PDA

View Full Version : G20

Figurehead
04-02-2009, 12:50 AM
I had my eyes opened today about this. Seems there was quite a stir in the UK in London and at the Royal Bank of Scotland over tommorrows G20 meeting. What amazes me is that I've followed maybe an hours different commentaries on this and realized the scheduled meeting is only going to be a four hour event. What the hell kind of deals are being cut during that brief period. I'm outspoken about central banks being corrupt and am fearful of the outcome.

Elitist joke. What the best thing about slavery? You control the output of labor but must shelter and feed the slaves. What's the best thing about economic slavery? You control the output and they must shelter and feed themselves.

BigClive
04-02-2009, 06:43 PM
There are always "protests" at this event. The banks seem to have taken a bit of a trashing though. Just like the parasitic banker who helped drag the bank into a hole had one of his houses and cars smashed up.

Rest assured that the English government will clamp down on this like a ton of bricks to protect their money buddies.

Now that our bank interest on savings is at a really low level it makes me realise how much they take out of the pockets of people who worked hard and saved money. Go on... Work it out. If the interest on your savings had been paying a normal rate how much interest would you have got this year? Then add it up for every honest person who attempted to save some cash.

Figurehead
04-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Also known as usury, collected from US taxpayers as the FWT and used to pay the "interest" on money created from paper with no value or backing and "loaned" to the government from the Federal Reserve a private cartel. That new money is then introduced into the central banking system and inflation further devalues the pre-existing money.

Today at the summit a document was negotiated that includes 1 trillion dollars of capitol to be infused into the world bank. The IMF will distribute this to countries through sdr's, special drawing rights which basically have conditional provisions attached to the money. We'll lend if you'll agree to, the patriot act let's say.

Laws have made this legal. Doesn't matter. It's corrupt, immoral, unethical.

I'd like to know what's contained in todays G20 document.

LOCAL84
04-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Tell you what just dawned on me the other day.....We all know what the state of the economy is and it is not good by any means. We know that basically they will have to increase taxation at some point to acquire funding that we hope the government will do the right thing with......but here is my question! How many IOU's are left in the social security pool as well as several other "pools" that the government has borrowed money from to do whatever with? To top it off isnt raising taxes to replenish this funding called double taxation which is unconstitutional? Maybe i'm just some dumb young lineman with crazy thoughts......but it sure seems this is what is getting ready to happen!

Dave@PSE&G
04-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Tell you what just dawned on me the other day.....We all know what the state of the economy is and it is not good by any means. We know that basically they will have to increase taxation at some point to acquire funding that we hope the government will do the right thing with......but here is my question! How many IOU's are left in the social security pool as well as several other "pools" that the government has borrowed money from to do whatever with? To top it off isnt raising taxes to replenish this funding called double taxation which is unconstitutional? Maybe i'm just some dumb young lineman with crazy thoughts......but it sure seems this is what is getting ready to happen!

Don't let the liberals on this site bullshit you. The amount of spending being done by this administration is going to cripple our country in the near future. It would be great if they could spend like this and not have to pay the piper, but that's not the case. Ask yourself this question: If you spend 8 to 10 times the amount of money that you actually have every year for, say, 10 years, what is going to happen? You won't be able to pay it back, and you'll default. The government is not going to shut down, so what will they do? They will tax the shit out of our future generations. The dems on this site will tell you how f**ked up Bush was, and how much he spent. That amount is chump change compared to what Congress is spending to pander to their base: poor and lower middle class have-nots who will take a handout as if they are entitled to it while the haves pay the check.

You think things are bad now? Shit, you ain't seen nothin' yet... :eek:

graybeard
04-04-2009, 08:08 AM
As far as the G20 goe's those agreements were all worked out ahead of time. Throwing money you don't have at proublems is a really bad idea, we can't do it so I don't see how a goverment can.
On a good note though in the bis section of the paper this week there 5 banks I think that have all ready payed money back to the gov. with about 5 mil in dividens. It would end up being a great deal if they all pay back like that but then the gov. will proubly jusy blow it anyway.