PDA

View Full Version : right street ...wrong location

reppy007
09-08-2012, 09:31 PM
How many times have you been giving a street address and name,you get there and find out that everything correspondes,but your still at the wrong location....larger cities mostly ,I figure.

UGL
09-10-2012, 01:23 AM
I had a crew coming out to relieve me, as soon as I mentioned the road name the guy says "yea yea I know where you're at" give him the street address and go back to work. Should only take them 45 mins to get to me including a coffee stop. Three hours later they show up. He used his gps and wound up on the other side of town.

reppy007
09-10-2012, 09:04 AM
thats very true...my brother came down a couple of years back and used his gps to travel about 55 miles from were we grew up,went to a beach that I knew well...well it got him there but he drove an extra 20 miles using the gps.....I didnt want to tell him and get him upset...he thought he'd done good.

reppy007
09-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Once I had a call and thought I knew where it was,I was sure...traveling down I-10 towards Poots area I noticed that the construction had changed....yea,I was wrong,had to back track ,which took lots of time,and made me feel ...well you know.:o