PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorites?

electriklady
10-12-2011, 10:13 PM
In the past decade I have to admit I have gotten away from watching network tv shows. There seems to be a lot of new ones this fall premier season. And a return to a lot of familiar ones.

What are some of your favorite new ones or returning ones.

I love the new show "Person of Interest"....Jim Caviezel and Michael Emerson are great......and back this year again I really enjoy "Harry's Law" and my oldie goldie favorites NCIS, Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU

Roofus
10-13-2011, 08:20 AM
Law & Order SVU is my favorite returning TV show. Other than that all I watch is syndicated programming. Personally I havent seen a single "new" show that I like in years... But as for all time favorites of the syndicated TV, All in The Family, Married with Children, and M*A*S*H...

electriklady
10-14-2011, 03:50 AM
History Channel, Discovery Channel....Enjoy the program "Top Shot", and like "Pawn Stars":D
Also, the Animal Channel.
:cool:
Watch X Factor, and American Idol sometimes. Pretty cool.

Don't like or watch, "Sitcoms".

I enjoy LIFE and REAL shit. I don't like getting involved with "fictional" people and their "Fictictional" drama on sindicated...."soap opea" type programs.

You must make an exception when you watch fox noise!!

Orgnizdlbr
10-14-2011, 04:54 AM
Pawn Stars, Deadliest Catch, MLB playoffs, NFL football.......

duckhunter
10-14-2011, 07:21 AM
HGTV, Outdoor Channel, DIY, Biggest Loser, American Pickers, Austin City Limits.

loodvig
10-14-2011, 08:13 AM
History, discovery, pickers, speed channel, Barrett-Jackson auctions, any baseball game. Pawn stars is gettin old!

neil macgregor
10-14-2011, 02:04 PM
babe station

babe station 2

babe station 3

xxx hardcore

and soccer weekly

Koga
10-14-2011, 06:57 PM
when I watch

House.

Lineman North Florida
10-14-2011, 07:56 PM
Ax men, Swamp People, Hunting& Shooting shows, Discovery ID, A&E, Encore Westerns, and Law&Order for me to.

topgroove
10-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Human catapilar 2, I working on my list for human catapilar 3, Lets see, Swamprat, duck, senko maybe a couple others.... Lots of work to do! Haven't figured out the order yet.:confused: