PDA

View Full Version : Ibew

YooperTurnedFloridian
01-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Just have to say that I am absolutley loving my job starting as a second step apprentice and with a Union crew is awesome! The Journeymen know there stuff and it is everything everyone tells you! Just listen to the wisdom and learn from the best in the trade!!! This is only my first week but it would take an act from God to pull me away!! Thanks everyone!

BigClive
01-11-2008, 12:02 PM
An act of God huh?

OK, let's put CP on his crew and see how he handles it. :D

(CP being the forums resident full-on bible basher.)

LostArt
01-12-2008, 09:05 AM
Actually Yooper's term could mean exactly what he might get working in Florida! Especially Miami! :D

Heard about those stories working during Hurricane Andrew yet?

Good luck and I'm glad you like it. Let's hope you keep liking it. :D

PA BEN
01-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Just have to say that I am absolutley loving my job starting as a second step apprentice and with a Union crew is awesome! The Journeymen know there stuff and it is everything everyone tells you! Just listen to the wisdom and learn from the best in the trade!!! This is only my first week but it would take an act from God to pull me away!! Thanks everyone!

Now go to your Union meetings and get and stay involved.:)

YooperTurnedFloridian
01-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Well heading down to climbing school in Georgia this weekend for 10 days at the Selcat trainging facilities, have all the knots that we are being tested on pretty solid. Just going to climb my ass off and pass all the tests above average! Thanks for the comments!