Thread: heres THE deal

Default heres THE deal

Featured Sponsor

Ok here the question....Im thinking about buying another hand gun,most likely a 9mm.What type/brand would you reccomend.....Or if you were able to have one for free which one would you choose and why?

Blog Entries

Very broad question there Rep, what purpose requirements. Plinking? CC, home protection????
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

CC and home protection...what the hell is plinking anyway?

Ummm Springfeild xd inna 40 cal

5. Default

in a 9mm, I think you would like a Glock Model 17 or 19. the ammo is fairly reasonable and Glock makes a great handgun.

Blog Entries

http://www.kimberamerica.com/1911/ultra-carry-ii

Plinking= making holes in paper or the like........
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    http://www.kimberamerica.com/1911/ultra-carry-ii

Plinking= making holes in paper or the like........
    Nice Mr.lbr....size does matter,I dont want nothing too large,but I want something that has the punch.

Default Handguns

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Nice Mr.lbr....size does matter,I dont want nothing too large,but I want something that has the punch.
    Springfield or Kimber's are nice handguns, I have a Costom Target II (Kimber) and a Raptor II also a Kimber. The Costom Target has a 5 inch barrel. I bought a .22 conversion kit for it, for just plinking. You have to use the CCI ammo, which is like a magnum in order to operate the slide. I bought the conversion kit on-line from Jonathan Ciener in Florida. Take the barrel and the slide off, put the .22 slide and barrel on. Nothing to it.

I also have a Charter Arms .38 revolver and a S&W Model 657, .41 Magnum w/a 8 3/8 inch barrel for hunting.

The two Kimbers are all steel frames. I would not recommend Alloy in a .45 as the steel frames absorb more of the recoil. One more thing, All of the above handguns are made in the USA! Which to me is very important! And all the Ammo I buy is too!

Featured Sponsorr

Thanks guys....now where can I find out where they rate? I talked to an officer today and they reccomended a Glock19.....well the truth is it was a female officer for a local Independent school type of deal....I asked her if she could shoot better than the males and she didnt really give me a good answer,but she smiled like she did....I informed her that the guys would never admit it even if it were true....I have no doubt that a Glock19 is nice and all but my intention when pulling and firing a gun is to kill my enemy....I dont bother anyone but if Im going to shoot its meant to kill......the only crime a normal person commits these days is being un-armed......and personally I dont care if their family says he was a good kid when I happen to kill anybody.....he might have been good but.....like the old saying goes.....do you feel lucky?