PDA

View Full Version : Rusty- "take care and be safe"

billfoster67
08-18-2007, 10:35 PM
Rusty White called just wanted all of you who go out on storms be careful and be safe. Remeber last year that man died when the homeowner plugged in the generator on the line side and killed that guy. His computer is on the fritz and he wishes you all well- of course be safe!

LostArt
08-19-2007, 12:00 AM
Rusty just had a birthday also. ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSTY!)

I agree, be careful guys.

TexasNightTrain
08-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Tell Rusty to kiss my ass!:D If we go to the Texas coast for Dean, he damn well better come do some crew visits. Besides, he owes me a few, well, a lot of beer! Nobody wants to dance with the fat guy!;)

WCLR
08-23-2007, 12:13 AM
I've had the privledge to meet and drink a few with Rusty, he is truly a great individual.

CPOPE
08-24-2007, 05:20 AM
Rusty does great work advocating employers responsibility in lineworker safety. Is he not on-line?

Rember Personal Protective Equipment is just that. We've got a personal responsabilty to protect ourselves and the public. Risk assesment and mitigation as part of every tailboard conferance. Keep your head on a swivel an ear to the ground and focus on safety.

Hurricane season is upon us.

woody
09-03-2007, 06:24 PM
texasnighttrain...well son how's about you kiss my ass! And while your at it how's about protecting your young flock? THIS MAN HAS DONE EVERYTHING UNDER THE HOT texas SUN TO MAKE THINGS SAFER, BETTER, AND JUST BETTER FOR YOUR FOLKS...UNION OR NOT!!!! SO KISS MY GRITS SAID WHO?...ASK an old hand or better yet.... JUST KISS MY A$$. woody

TexasNightTrain
09-03-2007, 06:58 PM
texasnighttrain...well son how's about you kiss my ass! And while your at it how's about protecting your young flock? THIS MAN HAS DONE EVERYTHING UNDER THE HOT texas SUN TO MAKE THINGS SAFER, BETTER, AND JUST BETTER FOR YOUR FOLKS...UNION OR NOT!!!! SO KISS MY GRITS SAID WHO?...ASK an old hand or better yet.... JUST KISS MY A$$. woody

Just hold on there Woody. Me and Rusty go back a ways and are good friends. Thats just the way that we talk to each other.

woody
09-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Well then maybe ya ought to talk to em and let the rest of us regulars...quit worrying about him needlessly. woody

BigClive
09-03-2007, 07:52 PM
So what's the "Nobody wants to dance with the fat guy." bit?

Did Rusty take you for a spin on the dancefloor? :)