PDA

View Full Version : so i'm new. . .

Mahlen
07-21-2008, 02:32 PM
Well, since I'm new to this it's probably appropriate that I start my first thread happens in the Wanna Be's section. I read the whole thread about where to start when it comes to getting in to the career. There were a lot of good suggestions and i'm already looking into a bunch, but i guess i was wondering if anybody had any tips for getting into the line man career up in Minnesota? I would really like to work for Minnkota power so, do you guys have any tips on where i should look into for work or school? I'll be surprised if you do. If not, any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Festus
07-21-2008, 05:11 PM
Try the union Hall in Minneapolis if you want to go that route. There are a couple schools in the state that also have lineman programs. All depends on where you live or where you want to go. Dakota County up in the cities has a program and Minnesota West down in Jackson. Both have waiting list though im sure. Good Luck

Mahlen
07-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Try the union Hall in Minneapolis if you want to go that route. There are a couple schools in the state that also have lineman programs. All depends on where you live or where you want to go. Dakota County up in the cities has a program and Minnesota West down in Jackson. Both have waiting list though im sure. Good Luck

hey thanks i really appreciate that! I'll look into it