Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Computer Stuff

1. Default Computer Stuff

Featured Sponsor

We use to have a "Sticky" thread on this board about "Computer Stuff"
    I'm half assed computer literate, and enjoyed the postings and questions about computer problems and solutions to problems.

Any Chance we could put a sticky back...."Computers, and Such"? Poot? LA?

Anybody interested in bringin this thread back?

I'm sure everybody knows this.

Hold down your ctrl key, and scroll your mouse wheel,... to make the page you are looking at.... bigger or smaller.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

I don't use the pc much anymore, iPad is all I really use.......
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    I don't use the pc much anymore, iPad is all I really use.......
    Very Cool Labor...VERY cool!

I still use a real computer. Laptop and Main.

I do a lot of Graphics, and use a lot of Programs....that need a real computer to work.

But I hear ya man...to just be "Connected"...a "Pad" is all ya need.

I just need a real computer. I use Photoshop ALOT. And actually enjoy...typin...on an actual Keypad.

For those of us who DO still use Real computers....is anybody interested in a computer discussion Thread Sticky?
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

I also still use a laptop, but after Xmas I might jump on one of those Ipads. Or a tablet of some kind.
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Umm Poot aint putertelligent. but he duz kno miss tracy kin do bout enythang

Umm I suggest you petition Lord Byron kause he iz the head cheeze N MAKES ALLA decisions enyway

7. Default

Sounds good to me Swamp but you won't be getting any help from me, heck I didn't even know about the control key, thanks.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Sounds good to me Swamp but you won't be getting any help from me, heck I didn't even know about the control key, thanks.
    Well, I ain't no rocket scientist in computers, but I know a fair bit, that might help some people out. I'm sure some others do too. I'll ask Byron.

Here's a simple trick, I'm sure most know. Hold down the Ctrl key, on the lower left or right of the keyboard....and use your "Wheel" on your mouse to make the page you are lookin at, bigger or smaller. I use that siht ALOT!
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

FOUND THIS VIDEO THAT COVERS THE TYPE OF THINGS YOUR TALKING ABOUT http://youtu.be/P1x9ce1oOaU

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

I have always Liked Kim. Aside from bein a "Fox"...she also is Brilliant with computers. I use to listen to her Radio show on Sat. Mornings.

Anyway, I asked Byron to make a Sticky Thread in the BS forum for "Computers and stuff". There's a lot of guys and girls out there that know "Computer Stuff", and might be willing to help with a question, or offer suggestions on stuff. Hopefully, he'll make a Sticky.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~