Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ice Storm...

1. Default Ice Storm...

Featured Sponsor

Can't understand why reppy ain't all mouth about this.

News says... there are 750,000 out of power in Texas.

Most all the Pike crews in Fla, left 2 days ago to go to Little Rock, in preperation.

The Media is billing this as the Biggest Ice Storm of the Century! And Not a Word about it on this board....

And reppy wants to know about the price of GAS?

WTF?
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default Ice Storm

I agree Greg, some of the chit that he says. He is either out of power or in extra-long rehab!

I have lights greg,and Pike can save the day ,when storms hit the Northeast it affects millions,sometimes 8 million plus.....so to me 750,000 isnt too bad.

We've got some sh!t coming in Sunday night into Monday. Looks like I better put the plow on the truck for the first time this season!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loodvig View Post
    We've got some sh!t coming in Sunday night into Monday. Looks like I better put the plow on the truck for the first time this season!
    Honest to god Lood....I don't know how or Why ya live up there man.

I Just DON'T do any type of "Cold Winter Crap" no more.
    I know,..."It's good when it's good." AND it IS Beautiful up there in the spring and summer.
    I just DON'T do that type of Cold man.

Went down to "Old Town" in Kissimmee about 3 this afternoon, to see the Cars comin in, for the weekend show. Happens EVERY Weekend.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0L6qw8hrE

It was 84 degrees. We got a cold front comin in in a couple days. gonna drop down to about 69 durin the day.

Honestly, NOT rubbin in...I just don't know how any of you northern dudes...put up with the miserable winters up there in Cold Country!!!

I started Linework in Ill. I understand "Cold Country".
    Last edited by Old Line Dog; 12-07-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post

I know,..."It's good when it's good." AND it IS Beautiful up there in the spring and summer.

Went down to "Old Town" in Kissimmee about 3 this afternoon, to see the Cars comin in, for the weekend show. Happens EVERY Weekend.

It was 84 degrees. We got a cold front comin in in a couple days. gonna drop down to about 69 durin the day.

Honestly, NOT rubbin in...I just don't know how any of you northern dudes...put up with the miserable winters up there in Cold Country!!!

I couldn't agree more if there was a way for me to work in Florida in the winter and back here in the summer I would do it in a minute, but not possible thats why I settle for spending 3 to 4 weeks every winter in Florida.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lewy View Post
    I couldn't agree more if there was a way for me to work in Florida in the winter and back here in the summer I would do it in a minute, but not possible thats why I settle for spending 3 to 4 weeks every winter in Florida.
    There's a couple Canadians...that migrate down for a few weeks in the winter...and a few more Canadian friends...right down the street...that just said "Fcuk it", and transplanted.

Next time you come down...If you're in, or around "O'town", PM me...I'll give ya my phone number...and take ya to lunch!
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post

http://www.mecum.com/auctions/auctio...TION_ID=FL0113
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

We call 'em Snow Birds. Gone all winter and back in the spring thru fall. It's cold, it's different, it gives me a reason to enjoy summer even more. It was 11 degrees Friday and there is a guy at work still in shorts! I think it's a loose screw. . . . .

Forgot to mention, we rarely get earth quakes, hurricanes, and few forest fires up here. Tornados maybe. So the cold is manageable.
    Last edited by T-Man; 12-08-2013 at 07:54 AM.

Featured Sponsorr

This guy in shorts when its only 11 degrees,he might want to be checked out .....he may want to come to the place that Ive been staying ....they wont mind.