PDA

View Full Version : Any Info On the City Of Rverside Ca.???

Greenhand
09-08-2008, 06:08 PM
First I want to thank you guys for the info you post it has been very helpful to me. I am working for a Municipality in central Texas, and have been with them about a year and a half. I am originally from So. Cal. and looking to go back.

My question is does any one know what the written test for City of Riverside Ca. will consist of? I just want to prepare and ace this thing, we really want to move back home. Also I am waiting on a test date with the City of Pasadena too.

So any info on these 2 organizations would be very helpful. I love my job, and should be making level 2 here in a few months, but I am willing to start all over to get with one of those places and IBEW!

wtdoor67
09-09-2008, 02:42 PM
I guess you looked at Riverside's webpage? They were asking for a Journeyman it looked like.

Find the local that represents them and give them a call. They'd probably give you some good info.

Greenhand
09-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the info. They had the apprentice job open only for about a week, and luckily I got my app in just in time. I am going to call the local today to see what kind of info they can give.

The test is next week on the 17th, hopefully I'll do good and get an interview and physical test.