PDA

View Full Version : Go Birds

electriklady
09-26-2010, 06:49 PM
I know many of you dont like Michael Vick out there....but it looks like my team has a quarterback.........I wrote fat a$$ Andy Reid a letter and offered him all the cheeseburgers he could eat for the rest of his life if he started Vick...............he must have liked my offer;);):D:rolleyes:

Dog fighting aside.........what an athelete......I finally have something to cheer about other than gettin rid of "Chokester McNabb"

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

electriklady
09-26-2010, 07:06 PM
I was not looking foward to the season with Kolb at the helm, just my opinion, but dont see him as a first rate quarterback now or ever....could be wrong.

No he will never be a favorite of Peta, I dont like what he did either, but as you said....he did his time.............he could well become a favorite of Philly fans though, and that is one damn scary crowd to please....they take their football real serious.

I never understood the whole McNabb thing, he was never a consistent qb, and I have prayed for years for them to get rid of him, many Eagles fans liked him.....I never did from the get go..........made it tough to be an eagles fan and badmouth the qb, but I feel what I feel.......I am glad he is goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Damn, I gotta put the "mean green" flag out, I am slow this year.:D

slimdalineman
09-28-2010, 12:03 PM
The chiefs like the bears are frauds and will both be exposed...niether will make the playoffs....as for vick, he has looked good but temper that excitement because the packers did not prepare for him and both detroit and jacksonville are 2 of the worst pass defenses in the nfl