Default Passed the AEP cast test, now??

Featured Sponsor

Hello, I'm new to site. I took the CAST test for AEP on Tuesday. Got my results back yesterday and I passed! My question is, the job is a d class lineman trainee. I have class a cdl, certified heavy equipment operator with 4 years exp. last 2 years I worked as mechanic for Joy Mining Machinery.Whats my chances of actually getting the job? And how long does it usually take for aep to contact you after the cast test results?

i already replied to a thread like this so im gonna post a link to it ... but here is an update.... AEP STILL DOES NOT HAVE THERE $HIT figured out... they still dont know if they can hire this year... about two weeks ago i talked to one of the HR ladies i was involved with for the interview and she says they hope to hire sometime this summer but no garentee that they will be able to, she told me they are still very interested in me but need the go ahead to hire... this is all of AEP in every state that has this hiring freeze im told... hopefully i get that phone call this summer so i can head back to texas and away from the east coast.. its been 9 months since my interview and they still dont have the ''Money to hire".... have my fingers crossed... what service location did you apply for?

below is the link....

http://powerlineman.com/lforum/showt...oyment-testing

Featured Sponsorr

Depends I got a call a few days later after my cast test for my interview and about a week after that for the skills assessment don't know what a D assessment will be like but if its anything like there JL testing you will have a written exam and 3 timed courses at least how they do it here in Ohio.. AEP is NOT on a hiring freeze in every state don't no where you got your information from.. Hope this helps and good luck brother