PDA

View Full Version : are the tigers 4 real

reppy007
10-18-2012, 08:46 PM
tigers send yankees home ,is this team the real deal?I hope so ... no more pri madonnas

UGL
10-19-2012, 12:24 AM
Wish it could have been the O's to send the Yankees home early but either way I'm glad to see them go.

loodvig
10-19-2012, 06:35 AM
Most people are glad to see them go down this way because they have done it to others. I didn't like seeing Jeter go down like he did.
The first two games in N.Y. they didn't fill all the seats. So they moved the people in the cheap seats down so it looked full on TV.
N.Y. is hurting right now but they got the $$ to rebuild!
I am glad for Detroit because they need something to cheer about!

reppy007
10-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Thats true lood...the Os....wish they were in it ...better then n.y .

UGL
10-19-2012, 03:23 PM
It was the Orioles first time in 15 years making it to post season. I'm just grateful for that, but they at lease hung with the Yankees and didn't let them take it 3 games.

reppy007
10-19-2012, 07:35 PM
I will always remember the old days when the REDS and the O's were in the world series...great games...wonder if old Brooksie can still handle 3rd base....I kinda feel for Pete Rose ..ok he sinned ..but Swaggart did too :D.....I think he paid his dues .

reppy007
10-19-2012, 08:17 PM
the hard question is ...can anyone remember the line up ...we can start with Johnny bench the catcher... dont google.just who can remember ...for an example who was the shortstop on both tearm....$$$$ IF YOU CAN NAME THEM ...WHO WERE THE PITCHERS ? GOT U DIDNT I .

UGL
10-19-2012, 11:24 PM
the hard question is ...can anyone remember the line up ...we can start with Johnny bench the catcher... dont google.just who can remember ...for an example who was the shortstop on both tearm....$$$$ IF YOU CAN NAME THEM ...WHO WERE THE PITCHERS ? GOT U DIDNT I .

That was 16 years before I was born. So you got me.