PDA

View Full Version : Nipsco lineman burned in northern Indiana

lineman442
02-20-2008, 01:23 PM
Nipsco lineman, 48 yrs. old, 29 yrs. w/IOU. No details as of yet. It happened last Saturday about noon. It was a sunny and warm day. Repairing a car vs. pole damage. He is in critical condition at a Ft. Wayne burn center. Pray for him and his family.

lineman442
02-22-2008, 01:09 PM
Talked to a friend of our fellow tradesman today. He stopped by the hospital yesterday, things look grim. Family are by his side as well as friends and co-workers. Keep praying for his family.

Oldstyle
02-27-2008, 06:34 AM
Nipsco lineman, 48 yrs. old, 29 yrs. w/IOU. No details as of yet. It happened last Saturday about noon. It was a sunny and warm day. Repairing a car vs. pole damage. He is in critical condition at a Ft. Wayne burn center. Pray for him and his family.

Unfortunately I will be shining my truck up for a display in honor of this fallen brother. I had worked on jobs when he was there, but not with him. He was always in good spirits, and one of the more careful guys I've heard. We hope the best for his family.

Meat
02-27-2008, 06:45 PM
A fallen brother and a hero. A darn shame.Best wishes to his family.

powerhotdog
02-27-2008, 07:51 PM
Just Googled Nipsco Lineman and it reportsd he has succumbed to his injuries.Our thoughts and prayers to his family.

graybeard
03-02-2008, 12:19 AM
My thoughts and prayers for this man and his family. Any details about how it happened?

Bull Dog
03-02-2008, 08:21 AM
All our worst fear. Very sorry to hear this happening to anyone in the trade. My condolences to the family. May he rest in peace.