Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Default AC in Line Trucks

Featured Sponsor

Are there any companies out there that do NOT have Air Conditioning in their trucks?

Please let me know!

Thanks!

You must be in the south,Im saying that cause it is getting kind of warm here....the high today is susposed to be 89 degrees.I think we are getting a cold front tonight which will make it a few degrees cooler tommorrow....Im sure theres lots of trucks still without a/c.....contractors could care less about a/c.....good luck rolling the windows down

Default Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by safetyshock View Post
    Are there any companies out there that do NOT have Air Conditioning in their trucks?

Please let me know!

Thanks!
    It was -3 here today, with snow showers... We are " OK FOR AIR CON". Thanks.
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Blog Entries

Our A\C works great in December, January, and February..........!!!!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Ummmmm we didnt get a/c until bout 10 yrs ago n it sure made a big difference during our hot humid summers

We've had air about the last twenty years or so not so much for our comfort but the first generation of computers couldn't handle the heat and kept on crappin out, plus it was good for resale, Fixing the air was always last on the priorities at the garage, but it's a godsend after gloving 23 kv with full F R and sleeves when it's 95 and 100% humidity.

mmmmm hbleve the computers were one of the main reasons that the company went tp a/c, that and the resale value went up considerably

I have to wonder how many bosses have told lineman that they really care,and wanted to be thanked for getting a/c into the trucks for them.....but the real truth is the a/c was installed for the computers

We used to have 2-60 air in our trucks. 2 windows down at 60mph!

Featured Sponsorr

As far as I know, and I may be wrong, all new trucks come with AC. You would have to order one special without it. I never had a line truck with it.
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!