PDA

View Full Version : That's it?

NoName
04-13-2007, 04:43 PM
That's the best you've got? Lame! Really Lame!

Byron Byron He's mean! He says mean things. I don't like him.

HA. Are you men? I'm thinking not!

Keep crying to Mommy. Maybe you'll get what you want eventually, but until then KISS MY ASS!

shaun
04-13-2007, 04:51 PM
I'd bite, Noname, but I have no idea what you're talking about? What's the problem?

NoName
04-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Shaun it seems I'm not liked by the board boys gang.

I'm too negative or I'm foul etc...

Apparently I ruffle some feathers with my points of view. They are so sensitive these big guys on here.

Anyway I've taken it upon myself to make their board a bit spicier than they want until their cries to Mommy get some attention.

Maybe make it Hell for a few. Its not just a Job, its an Adventure!

Anyway that's the short of it Shaun. Maybe if you go read my past posts you'll get an idea of why they are whimpering so much.

Bigheadnc
04-14-2007, 12:45 AM
2 Things you can always count on from a fellow Lineman.....

A helping hand and his opinion- Bigheads Dad

LostArt
04-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Is boring most of the time. The characters who play regulars on here for the most part are boring. You need individuals such as myself to spice things up.

You can complain all you want to about how mean I am, but if it weren't for me and a couple others what would you have to talk about? Your boring assed crap that amounts to nothing.

I look at it as performing a necessary function. I am here to provoke thought and stir your natural senses. Just happens that I do it while pissing on you.

Shaun it seems I'm not liked by the board boys gang.

I'm too negative or I'm foul etc...

Apparently I ruffle some feathers with my points of view. They are so sensitive these big guys on here.

Anyway I've taken it upon myself to make their board a bit spicier than they want until their cries to Mommy get some attention.

Maybe make it Hell for a few. Its not just a Job, its an Adventure!

Anyway that's the short of it Shaun. Maybe if you go read my past posts you'll get an idea of why they are whimpering so much.

Well, at least you have a tag team.

shaun
04-14-2007, 04:54 PM
I guess I fell right in to that one, huh? My mistake. I really had no clue what was up. Sorry :o

tramp67
04-15-2007, 02:36 AM
Well, at least you have a tag team.

http://www.avowners.com/forum/smileys/love3.gif:p