PDA

View Full Version : Line Trucks Required ASAP

Bro
09-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Men

I know this is a bit late but need two poleing trucks in Afghanistan to buy and leave behind for a Project here. It needs to lift minimum of two and a half ton poles and arms supplied by 77 Construction Company in Bagram. Poleing starts in two weeks in Bamyan Provence. Have had no luck so far If any one an help or have a contact I can touch base with, this would be most appreciated.

Chur Bro

reppy007
09-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Men

I know this is a bit late but need two poleing trucks in Afghanistan to buy and leave behind for a Project here. It needs to lift minimum of two and a half ton poles and arms supplied by 77 Construction Company in Bagram. Poleing starts in two weeks in Bamyan Provence. Have had no luck so far If any one an help or have a contact I can touch base with, this would be most appreciated.

Chur Bro

I dont know about a bit late,but you might need to do some major praying if you expext help for trucks in Afganistan,I hear that theres a tooth fairy hanging around Poots area,try getting in touch with her....or him.

reppy007
09-16-2012, 01:11 PM
Hey bro,instead of looking for trucks,I need to ask why your not looking for a one way ticket outa that hell hole?:nightmare: