Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. Default

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Kgreen4life View Post
    Just received an email saying the physical test is on hold.
    Same, wonder how much longer..

2. Default

Anyone hear anything yet? I was supposed to start ground man training on 4/20. No word from them on when they are planning on getting things going again...

3. Default

threads been dead for over a year now. just applied to 18 positions with edison. passed my hirevue, waiting on my cast test dates. anybody here apply for these groundman spots? posted around late march/april 2021.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjohn View Post
    threads been dead for over a year now. just applied to 18 positions with edison. passed my hirevue, waiting on my cast test dates. anybody here apply for these groundman spots? posted around late march/april 2021.

Hey man! I did, passed my hirevue also. Now just waiting!

5. Default

Congrats! says I'm 'under consideration' for Dominguez Hills. All other locations say 'submission received'. Felt like i did horrible on the hirevue lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjohn View Post
    Congrats! says I'm 'under consideration' for Dominguez Hills. All other locations say 'submission received'. Felt like i did horrible on the hirevue lol.
    I’m under consideration for Dominguez Hills as well!

7. Default

have you heard back from sce about test taking dates?

Default Future Apprentice

Hey whats up guys!

so i applied for the same positions as well. So the 18 distribution groundman positions back around 3/2020 and also the 3 transmission groundman positions that were just posted not too long ago so about 1 week ago. I'm also "under consideration" for Dominguez Hills but I'm "submission received" for all the other positions.

I'm taking my 5108 EEI CAST Test tomorrow afternoon at 1pm so I'll see some of you guys there! You guys are going to do just fine!

Just graduated from NLC on 4/2020

Thumbs up Future Apprentice

CAST test went well! I got the results right after I was finished. Now just waiting on an email to schedule the physical battery test

I'm 'Under Consideration' for the Transmission Groundman for Rialto
    Last edited by PeeWii; 06-17-2021 at 12:05 PM.

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

What’s going on guys. Same here applied to all the positions available. Finally got selected to Dominguez hills as well.
    I’ve also already passed their cast, and physical test along with the the test they just sent out a week ago. Have any of you had any updates ? Anyone take the physical or cast test recently?