PDA

View Full Version : Hemi!!!

Edge
06-24-2008, 06:44 PM
your bible (10 revision) is in the mail... my better 15/16th's sent it today via "media" Whtever tha fug that means.... so 7-10 days....

And start your arse applying hell theres one thing even wtdoor and Swamp agree on.... we're all expecting some killer shit outa ya....

Edge

Ground it or Glove it...
It's Linework and I love it!

Hemingray Insulators
06-24-2008, 08:10 PM
thanks a TON man, i'll really be looking forward to it:) i'll let ya know when it get here and send ya the money for shipping it.

Edge
06-30-2008, 07:36 PM
Hey Hemi!!!

Don't worry about sending me a fugging thing man I got tons of Linesman stuff here in my library at home.... one of the perks of being in a family thats been doing this $4it for a long time lol...

if ya feel like you owe me then do this... once you get your Journeyman's ticket... (which by then you'll prolly have collected a few more books and such) pass that mutha on or keep it and pass which ever one you got from school on...

regardless of how...

just pass the knowledge on...and not just whats in the GD book...

everything you've learned on this site and every thing you'll learn in your apprenticeship is something that has been passed on by some other old lineman...

we are our brothers' keepers... remember that kid...

for what its worth,
Edge

post script
sorry man but my private messages seem to be screwed up atm... prolly my fault hehe

Ain't ready to see God yet...
but when I am I hope he sends me to the big job in the Sky... an eternity of Highline and no need for new knees

Hemingray Insulators
06-30-2008, 07:46 PM
LOL, ok I'll do that for sure. mabey i can find a kid like myself later on down the road to pass it to :)