PDA

View Full Version : Working 4 Caribou

Traveller
08-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Now Im not the one to really throw salt on a name of a business, but when you work for a company that treats there employees as poorly as Caribou,then Im going to let people know about it. Especially when other peoples lives are in danger!!!!
It really doesnt end with people being treated like shit either,being shorted time,having guys up on a pole in the lightning when its pouring down rain. Now Ive seen some shit but my 6 months experience here Im glad is up. (Those of you who know its a 5000 sign on bonus for apprentices and lineman) I got half that!
But hell they dont have any lineman because the foreman dont know shit(aint lineman)and they ran the only 2 lineman off the job. Soooooo
guess what! They got some apprentice and some other old bastard who used to sell batteries runnin the show!!!! Thats why you always see advertisements on this page for lineman/apprentices.
In the end its your choice who you work for but just letting others know Im glad I got the hell out of there before someone lost a limb or something worse happened.
That company only cares about PROFIT and NOT the well being of the employee.

ready2go
09-06-2008, 12:07 AM
i know i worked for them to they ****en sux. i got experience and then left, they r paying guys money when they dont know shit, and they dont do anything. whi did u work with, and where

learninglineman
09-26-2008, 03:55 PM
I was there to it sucked everything is true. I was one of them.