Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Default Your President America....

Featured Sponsor

Be Proud....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back, letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter, addressing the Harley rider, says, "Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life."

The Harley rider replies, "Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right."

The reporter says, "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?"

The biker replies, "I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican."

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

"U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH!"

...and THAT pretty
    much sums up the media's approach to the news these
    days.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    Be Proud....
    Swamp,guess you havent seen the news about the Missouri fair clown.....its a clown with an Obama mask .....wonder who won ...the clown or the Bull ..hope U like it.

Umm your political crap is kinda like havin a pekker I'm happy for ya but that dont mean I want you to whip it out n stick it in my face

Default Not exactly Poot

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm your political crap is kinda like havin a pekker I'm happy for ya but that dont mean I want you to whip it out n stick it in my face
    That's exactly why I don't read the Newspapers. Completely Biased! So I just don't buy em... Know what I mean!?
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

Umm I wud invite the rest of yall to also respond bout his political crap before i jus flat out get rid of the hard headed sucker

Blog Entries

Wink

Umm I wud invite the rest of yall to also respond bout his political crap before i jus flat out get rid of the hard headed sucker

No sweat Poot, he's just testing the waters..... But I know you know that
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

As usual...no comment ..remember it was said hes done nothing to me....no reason to ban if he keeps coming back..

9. Default

Do ya think THIS would have happened if it Was a Bush Mask?

The Hypocrisy in this country and the media, is just amazing.....

And nobody cares...It's truly amazing how this country has "turned" in 5 years....

http://news.yahoo.com/mo-state-fair-...183933790.html
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Featured Sponsorr

The old dog is just trying to stir the pot! It is kinda funny reading the responses!