1. Default Last stages of interview With Duke Energy Help!

Featured Sponsor

Hi everyone this is my first post and would like to explain my situation a bit. About a year ago I decided to find a career path that would pay well and that I would enjoy without a college degree. My friend and I decided to look into becoming a lineman. I went through climbing school at Nash CC and applied for a line service trainee position at Duke energy afterwards. I first passed the CAST exam then went to Dukes New Hill facility and went through the physical testing which was pretty easy then followed the interview process which I went through two interviews each about an hour long. I personally thought I did very well and felt really good about the situation. So this has been about a 3 month interview process and I really want to get on with Duke but im beginning to worry. They said they would contact me about the job within 2-3 weeks and let me know but here it is going on 4 weeks and im beginning to get worried. My buddies father works for duke and he said that they have not yet filled the position and they may be selecting a few of the candidates for another interview. I trust him but Im still very anxious and worried about the results. What do you guys think I should expect from them? I feel like they would contact me even if I wasnt selected and just say sorry we've chosen to go with other candidates. Im 22 and also have a couple misdemeanor pot charges on my record from when I was in High School that I thought may lead to me ultimately getting the boot from consideration, do you think this would play into effect a lot? I didnt expect to type this much just alot on my mind apparently thanks for reading and I hope for some feedback!

Umm in my opinion Texans defense has had a marked improvement since last year and that's due to hiring Wade Phillips as the defensive coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm in my opinion Texans defense has had a marked improvement since last year and that's due to hiring Wade Phillips as the defensive coach.
    R u saying that Wade Phillips is now interviewing with Duke Energy....too funny

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    good one..

Umm NO goober I wuz sayin that wade phillips , the defensive cooridinator is **** good . He usta be the head coach for the dallas cowboys but they were beyond hope or help

Default Duke Interview

Featured Sponsorr

have you heard anything from Duke yet??