PDA

View Full Version : Slim the lineman

eddyg
12-18-2011, 07:44 PM
I'm looking for Slim the lineman online and cant find it anywhere. I made a donation for a copy of the movie thru a link I found on here. The disk never showed up :-/ I'm just wondering if anyone is able to upload the movie for a couple of us to download? I have storage space online to save the file if need be.

Thanks in advance!

Southpaw
12-18-2011, 09:44 PM
I'm looking for Slim the lineman online and cant find it anywhere. I made a donation for a copy of the movie thru a link I found on here. The disk never showed up :-/ I'm just wondering if anyone is able to upload the movie for a couple of us to download? I have storage space online to save the file if need be.

Thanks in advance!

Todd Maples is the gentleman you are probabaly talking about, that was distributing that video. all i can say is here is his story and his website. god bless him.

http://www.mtmaples.webs.com/

wantafastz28
12-18-2011, 10:26 PM

Thanks in advance!

I can get a copy from my class, but im on break until mid january... if you don't get one by then, ill make one for you and send it.