Thread: Work Boots

1. Default Work Boots

Featured Sponsor

Looking for some input on Hoffman Boots out of Idaho. They seem well constructed and their customer service has been great. Just retired from the Army and got a job with Southern Company (Georgia Power). Any suggestions on Hoffman boots would be great, my feet tend to need a breathable boot so not sure about the all leather Dri-Line vs the mesh n leather uppers.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by JustmeAdam77 View Post
    Looking for some input on Hoffman Boots out of Idaho. They seem well constructed and their customer service has been great. Just retired from the Army and got a job with Southern Company (Georgia Power). Any suggestions on Hoffman boots would be great, my feet tend to need a breathable boot so not sure about the all leather Dri-Line vs the mesh n leather uppers.
    I have a pair of dri-lines. Nice boots, hoffmans run a size big, not good for hotter weather if your feet sweat.

I had a pair of trooper linemans. They fell apart at the inside instep seam. I sent them back to hoffman to fix. WORST repair job ever. Shoe goo and stitching over the whole are that fell apart. Looked like frankenstein repairs. They did the same exact thing to a friend of mine's hoffman boots that he sent back to refurbish. Completely hacked his boots and layered shoe goo all over the toe boxes.

The 10" powerlines are nice boots. The 6" hikers too. All leather and mesh breathables.

Dont ever send your boots to them for repairs.