PDA

View Full Version : U be the Judge

reppy007
12-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Lets see if I can get this right...this happened a few days ago...it concerns an vehicle accident.A family is driving down a county road..the car breaks down so the father,his two sons ages 11 and 12 are helping him push the car..while the mom is inside sterring it,with another kid inside......Another car comes down the road and slams into the rear...kills one son and the other dies at the hospital...the father is also hurt but survives...the driver appears intoxicated...sometime after the wreak the other driver is shot and killed....the news is not saying much...well not yet....I talked to a deputy sherrif last night,I brought this up...he told me that they are thinking that the father is the one who shot the driver that ran into his vehicle and killed his kids....not 100% sure yet.....so the question is...was the father in the right? Or did he take justice into his own hands...?

T-Man
12-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Is it me? Should the deputy even discuss anything about this case?

reppy007
12-17-2012, 01:52 PM
T I see that you know something about the law...Im guessing it was off the record when he told me this.

neil macgregor
12-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Dont know what to say to this if it was the father his wife and other kid will lose out
If it wasnt then its another murder

What would you do if you went back in time and came across baby hitler
and you had the chance to shoot him. Would you kill him?

reppy007
12-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Well all I can say is if it was the father...he might have a chance if he gets a so called good defense lawyer,which they have plenty around these parts..he might have a chance.The prosecuting lawyers will first want to know if he had a permit to carry a gun,thats small,but thats what they will look at first....they will go from there...was there gun residue on the fathers hands,ect.....Neil your comments about hitler...well Ive never thought of that situation...interesting...I would guess if you knew what the baby hitler would do in the future...yes it would be ok to kill him...but with what? I dont have a gun permit....YET.

TRAMPLINEMAN
12-17-2012, 06:37 PM
If it was me, I'd kill him once then bring him back to life and kill him again. An eye for an eye, I firmly believe in that. The court system in this country is a complete joke.

Orgnizdlbr
12-17-2012, 07:08 PM
T I see that you know something about the law...Im guessing it was off the record when he told me this.

If this was said to you "off the record" it shouldn't be on the Internet, wtf Rep

T-Man
12-17-2012, 09:06 PM
If this was said to you "off the record" it shouldn't be on the Internet, wtf Rep

You read my mind!

Old Line Dog
12-17-2012, 09:38 PM
I've thought from the get go...that reppy was just "weird". Just a "special" sorta guy....

Proves it in almost every post he posts. I don't believe half the crap stories he posts anyway.
AND I don't believe a Cop would share something like that, with somebody like....reppy.

If the cop really did...He don't need to be a cop no more.

T-Man
12-17-2012, 09:46 PM
I've thought from the get go...that reppy was just "weird". Just a "special" sorta guy....

Proves it in almost every post he posts. I don't believe half the crap stories he posts anyway.
AND I don't believe a Cop would share something like that, with somebody like....reppy.

If the cop really did...He don't need to be a cop no more.

Bing freaking go!

reppy007
12-18-2012, 04:17 AM
I was just saying what was said to me...by the Deputy...its happens to be the truth,and I could care a less what you believe or not believe Swampsuck.

Orgnizdlbr
12-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Bing freaking go!

I was just saying what was said to me...by the Deputy...its happens to be the truth,and I could care a less what you believe or not believe Swampsuck.

Rep, you used the phrase "off the record" that means he told you in confidence and shouldn't be repeated, well that's what it means to me anyway..... you really should remove the post.

reppy007
12-20-2012, 02:12 AM
I said off the record,he would have told anyone the same thing,as far as I am concerned the post stays,if its removed its removed.

Orgnizdlbr
12-20-2012, 08:14 AM
I said off the record,he would have told anyone the same thing,as far as I am concerned the post stays,if its removed its removed.

Obviously your choice, but it also is very telling to me.....

reppy007
12-20-2012, 09:38 AM
No names were given...no county was given...it happens to be the truth..is this where America is heading....just change everything cause a few want it changed?

Orgnizdlbr
12-20-2012, 09:53 AM
No names were given...no county was given...it happens to be the truth..is this where America is heading....just change everything cause a few want it changed?

Nothing to do with changing America, it's about being stand up and having principles and respecting when someone tells you something "off the record" for Christ sake. If you don't get that, sorry but you never will. I don't care if names were given or location, I can google and find out. Tell ya this though, I'd never tell you anything " off the record"

reppy007
12-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Whatever.......................