know your shit, do you??!

Am I ever in the Shit now. I shit you not!

Will I ever get out of this Shit??? Too deep in shit now!

Up Shit Creek. Shit floats!

This thread stinks! You don't know shit!

http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/icecream.gif

otpig2
04-06-2007, 07:41 PM
linemenism---DIPSHIT SHITHEAD,SHIT FOR BRAINS, DUMB SHIT,
OH SHIT, BROKEN DOWN SHIT,
Patriotism -- Don't Take No Shit
Islam -- If shit happens it's the will of Allah
Rastafarianism -- Let's smoke this shit
New Age -- Visualise shit happening
Mormanism -- excretment happens (Don't say shit)
Feminism -- Men are shit
Capitalism -- This is My Shit
Darwinism -- Survival of the shittest
Freudism -- shit is a phallic symbol
Politically Correct -- Internally processed nutritionally-drained biological
output happens
Materialism -- whoever dies with the most shit wins
Envionmentalism - shit is biodegradable
Tantrism - F*** this shit
Zen -- The sound of shit happening!

LostArt
04-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Materialism -- whoever dies with the most shit wins

LMAO! I love that one! :D

How are ya OT? Hope all is well with you buddy!

LostArt
04-06-2007, 09:01 PM
How'd I miss this post??? Must of been to enthralled over Tramp's bag of shit to see this! :D

LA would need a hell of a lot more to slow her down enough. Of course that would be like dropping a terd from the sixth floor into a bucket of shit.

Right BOSS?

Well, well, well.....if it ain't No Shit Name. The NoName that talks big shit! Well, ain't you just the hot shit?

From your above post, I'd say you are in dire need of a shit.

PA BEN
04-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Don’t give a Shit!! Because if you gave a Shit you would have to Pack Shit and no one wants to Pack Shit.:eek:

otpig2
04-07-2007, 01:14 AM
LA' dON'T TAKE THAT SHIT
NO SHIT NAME IS A DUMB SHIT
PROBABLY HAS SHIT FOR BRAINS
EATS SHIT,ALSO SPEWS OUT STUPID SHIT

SOME MORE SHITISM FOR SWAMPISM

TAOISM--IF YOU UNDERSTAND SHIT IT ISN'T SHIT
HEDONISM--I LOVE IT WHEN SHIT HAPPENS
MYSTICISM--THIS IS REALLY WEIRD SHIT
HINDUISM--THIS SHIT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE
SIKHISM--LEAVE OUR SHIT ALONE
ATHEISM--I DON'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT
AGNOSTICISM--CAN YOU PROVE SHIT HAPPENS
CATHOLICISM--IF SHIT HAPPENS YOU DESERVE IT
PROTESTANTISM--SHIT HAPPENS AMEN TO THAT
TELEVANGELISM--SEND MONEY OR SHIT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU
OPTIMISM--SHIT WONT HAPPEN TO ME
TREKISM--TO BOLDLY SHIT WHERE NO ONE HAS SHIT BEFORE
MARXISM--YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR SHIT
COMMUNISM---LETS SHARE THE SHIT
SHAKESPEAREANISM--TO SHIT OR NOT TO SHIT THAT IS THE QUESTION
LAWYERISM----FOR ENOUGH MONEY I CAN GET YOU OUT OF SHIT
EINSTEINISM---SHIT IS RELATIVE
VEGETARIANISM---IF IT SHITS DON'T EAT IT
CYNICISM---WE ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT
EXISTENTIALISM--WHAT IS SHIT ANYWAY

I think thats all the shit i know
have a Happy Easter

PA BEN
04-07-2007, 11:03 AM
TREKISM--TO BOLDLY SHIT WHERE NO ONE HAS SHIT BEFORE:rolleyes:

Orgnizdlbr
04-07-2007, 12:42 PM
http://ww3.powerlineman.com/lforum/images/icons/icon5.gif Off a high line tower?
TREKISM--TO BOLDLY SHIT WHERE NO ONE HAS SHIT BEFORE:rolleyes:

Thats been done before.....

LostArt
04-07-2007, 02:39 PM
You're gettin a little "fisty" ain't ya? :D

LOL! And you are just now noticing this????? :D

NoName
04-09-2007, 07:56 PM
You got your head so far up your ass that your knees smell like shit.

Listen after seeing the picture you posted of yourself, and figuring that it was probably one of your best of yourself, I laughed pretty hard and shit myself.

Hey the BOSS lets you kiss him with your shit smelling mouth. Does he have to stick his head up your ass to reach your lips?

Yep I talk shit. That way the assholes understand the language I speak to them. I talk BIG shit to the BIG assholes!

O pig 2 I speak intellectual shit to smart asses, and dumb shit to dumbasses. Guess where you are in the scheme of things dumbass?

I'm really impressed with how you can relate to shit piggy. Such a great vocabulary. Comes from wollowing in your own I would imagine. You have great aptitude for shit shithead.

She don't have to take any shit from me. She's full enough of shit for us all.

Hey shitty art. If all you got to talk about is shit, go back to being a school secretary, checking out the little boys who wouldn't touch that ugly face with the boss's dick, and leave the linework to us linemen.

By the way I'm figuring that that would also exclude the BOSS.

LostArt
04-09-2007, 08:40 PM

Listen after seeing the picture you posted of yourself, and figuring that it was probably one of your best of yourself, I laughed pretty hard and shit myself.

Hey the BOSS lets you kiss him with your shit smelling mouth. Does he have to stick his head up your ass to reach your lips?

Yep I talk shit. That way the assholes understand the language I speak to them. I talk BIG shit to the BIG assholes!

O pig 2 I speak intellectual shit to smart asses, and dumb shit to dumbasses. Guess where you are in the scheme of things dumbass?

I'm really impressed with how you can relate to shit piggy. Such a great vocabulary. Comes from wollowing in your own I would imagine. You have great aptitude for shit shithead.

Hey shitty art. If all you got to talk about is shit, go back to being a school secretary, checking out the little boys who wouldn't touch that ugly face with the boss's dick, and leave the linework to us linemen.

I'm going to post this, and then you will become on my "ignore" list. I really don't give a rat's @ss what you say about me. I really don't. You don't even deserve these few words I am posting to you.

Evidently you have no respect for womankind, and that is fine. But, since you HIDE behind a NONAME handle says it all. Which probably means you are not endowed with much. And therefore, carries over in your posts to jusify what you DO NOT have.

If your intentions are to "remove" me from this site, then I suggest you take it up with Byron. I'll not report this because I like the freedom of posting what I think without too much administration involvement or moderation. And I like the many varieties of those who do post here. It's posters like you that discourage other linemen wives to post here.

This site is a great opportunity for not only linemen to talk about their work but also for those that are interested in this type of work to read about it. And that includes wives or other women that show an interest in this career. But, hopefully....they are not married to someone that hides behind a computer and uses it to spout ugliness.

You sir, need a life. Anyone can do a "search" on your profile and find that your posts are all negative and show no "support" for any linemen much less someone as myself. You have 20 posts to your NONAME and not a one of them are in a "good light".

http://www.powerlineman.com/lforum/search.php?searchid=154733

I bid you good night and good riddance.

FOR THOSE READING: I ask that no one take sides or coming to my aid over this piece of work. PLEASE. I know who No Name really is and he is not worth the effort. No, he doesn't know me. He only knows me here. Nor do I care to know him from this point on.

I'd appreciate it if you guys/gals didn't even respond to him. Thanks.

--LA

CenterPointEX
04-09-2007, 09:33 PM
All I know is he is as wrong about L.A. as Swamp is about Jesus... There is hope for Swamp...

Orgnizdlbr
04-10-2007, 07:35 AM

What joy did you derive from posting this garbage Noname? You must be a real tough guy with quite an amount of self esteem to denigrate a lady. A lady who has been on this site a long time, a lady who is a brother linemans wife....you should be very proud of yourself.

tramp67
04-10-2007, 11:35 AM

Right BOSS?

20 cm is closer to 8 inches. Don't worry, LA. Most of us here would catch you, myself included!:p

NoName
04-11-2007, 04:25 PM
She's a Lady?????? Didn't know that. Haven't seen much evidance of it in this thread anyway.

Funny how she can say whatever she wants, but oops, nobody can give the Shit back. Then she's a lady and untouchable.

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!

Respect is earned. I'm not looking for it on here. What for? A bunch of anonymous shit talkers whom I really wouldn't care about anyway. I tell it how it is. You don't like it, so what! Run and cry to Byron. I don't care!

I hide behind a name. Listen stupid. We all do. Not many post under their name. Only a few messaganists like to post their pictures. Like to be best buds. Just a few fools anyway.

I don't need some other person whom I never physically met to be my buddy. Probably cause you couldn't get one in your own real life.

Wow you know who I am. You stalking me? I am so scared! Let me let you in on a little secret. You don't know shit! Just a loud mouth.

As for being on here and posting. You are a novelty. No lineman would consider much of what you have to say as anything but amusing at most. I don't expect anything I say to be anything but amusing or controvertional. I don't need you or anyone on here to make me feel good about myself, and I don't expect any respect. I earn that in real life with people I am working with or associating with face to face. I'm here to have fun and talk shit. Remember asshole.

I spout ugliness. You post pictures of it. I just couldn't resist that one.

Do me a favor and run to the board admin. I could care less. This place sucks for the most part until a few stir up stuff. If you don't I'll just keep posting things my way.

I do believe L/A means Lard Ass. Just a parting gift to you since I am on your ignore list anyway.

O, and tell the Boss to grow a set of balls cause I'm thinking he aint got any!

Trampbag
04-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Actually you chicken shit asshole, LA won’t have to go to Byron. I will. You’re starting to annoy me.

Freedom requires responsibility. I support freedom of speech until another’s freedom is encroached. You, you NONAME cretin, have shown no responsibility, hiding behind anonymity, sniping indiscriminately like the Beltway Bastards of a couple of years ago.

I’m using words of more than one syllable for the benefit of the others on this site and fully understand that your intelligence, or rather lack there of, cannot possible understand my meaning, so…

Piss off

Byron, I am requesting the moron called NoName be stricken from this site. Whoever it is is insulting, irresponsible and childish.

Orgnizdlbr
04-11-2007, 09:13 PM
NoName, you're a very classy guy.......and real f#(king impressed with yourself. Let me ask you, did you author your post, a literary masterpiece btw, all by yourself, or did mommy help you?

lewisgwen2
04-15-2007, 02:34 AM
Man do I no that one my son was 25 and killed with 7200 volt of electric and this was my 2nd child osa is take elliot to court next month the man that turn on the line stood up. But he gets to live i moved from my home gave up on what life holds for me. If you have this kind of job please think about who's family will be the next to get that call. on June 13th he will be gone a year he left behind 3 girls one will never no her dad just turn eight months.our family has total got the wind knocked out of us. I belive in GOD but how can you forgive someone for killing your child.:(