1. Default Be humble...and...Thankful

Featured Sponsor

Most have seen this before. It's always worth watching again.

Especially you younger Linemen. SO many things forgotten, and not taught in school anymore....

"Thank You"...for our country.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AgYLr_LfhLo...hl=en_US&rel=0
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

GREAT video!! Too many people these days dont understand the sacrifice that other have made just so they may enjoy their lives..

3. Default

Most excellent swamp, if that doesn't bring a tear to your eye God Bless You.

Default yeah

I respect all warriors who defend their country..... EVEN IF THEY ARE ON THE LOSING SIDE.... Veterans of all wars have my utmost respect.
    Me and the missus are going to France and Belgium this summer to do a few "WAR WALKS".
    Just rem the ole saying.... "People that win wars are never charged with war crimes". It seems that only the victors "who control the press" don't commit atrocities..... (Coincidence ?)
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    Just rem the ole saying.... "People that win wars are never charged with war crimes". It seems that only the victors "who control the press" don't commit atrocities..... (Coincidence ?)
    Just remember Bren...
    "People" who win wars, are the reason you can say that.

In English, and not German.

"Atrocities" are everywhere my friend.
    Not only in War.

Enjoy and appreciate your "War Walk" Bren. Take your children with you. And explain to them the history, they are no longer taught in schools.

I only wish I could make the trip to Europe...and do that walk....

I hope you will post some pictures my friend.....
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default We won. ?

Featured Sponsorr

We won the war. /. Wars
    but unfortunately we are loosing the peace. ...
    Our government has given up control of just about everything to GERMANY. They even dictate how much of" our " taxes we put towards health care,roads ,education,.. Etc
    We as POOT might like to hear. A true Bannana republic.
    Most of our kids in school are choosing to learn either German Japanese , or Chineese. ..
    my lad is learning German in school..and we pay for him to learn,BASIC JAPANESE. In the evening with a tutor.
    coz that's the future..
    I have been to Flanders, the beeches of Dunkirk.the Somme ,and Auschwitz, to name just a few....
    bringing the missus for the first time this year.... ( as long as she gets a few days in Paris shopping.. ).
    WIMMIN..
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !