PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy belt and hooks before i go to climbing school

southernindianalineman
02-13-2012, 02:22 PM
if any body has a good but cheap price belt and hooks please let me know thinks.

Pootnaigle
02-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Ummmmmmm belts come in sizes do you know your D-ring size? Look On e bay or try the local pawn shop. there are excellant deals to be found at both. But a belt with the wrong d-ring size will hurt yer azz til the day you get outta it.

RadonHuffer
02-13-2012, 07:15 PM
pads.

http://www.wesspur.com/spurs/spurs.html

I grew up on tree gaffs so pole gaffs where a natural conversion as they where better to climb poles with. I moonlighted as larry the cable guy on tree gaffs for years before I know there was a difference.:o

Get rid of the old T pads and get some nice aluminum pads, Makes a huge difference at the end of the day.

wantafastz28
02-13-2012, 08:04 PM
I have a set of klein hooks that i used for a few months, they were brand new before that... in really good shape, but not as forgiving as bashlins or buckinghams with the gaff size. Lemme know if you're interested.

US & CA Tramp
02-15-2012, 10:35 AM
I have a great pair of Brooks! 1968 leg irons bent, No pads, Slightly used 30+ years!!!! :D