lewy
12-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Number 1 country in donations for second year in a row

duckhunter
12-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Donations for what?

BigClive
12-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Charity moustache growing. Really just an excuse for overly feminised men to be allowed to grow facial hair for exactly 30 days before their domineering wives make them shave it off again.

Real men have facial hair all the time. :rolleyes:

lewy
12-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Donations for what?

http://www.pcf.org/site/c.leJRIROrEpH/b.5822021/k.D891/Movember.htm

Old Line Dog
12-05-2012, 11:42 PM
http://www.pcf.org/site/c.leJRIROrEpH/b.5822021/k.D891/Movember.htm

Ya know Lewy,
I've been involved with charities, benifiting "STOP Cancer"...for a long time. Not "Cure" cancer, but develope a way to STOP Cancer.

I may be cynicaly when I say this, but...We can develope the technology, to send men to the moon, and yet we can't find a cure for Cancer.

With ALL the Cancer "Relay for Life" and other orgiznations, bringing in money TO Find a CURE FOR this scourge....I'm beginning to wonder if it's just a joke.

CANCER Treatment....Makes MONEY, and creates Jobs. A CURE, would actually be detrimental to cancer treatment centers...and the jobs and technology they create in "Treating" this scourge of a disease.

I'm just sayin....2012...all the money raised over the past years... that has been contibuted to funding the eradication of cancer is basically wasted. Cancer CAN be cured.

For some reason...it just isn't being......

So...I really don't know man.

I got 22 more radiation treatments to go.

My cancer ain't no big deal.

BigClive
12-06-2012, 07:42 AM
I've got a theory about cancer that in some cases it may be the bodies own way of escaping a life that has more than its fair share of difficulties. Unnecessary levels of stress caused by work, bad marriage, family demands. I think that in many cases the cure could be escaping from the source of stress in the first place. I know that "stress" is used by many as an excuse, but it really does exist and can be a heavy burden to carry.

lewy
12-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Ya know Lewy,
I've been involved with charities, benifiting "STOP Cancer"...for a long time. Not "Cure" cancer, but develope a way to STOP Cancer.

I may be cynicaly when I say this, but...We can develope the technology, to send men to the moon, and yet we can't find a cure for Cancer.

With ALL the Cancer "Relay for Life" and other orgiznations, bringing in money TO Find a CURE FOR this scourge....I'm beginning to wonder if it's just a joke.

CANCER Treatment....Makes MONEY, and creates Jobs. A CURE, would actually be detrimental to cancer treatment centers...and the jobs and technology they create in "Treating" this scourge of a disease.

I'm just sayin....2012...all the money raised over the past years... that has been contibuted to funding the eradication of cancer is basically wasted. Cancer CAN be cured.

For some reason...it just isn't being......

So...I really don't know man.

I got 22 more radiation treatments to go.

My cancer ain't no big deal.
I know that cancer is a multi billion dollar business and if they found a cure tomorrow a lot of people would be looking for a different line of work and a lot of the pharmaceuticals would not be getting any cancer research money, but I still can't believe there is no cure for all cancer, just because a lot of people would loose money, but maybe I am just naive.

BigClive
12-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Sadly we're all a bit naive. The pharmaceutical, food, legal, property and money industries are all financially motivated and don't really care how many people die in the path of their lust for money.

Old Line Dog
12-06-2012, 08:20 PM
I know that cancer is a multi billion dollar business and if they found a cure tomorrow a lot of people would be looking for a different line of work and a lot of the pharmaceuticals would not be getting any cancer research money, but I still can't believe there is no cure for all cancer, just because a lot of people would loose money, but maybe I am just naive.

That's exactly what I just was infering Lewy. We'll never know of course.

I heard Years ago, that somebody actually invented a Tire, that would basically last the lifetime of your car! The patient was bought up by a tire manufacturer. I don't know if that's true, but it sounds plausable. And I've heard it quite a few times from different people over the years.

I sorta feel the same thing is going on with the search for a "Cure" for cancer. Maby like Clive said, It's just a natural "Cull" mechinasm for humanity, that trulyhas no "cure". Maby the "Procedures" that have been put in place, are all that are available to save, "Some of the people" that contract Cancer.

But you did touch on a REAL problem Clive. "Stress". Good Stress or bad stress, Stress is Stress, and it takes a serious toll on the body, and creates Many, many problems.

BigClive
12-07-2012, 06:53 PM
I didn't say there was no cure to the body's self termination system. It could be regarded as a stark warning that you need to take a good look at your life and see what needs changed.

Some things that aren't natural....

Getting in debt to support a lifestyle beyond your means.
Having to take excessive responsibility, usually as a result of others incompetence.
Marriage. Strictly an invention of religion to encourage breeding.
Long hours, short sleep.
Bullying in any of its many forms. From workplace to home.
Food! Most of the stuff in the supermarkets is engineered for profit.

So many unnatural things we have to deal with these days.