PDA

View Full Version : 10 Things You Don't Know About Women

LostArt
04-21-2007, 10:00 AM
I like how Sela thinks......:D

http://men.msn.com/articlees.aspx?cp-documentid=702558&GT1=9311

10 Things You Don't Know About Women
By Sela Ward

1. Remember in old movies when women used to swoon and "take to the bed" for days at a time? That never happens. We're stronger than that. That being said, if we ever decide to "take to the bed" for days at a time, there's not a thing you can do about it.

2. Sometimes we think we really understand men. Then we regain consciousness.

3. Superskinny women really irritate us. We hate when they say, "Sometimes I just forget to eat." Now, I've forgotten my anniversary and where I parked my car. But I've never forgotten to eat.

4. We do like to have sex, just not at midnight when we have to get up at the crack of dawn to feed two kids, three dogs, and a pair of fat goldfish.

5. We'll gladly agree to stop complaining about our "time of the month" if men will kindly take over the little chores of childbearing, morning sickness, and postpartum emotional swings. Deal?

6. Women really do want to be on time. It's just that everything starts so darned early.

7. We know high heels are sexy, but we'll take our comfy black Uggs any day of the week.

8. Homespun wisdom from someone who knows: Just because we're southern belles doesn't mean we have bats in our belfries.

9. We really do like to cook. It's just that we cooked so much for our boyfriends before we got married that we're sick of being in the kitchen. Sorry you missed it.

10. Men are free to think they're the boss, as long as they know we're the chairman of the board.

dbrown20
04-21-2007, 10:44 AM
How many men does it take to change the toilet paper in a woman's bathroom?

Answer: None, let the bitch do it herself. dbrown20

LostArt
04-21-2007, 11:03 AM
How many men does it take to change the toilet paper in a woman's bathroom?

Answer: None, let the bitch do it herself. dbrown20

:D

For some reason, I don't get the idea that you are calling YOUR sheboss a bitch Danny. Or atleast not in HEARING distance! :D

BigClive
04-21-2007, 12:10 PM
Oh well, sexist jokes it is then....

A guy walks into his wife's bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says "This is the pig I shag when you've got a headache."

His wife look up and says "That's a sheep."

The guy says "I wasn't talking to you."

LostArt
04-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Oh well, sexist jokes it is then....

A guy walks into his wife's bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says "This is the pig I shag when you've got a headache."

His wife look up and says "That's a sheep."

The guy says "I wasn't talking to you."

LOL! That's baaaaaaaaaad Clive! :D